Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion - page 59. (Read 17703 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
Holy cow!! What a game..

Tewatia the zero, Tewatia the hero.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 851
Jeez, where's the match heading to? What a worse bowling from Cottrel! 5 sixes in an over! It was a pretty easy win for KXIP but now match has turned into new direction.
And Shami to Jofra Archer! 2 sixes!
Drama over drama.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
Buttler and Sanju are beast so watch out.
I am happy with the target set by KXIP and when Butler got early I was happier. But the partnership between Smith and Sanju made me worried. But thanks to Neesham, Smith got out after scoring half-century. Sanju is still standing and looking good. If KXIP manages to put some pressure by restricting boundaries for a few overs and pick some wickets then this should be a comfortable win for KXIP.

Edit: Although a catch was missed pressure is building up. 2 good overs from Maxwell and Bisnoi
Edit: Cottrell fucked up
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
To successful chase everything needs to be a perfect and little bit of luck. Rajasthan has fair amount of firepower in their arsenal, if their 2 batsmen click here then they could chase down this target.
Even if they start really well i think it is a tall task to chase down 223 runs. I am having a hard task predicting the IPL teams and i am in the bottom position and i am going to loose this match too  Cheesy.

Butler is gone, i wish to watch Sanju bat, but sadly i can only see the updates.
legendary
Phew so Mayank went crazy today eh  Grin but you need to feel for bowlers here, really tough to bowl on this ground. There were couple of weak links in RR bowling line-up, one of them was Ankit Rajput, surprisingly he pulled up fine 18th over otherwise RR were looking at min 240 run chase.

To successful chase everything needs to be a perfect and little bit of luck. Rajasthan has fair amount of firepower in their arsenal, if their 2 batsmen click here then they could chase down this target.

@JSRAW, yeah I expect a 200+ chase but I don't think Rajasthan Royals will be able to chase down such a target. So far Pooran hasn't performed well for KXIP, I'm expecting a good knock from him in today's match.

Yesterday, I got my first points  Grin Today my pick is KXIP, let's see if I'm able to continue my winning streak.
Yesterday, I got my first points  Grin Today my pick is KXIP, let's see if I'm able to continue my winning streak.
I'm also here with 1 point, don't be upset, dude. But we will have a difference tonight, either me or you as we have bet tonight for two differents team.
Mayank and Rahul seem not be stopping tonight. May be another century?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Yesterday, I got my first points  Grin
I got 2 in total so far and vishnu is leading the pool with 9 points. I have picked RR tonight but it seems KXIP is rocking from the beginning. 66 runs from 6.5 overs. Going to lose point on another match may be.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
@JSRAW, yeah I expect a 200+ chase but I don't think Rajasthan Royals will be able to chase down such a target. So far Pooran hasn't performed well for KXIP, I'm expecting a good knock from him in today's match.

Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Punjab vs Rajasthan at run machine ground (Sharjah)

Both teams got explosive batsmen who could maintain their Strike rate above 140-150. On bowling point of view Punjab looking slightly strong, not sure about today's game. Team winning the toss might want to bat first and score big target one more time. So far in this season batting second and dew myth are proving to be dud strategy.
I bet on Punjab because of their amazing form recently. They have more capable batsmen and bowlers when compared to RR in my opinion which is why I think they could win this one comfortably though RR has the advantage of playing a game in the same ground earlier.

This season is basically the year of the underdogs so far since most favorites lost. Current match between Punjab and RR will surely be exciting in my opinion.
legendary
~snip~

SRH only has 3 good bowlers(Rashid, Nabi and Bhuvi) and 4 good batsmen in my opinion(Warner, Bairstow, Pandey and Williamson).
Look at the irony, Arguably 7-8 match winning players and we still not sure what's wrong with the SRH. Guess it comes down to couple of factors. SRH still warming up or their opponents has bigger match winners.

Finally we get to see Nagarkoti in any competitive cricket after 2018 World cup. Best of luck to this young guy hope he does well along with Shivam Mavi who already had good outing during the last game.

It was actually disappointing. His bowling action seems to have changed. And he has lost his pace. Kamlesh Nagarkoti used to bowl at an average speed of 140+ kmph two years ago. During the match against SRH, he bowled a couple of balls that clocked above 140 kmph, but others were in the 130-140 kmph range. His average speed seems to have dropped by 5-10 kmph.  
Yeah, speed was missing and kinda struggling with the length too but its his first game after 2 good years so its bit early to form any opinion.

----
Punjab vs Rajasthan at run machine ground (Sharjah)

Both teams got explosive batsmen who could maintain their Strike rate above 140-150. On bowling point of view Punjab looking slightly strong, not sure about today's game. Team winning the toss might want to bat first and score big target one more time. So far in this season batting second and dew myth are proving to be dud strategy.

---
Edit
Smith want to chase...
Anyone expecting 200+ chase? Grin

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Finally we get to see Nagarkoti in any competitive cricket after 2018 World cup. Best of luck to this young guy hope he does well along with Shivam Mavi who already had good outing during the last game.

It was actually disappointing. His bowling action seems to have changed. And he has lost his pace. Kamlesh Nagarkoti used to bowl at an average speed of 140+ kmph two years ago. During the match against SRH, he bowled a couple of balls that clocked above 140 kmph, but others were in the 130-140 kmph range. His average speed seems to have dropped by 5-10 kmph. 
I would argue that they should promote Saha at the top order, he bats fairly okay as opener during the powerplay (Similar to Parthiv Patel) other than that he's pretty useless batter (not as Murli Vijay tho). In this scenario Bairstow could sit out and Kane Willimson could fit in the middle order. 
Very good points. SRH are at the bottom of the table now while DC are leading currently which used to be the reverse case sometime back. DC team management stepped up their game.

SRH only has 3 good bowlers(Rashid, Nabi and Bhuvi) and 4 good batsmen in my opinion(Warner, Bairstow, Pandey and Williamson).
legendary
~snip~
-----
SRH's middle order sleeping today.
You are right because I just check score card on espncric and feeling something very bad happen with them as they lost only 4 wickets and runs 142 its not giving any positive note about their abilities they have to think about this in coming matches if they want to do some good as again RCB and CSK going down and Punjab Delhi and KKR have fair chance to advance even we are in very early stages of this IPL season.
I think SRH have always had problem with their middle order. They have quality players in the middle order but none of them is a big striker. So the team depends highly on Warner and Bairstow. This is the reason why they need someone like Williamson in the side instead of someone like Mohammad Nabi. In every IPL we have seen that SRH performs only if David Warner plays a big knock. I think some of the underdog is going to take the IPL this time.

IMO Rashid - Nabi duo provides good bowling options to SRH plus Rashid knows how to swing bats and Nabi is equally impressive with the bat, he could play finisher role for his team, add bhuvi and you got 3 solid bowlers. Khaleel is okay bowler but sometimes he fails miserably even against the tailender so he's not reliable as compare to others.

I would argue that they should promote Saha at the top order, he bats fairly okay as opener during the powerplay (Similar to Parthiv Patel) other than that he's pretty useless batter (not as Murli Vijay tho). In this scenario Bairstow could sit out and Kane Willimson could fit in the middle order. 
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619

-----
You are right because I just check score card on espncric and feeling something very bad happen with them as they lost only 4 wickets and runs 142 its not giving any positive note about their abilities they have to think about this in coming matches if they want to do some good as again RCB and CSK going down and Punjab Delhi and KKR have fair chance to advance even we are in very early stages of this IPL season.
I think SRH have always had problem with their middle order. They have quality players in the middle order but none of them is a big striker. So the team depends highly on Warner and Bairstow. This is the reason why they need someone like Williamson in the side instead of someone like Mohammad Nabi. In every IPL we have seen that SRH performs only if David Warner plays a big knock. I think some of the underdog is going to take the IPL this time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
Vishnu is rocking. Only he got the margin point tonight as well. It has been a long time I got a single point. Ni more hope to be the champ.
SRH needs to improve a lot. Despite losing a few wickets, they couldn't go for bigger. Their opening is off form specially Warner isn't in his shape.

Yes, Vishnu is really enjoying this prediction pool. I think he got the most margin point on the pool. Really impressive. I have selected the next two matches with the narrow win.
I think today was a lucky day for me. Got the win for KKR. Looking to keep this win run, hopefully lol.
Vishnu is rocking. Only he got the margin point tonight as well. It has been a long time I got a single point. Ni more hope to be the champ.
SRH needs to improve a lot. Despite losing a few wickets, they couldn't go for bigger. Their opening is off form specially Warner isn't in his shape.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236

-----
I have no idea what the SRH selection committee is thinking choosing the same domestic players again and again who fail to perform consistently. How the heck is Shankar getting selected on a regular basis? Sharma, Saha etc are all disappointing too.

SRH continues to rely heavily on their top order and their bowlers. It worked in the past, but I am not sure if it will anymore at present.
legendary

-----
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Because both of the players are wastage. I can not remember when I last time saw Murali Bijoy to have a good performance. Even if he did, he did it barely. Watson is also same. If you look at CSK batting line up, most of the batsman who are supposed to score good, are way more older.
CSK need to change their players, at least their batting line. They need some energetic players who can play faster.

Ruturaj Gaikwad has made 5 runs in two matches, at a strike rate of 44. Those who said that CSK will not miss Suresh Raina need to see this (Gaikwad was the replacement for Raina). The absence of Raina is having such a devastating impact on the CSK. On the other hand, Harbhajan's absence is not being felt that much, as Chawla and Jadeja are not doing that bad.
Pages:
Jump to: