Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 25. (Read 378421 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
This is such a failure. Total of about 24,000BTC was raised in IPO. According to my calculations investors will get at most 10% of initial investment.

I thought DeadTerra learnt his lesson with his Gamma fund that you can't trust other people's money to people you don't know or trust. Last time he got very lucky with AsicMiner shares and was able to recoup losses.

This time he took and lost much more of other people's money. Its's over 13 million dollars that he lost at today's exchange rate.

2% at most.

It will be about 10% if they pay out all the bitcoins they made and will make with mining.
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
This is such a failure. Total of about 24,000BTC was raised in IPO. According to my calculations investors will get at most 10% of initial investment.

I thought DeadTerra learnt his lesson with his Gamma fund that you can't trust other people's money to people you don't know or trust. Last time he got very lucky with AsicMiner shares and was able to recoup losses.

This time he took and lost much more of other people's money. Its's over 13 million dollars that he lost at today's exchange rate.

2% at most.
Activity: 187
Merit: 109
Converting information into power since 1867
So. Registered on cryptomex. Dont see any shares. What else i must do?

Wait a few days. They will credit the shares to your account if you previously registered using the same email on icedrill.io.
For the sake of efficiency, expediency, and lower overhead costs, they're doing it manually  Wink
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
So. Registered on cryptomex. Dont see any shares. What else i must do?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
It was an investment.    When the terms were posted it was pretty clear it was an expensive group buy (basically) the also provided hosting.  But, the hook that made it somewhat interesting was that the buy would be first in the queue.   And it was.   Everything just arrived WAY too late for anyone to make money.   If they got these in October, the story would have been different.   If bitcoin price does not keep going up, the cost of the hosting is going to exceed the revenue from hashing some time this year.   
It sucks but whenever there is an investment where you can make "rents", you can also lose all your money.
there is no easy money in life.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Activity: 278
#hardworkpaysoff
I see a window that says "Activate your account".  
"Enter the token found in your registration e-mail".

I never received such token.  All I have is two e-mails regarding the IceDrill listing.

Seems like a dead end.  

Reminds me of those old Sierra games where you wander around in circles trying to find out the trick to keep progressing, but you just can't get it.  Then you throw your computer out the window and say fuck it.  I thought those days were over..

Is cryptomex deliberately malfunctioning as a way of preventing shareholders from accessing what they own?  I've never seen a website malfunction this badly since the 90's.

God, dude are you really that fucking retarded?  Every thread I see you in.  All I did was email a support and get an answer the next day to fix it.  Stop complaining you bitch. LOL  And no I am not a fanboy, cheerleader or anything.  You are simply a whiny bitch.  Have fun trolling all the bitcoin stocks your whole life.  

Anyway...I like the site design and I can confirm that I've also received my PUs, and partial dividend.  I hope you guys can fix the account activation code email problem as soon as possible as well.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It's very encouraging to see some actual dividends getting distributed, hopefully it is a sign of things to come and a useful vehicle for addressing some of these lingering technical issues.

Still waiting for the full 0.0016BTC per share which public shareholders were promised under the original IPO, as well as the promised 75% of mining profits thereafter.

As things currently stand these shares have exactly as much value as people have confidence in your ability to deliver on the original IPO terms. And based on the sentiment around on this forum that amount is very low. Regular and transparently audited dividends are the only way to establish this base of confidence, and trading on an active platform is the only way to realize that base if it ever gets created.

Still lots of work to do, but this first step is a good sign in my books. Keep it up.
Activity: 392
I see a window that says "Activate your account".  
"Enter the token found in your registration e-mail".

I never received such token.  All I have is two e-mails regarding the IceDrill listing.

Seems like a dead end.  

Reminds me of those old Sierra games where you wander around in circles trying to find out the trick to keep progressing, but you just can't get it.  Then you throw your computer out the window and say fuck it.  I thought those days were over..

Is cryptomex deliberately malfunctioning as a way of preventing shareholders from accessing what they own?  I've never seen a website malfunction this badly since the 90's.
Activity: 353
Will,
I don't see dividends or shares in my cryptomex account.  Am i supposed to somehow link it to my icedrill.io account, where i do see my shares?  I went back through your posts and i don't see the answer.

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Hey will, whats the eta on next round of dividend payments? Thanks.
Activity: 40

I confirmed/signed from my bitcoin address for the digimex website (and did all the google authen stuff which screwed up my ability to access my email on my phone), then i signed up cryptomex and still i can't see any dividends?   Can anyone tell me what i still need to do to see and access my dividend dust?  Would be grateful. thanks

Try going to Funds > Funds Transactions to see if you have a "funds deposit request". If your balance is too small, I presume it won't show in your "Funds Balance", as it seems to round the balance. However, if you did receive a dividend payment, it's probably shown in the deposit request history.
Activity: 353

I confirmed/signed from my bitcoin address for the digimex website (and did all the google authen stuff which screwed up my ability to access my email on my phone), then i signed up cryptomex and still i can't see any dividends?   Can anyone tell me what i still need to do to see and access my dividend dust?  Would be grateful. thanks
Activity: 40
Also, can we please ask the CryptoMex team to implement some kind of "remember me" when logging into the site? Having to re-login every 5 minutes is starting to become just as irritating as the wait for our dividends.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11

A while back there were already like 500 coins mined. So at least 75% of that should be payed out, right?!

I lost track of the different mining addresses. Someone else remember them all? I have to following:

16ARJqhDqyARnGE3R3r6VMtHLJXhpcdD68
12DFehEHkoXbBtjGt4G83qbh4gVY5vfVKi
19UFMZajuKSNPDbCUT3jmbHcVYvTPgcMzq
1FvPHJ7vMknUHEDRs43uyjbEWu28T5aGgE
14qwTVT7wo83bgivmewtafNp46aQ2qnf8j
12ej4RUwoszmQoKYyFg6Ej27L82xhFS5Ao
1NJNrRgQL9VDkd78HHDBukoayfcdEy7nwU

The balance of these addresses is about 540 BTC.

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
So can you please tell us how much per share we should actually be receiving?

1. This 1st reward payment was for 31.64556962 BTC: 0.00000241 BTC/PU.

Yes but wasn't this just a test amount? I'm asking what is the actual amount we should be receiving after the test is complete. I would hope much higher then this as I'm sure we have mined far more then 36 btc.

Oh, right.

Some time ago Will said we had 600 coins, I assume now it's more.

Here are some addresses:

https://blockchain.info/address/14qwTVT7wo83bgivmewtafNp46aQ2qnf8j
https://blockchain.info/address/12ej4RUwoszmQoKYyFg6Ej27L82xhFS5Ao
https://blockchain.info/address/1NJNrRgQL9VDkd78HHDBukoayfcdEy7nwU

Don't know the current mining addresses, but on those there are around 537 coins.
Activity: 51
Did I miss any mining address?

A while back there were already like 500 coins mined. So at least 75% of that should be payed out, right?!

legendary
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Yes but wasn't this just a test amount? I'm asking what is the actual amount we should be receiving after the test is complete. I would hope much higher then this as I'm sure we have mined far more then 36 btc.
Activity: 51
And how often (weekly/monthly) will there be an payout?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

Pages:
Jump to: