Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 24. (Read 378421 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 250
An answer from will oder terra would be nice. I hope I won't see Icedrill here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-fraudulent-compaines-and-corporate-failures-643178 -.-

http://www.icedrill.io/minestate still only ~60 machines running.

Unfortunately that thread is the true face of our bitcoin revolution. SHAME. Up to now almost everything was a fraud. And these two pricks will be listed there in a matter of months.

Greed drained so much energy and value from the community it's a miracle btc still exists.
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
Hi All

The first reward assignment process has been completed.

A few things to note:
1. This 1st reward payment was for 31.64556962 BTC: 0.00000241 BTC/PU.
2. We need to ensure the processes work as planned in production. Please consider this first reward assignment as a test run, we've done a whole bunch of testing in dev and backend and checks and balances are in place. We'll do another once all the new processes are confirmed working as designed.
3. Current PU claims @ cryptomex are for 7744318 PUs, 59.04% of the total. The previous total claimed/verified @ icedrill.io was 7155150, about 54.54% of the total.
4. The cryptomex team will get back to us on the expected withdrawal processing times, we'd like to keep a close eye on things for this 1st run.
5. The delays were due to a potentially confusing UI display caused by the direct backend assignment process. It needed sorting before the assignment could be done. This was entirely my fault, I let the Hong Kong team know too late in the week for the adjustment to occur before the weekend.

Have you ensured that the process works since you have ran at least two tests payments?
If so, when are you planing on sending remaining coins?

I can also see that both of you, DT and Will log on to the forum almost on daily bases, why don't you answer some of the concerns that the investors have? Including the one in regards to the decreased hash-rate.
I remember you guys were very quick to reply when funds were being collected.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
Honestly Guys,
We all can do math.   The investment is somewhere around a 90% loss (on a btc basis).    The best thing you could do now is sell off those miners, get out of the high $ co-location contract and divide up the BTC left.    If DT and Will own a bunch of the shares maybe they should get diluted amounts of the bitcoin left so some of the investors get a little less of a loss.

Personally, I am not even sure you have a claim against HF since you already received your equipment (albeit late).    Maybe someone should research this a bit to make sure how the court looks at someone that got what they paid for (but late) vs. people that got nothing?    That is hard to figure out and I am sure the answer will not be simple.
Activity: 530
Merit: 100
https://www.pax-coin.io/
I still don't understand why Will and DT are acting like this.

Ok, HashFast completely screwed IceDrill up, we all know that. But if IceDrill's management would just be honest with us about the situation, they could've been able to end this on good terms with us. We are reasonable people, maybe we could even help them find the best solution to try to reduce the losses for all of us.

But, what they are doing now is just trying to reduce the damages for themselves only and leaving us with nothing. They try to make as much expenses as possible and launder as much of it into their own pockets, because IceDrill is FUBAR anyway. And we can do nothing but watch them do it while once a week Will comes over here and tries to make is stay quit by telling some "good news" and "advancements" they made.

I don't have the tiniest bit of respect for people like them and I don't expect to see even a fraction of my initial investment back from this.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
An answer from will oder terra would be nice. I hope I won't see Icedrill here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-fraudulent-compaines-and-corporate-failures-643178 -.-

http://www.icedrill.io/minestate still only ~60 machines running.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
72 hours... Did you guys go on vacation?  Cry
48 hours and still no payment  Embarrassed
Hey guys, whats going on with funds withdraw requests from CryptoMex? I initiated a withdraw over 24 hours ago and it has not been sent. Are you still processing them manually?

Are Monday's when dividends are being paid out? I've received 2 small dividend payments 2 weeks in a row thus far.

Also, what's up with the minestate? Why have half the machines on https://www.icedrill.io/minestate disappeared? I thought we were supposed to be adding hash power, not reducing it over time.

Will and Terra, you need to speak up!
Activity: 479
Is there a place to track the court hearings? I know someone posted an audio bit last time, however I believe there was suppose to be another hearing taking place a week or so back, is there any new info here?

If you want the information direct from the source the way to get it is to sign up for a Pacer account.  That is where all the documents and audio of the hearings get posted.  The main case number is 14-30725 in the US Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of California. 

You can also some times find things on archive.org but you would have to wait for someone to get it out of pacer and put it there using recap.  https://archive.org/details/gov.uscourts.canb.522575

The latest status is that Hashfast has filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy and the next hearing is June 27th
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hey Will and DeaDTerra or anyone else for that matter.

Is there a place to track the court hearings? I know someone posted an audio bit last time, however I believe there was suppose to be another hearing taking place a week or so back, is there any new info here?

Activity: 51
Another 35BTC? What happend to 600(450)?

Yes, please elaborate Will...  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1029
Another 35BTC? What happend to 600(450)?
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
You guys sure as hell better not still be mining on ghash.

+1
Activity: 108

should never have left Oz in the first place. fools.

Yeah, I know it was good luck, but they mined on ozcoin like crazy. From super lucky on ozcoin to bad luck the moment they left. Should have stayed at ozcoin.
Activity: 434

should never have left Oz in the first place. fools.
legendary
Activity: 817
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
Sunday now. No shares. No divs. No new info. Nice  Angry
Activity: 51
hey Will, can you share with us the eta of the next divident payment?!
And what about the ~600+ BTC?

Activity: 101
Hi.

I have just a short question:

I received that e-mail considering my ice.drill ASIC shares and that they will be transferred to cryptomex.io.
I filled out that cryptomex.io form and sent it back to them.
I registered to cryptomex.io (with the same e-mail adress that is listed on https://www.icedrill.io/account/) - it says I have 48 shares

but I can't see any shares on cryptomex.io in my account.
How do I get them?

Thanks for any help / advice / information.
Activity: 108
This is such a failure. Total of about 24,000BTC was raised in IPO. According to my calculations investors will get at most 10% of initial investment.
I thought DeadTerra learnt his lesson with his Gamma fund that you can't trust other people's money to people you don't know or trust. Last time he got very lucky with AsicMiner shares and was able to recoup losses.
This time he took and lost much more of other people's money. Its's over 13 million dollars that he lost at today's exchange rate.
It was an investment.    When the terms were posted it was pretty clear it was an expensive group buy (basically) the also provided hosting.  But, the hook that made it somewhat interesting was that the buy would be first in the queue.   And it was.   Everything just arrived WAY too late for anyone to make money.   If they got these in October, the story would have been different.   If bitcoin price does not keep going up, the cost of the hosting is going to exceed the revenue from hashing some time this year.   
It sucks but whenever there is an investment where you can make "rents", you can also lose all your money.
there is no easy money in life.

DeadTerra collected about 24,000BTC that people trusted him with. It wasn't a group buy, it was an investment managed by DeadTerra. He failed miserably by giving all the money to very untrustworthy people whom he barely knew.
Pages:
Jump to: