Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitfury: "16nm... sales to public start shortly" - page 5. (Read 108494 times)

alh
legendary
Activity: 1846
Merit: 1052
While it's quite possible that I missed something, when did BitFury take in money on miners and then not deliver them? Did anybody on this forum send money to BitFury for their 16nm ASIC development? While it's possible that they may have posted some of this to blunt the march of Bitmain's S9, that's about as nefarious as it seems to me.

While it's unfortunate that they produced the videos and posted here months ago, I think it's just as likely that they got screwed by the3 timing and TSMC fabrication problems as they did anything horrible to screw over the home mining folks in general.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Been interesting watching Bitfury devolve from one of the most respected miner manufacturers,  to basically just a level or two below pond scum.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Guess they are having yield issues, can't think of another reasonable explanation for the facts we know...

Would be interesting to have an insider comment on that - and also if such an issue is economically solvable at the point they seam to be (working samples from shared wafer run?).

here's a "resonable explanation"

they dont need us anymore and therefore dont give a fuck.   but still want to be able to spit their   "we support decentralization"
praying people dont see things like this thread.
they are private mining, and we seeded it.  thats their choice. i just wish they didnt tell crypto-media "they support decentralization" cause they dont.
not .even .close       maybe 3 years ago sure, but now we see thats was just seed money to go private. knc style

And they are mining on which chain exactly? Or did they decide to "aim low", for keeping it stealthy and for which reason would that be?

Uh,you can mine without anyone knowing,just don't advertise where (the network & diff grow but no one can pinpoint exactly who's doing it).....Why keep it stealthy??

To rake in millions with as few people/gov organizations finding out...that way you get to keep as much as possible to your self...it ain't rocket science bro  Roll Eyes

Enjoy your riches punin!!!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
Guess they are having yield issues, can't think of another reasonable explanation for the facts we know...

Would be interesting to have an insider comment on that - and also if such an issue is economically solvable at the point they seam to be (working samples from shared wafer run?).

they dont need us anymore and therefore dont give a fuck.   but still want to be able to spit their   "we support decentralization"
they are private mining, and we seeded it.  thats their choice. i just wish they didnt tell crypto-media "they support decentralization" cause they dont.
not .even .close       maybe 3 years ago sure, but now we see thats was just seed money to go private. knc style

And they are mining on which chain exactly? Or did they decide to "aim low", for keeping it stealthy and for which reason would that be?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

they dont need us anymore and therefore dont give a fuck.   but still want to be able to spit their   "we support decentralization"
they are private mining, and we seeded it.  thats their choice. i just wish they didnt tell crypto-media "they support decentralization" cause they dont.
not .even .close       maybe 3 years ago sure, but now we see thats was just seed money to go private. knc style
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014

legendary
Kudos for makin good on that bet  Wink

Now,where are those chips,hmmmm,wonder where they could be,hmmmm,what coulda happened to them,hmmmm  Cheesy

Thanks for sharing those with us to help "decentralize" Bitcoin  Cool

They never intended to help with the decentralization of bitcoin. None of their past/current actions show that. I got blocked on twitter for reminding them of that Wink

Oh I knew that,punin's just spoutin crap for investors,so they think "Oh what a nice moral,ethical guy,we can totally give him millions & he'll NEVER swindle us!!"  Cheesy

It was all bullshit,like KnC & ASICminer & a few others  Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Shows lack of integrity on the part of Bitfury if you ask me. I know they don't owe us anything, but some sort of explanation would have been great.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

Now,where are those chips,hmmmm,wonder where they could be,hmmmm,what coulda happened to them,hmmmm  Cheesy

They never intended to help with the decentralization of bitcoin. None of their past/current actions show that. I got blocked on twitter for reminding them of that Wink
legendary
Soooo....sales to public start shortly Huh  Cheesy

As of 2 days ago no ASICS have been dispursed to any manufacturers.  By the way Punin, I think I would rather have the 1 BTC at this point.  

Please provide a BTC address then.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Soooo....sales to public start shortly Huh  Cheesy

As of 2 days ago no ASICS have been dispursed to any manufacturers.  By the way Punin, I think I would rather have the 1 BTC at this point. 

Please provide a BTC address then.
legendary
I am still hopeful, although if the 1 BTC bet payoff (no sign of it after over a month  Wink) ....

Really???
A department head of a multi million $ outfit makes a clear public bet and then welshes on paying when he loses?
Who the fuck do these people think they are?

The asshole needs red trust for that, let alone for his highly misleading posts and subsequent silence.
Still, I guess I shouldn't expect any better from someone who's bezzie buddies with the crew that run BitClub Network.

First of all the bet was personal. Second, I asked kilo17 for a BTC address for settlement, and I'm still waiting for him to provide me that address. He later on wrote in another thread that he was hoping to get chips instead.

I'm unable to send him chips, so I can't do much but wait for him to provide an address, or for him to wait until I can send some sample chips to him. Smiley

There has been a lot of speculation in this thread and I could say notfuzzy has done his homework well Wink

I've been waiting to get some solid good info to you all, and I'm hopeful I'll be able to share it with you soon™. You have not been forgotten!

LMAO  Cheesy  Glad punin ain't forgot about us little peons  Wink  Thanks punin!!!!!!!!!!  Grin
Activity: 516

As of 2 days ago no ASICS have been dispursed to any manufacturers.  By the way Punin, I think I would rather have the 1 BTC at this point. 

LMAO!!!!!! Good luck collecting on that debt...might as well ask Josh Zerlan for a refund  Cheesy

Woaahhh ... LOL  Cheesy Grin

Flash from the past ... although I did get my Jellies delivered .. only 9 months late.
legendary
Activity: 974
Merit: 1000
I am still hopeful, although if the 1 BTC bet payoff (no sign of it after over a month  Wink) ....

Really???
A department head of a multi million $ outfit makes a clear public bet and then welshes on paying when he loses?
Who the fuck do these people think they are?

The asshole needs red trust for that, let alone for his highly misleading posts and subsequent silence.
Still, I guess I shouldn't expect any better from someone who's bezzie buddies with the crew that run BitClub Network.

First of all the bet was personal. Second, I asked kilo17 for a BTC address for settlement, and I'm still waiting for him to provide me that address. He later on wrote in another thread that he was hoping to get chips instead.

I'm unable to send him chips, so I can't do much but wait for him to provide an address, or for him to wait until I can send some sample chips to him. Smiley

There has been a lot of speculation in this thread and I could say notfuzzy has done his homework well Wink

I've been waiting to get some solid good info to you all, and I'm hopeful I'll be able to share it with you soon™. You have not been forgotten!
legendary

LMAO!!!!!! Good luck collecting on that debt...might as well ask Josh Zerlan for a refund  Cheesy
Activity: 516

Don't keep your hopes up ... Never saw my refund.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
$2.8M for the 40 foot long container. Excluding shipping and taxes.

Source?

Sounds like bullshit.

Or $3.6 million in South Africa. Coming soonTM

Or $50 in rendering time.

if you remember BitFury acquired DataTank
http://allied-control.com/publications/Bitfury_Allied_Control_Acquisition_Press_Release.pdf

Anyone bought one?
Anyone seen one?

World Leaders in Press Releasestm
Activity: 651

Source?

Sounds like bullshit.

if you remember BitFury acquired DataTank
http://allied-control.com/publications/Bitfury_Allied_Control_Acquisition_Press_Release.pdf
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

Source?

Sounds like bullshit.

legendary
Activity: 980
aka "whocares"

Source?

Sounds like bullshit.

It WAS actually suppose to be a lot more than that last I heard.
Pages:
Jump to: