Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitfury: "16nm... sales to public start shortly" - page 6. (Read 108494 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
Soooo....sales to public start shortly Huh  Cheesy

As of 2 days ago no ASICS have been dispursed to any manufacturers.  By the way Punin, I think I would rather have the 1 BTC at this point. 

legendary
Activity: 2212
Soooo....sales to public start shortly Huh  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
$2.8M for the 40 foot long container. Excluding shipping and taxes.

Source?

Sounds like bullshit.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
$2.8M for the 40 foot long container. Excluding shipping and taxes.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
so how much does 1 x container-datacenter costs in USD?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Another failed ASIC company.. shame.

They're not failed? They're just mining for themselves.

Probably not with the 14/16nm tech though. Bitfury pool hashrate hasn't changed much since the start of the year and their share of the network is falling.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1710
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
It is very soon too late to publish 16nm stuff since Bitmain is already well ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

More like another greedy asic company.  I mean sooner later they have to think to themselves why sell the profit since these will be the machines to have for some time now.  I cant say that i blame their actions our society is built upon greed and stepping on the next guy to get ahead.  They had to do this in order to save themselves from being squashed by bitmain.> And that may still happen.. net hash rate is seeing a nice bump lately and it isnt bitfury!.  http://data.bitcoinity.org/bitcoin/hashrate/30d?c=m&t=a  that new unknown entity is quite interesting.  Seems someone trying to hide the fact bitcoin is centralizing to china lol.

Best Regards
d57heinz

And are claiming to start the production everytime we approach them.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
how miuch will a bitfury chip cost?

Bitfury isn't shipping anything.
legendary
Activity: 910
how miuch will a bitfury chip cost?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

...think....

Am I going MAD, or did the word "think" escape your lips? You were not hired for your brains, you hippopotamic land mass!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6I5p4s-YDF0/SQ9cD8WvrVI/AAAAAAAACfU/MOvZnLJTHkg/s320/Vizzini.jpg

but, to stay on topic- it will be quite interesting to see if any real information comes out soon- or will they just slip by like a thief in the night?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
No, Caanan stated that they had started design work on a 14/16nm chip - a few months after they released the Avalon 6 and said that they were NOT working on one at that time, something about the technology not being mature enough in their opinion.

They seem to have changed their mind about that pretty quickly, but it still leaves them behind the curve some compared to Bitfury, Bitmain, BW/Lketc, and probably Innosilicon.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
Hmmm... could Canaan Creative be one of Bitfury's integrator partners? Avalon 7.0 with Bitfury 16nm chip?

I really doubt Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2212
Soooo....sales to public start shortly Huh  What is 9 months Alex!!!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1710
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
Hmmm... could Canaan Creative be one of Bitfury's integrator partners? Avalon 7.0 with Bitfury 16nm chip?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
Just got a rmail from Avalon asking me how things are going and that the Avalon 7 is due out soon no release date .now all we need is a price war between bitmain Avalon and BW it seems all three will have miners out soon so i guess you all may want to hold off buying S9 . as for bitfury looks like a pipe dream .

Don't forget Bitfury, they should be in the mix SOMEWHERE as the first folks to demonstrate working silicon (no matter whatever has happened with them since).
legendary
Activity: 1274
Just got a rmail from Avalon asking me how things are going and that the Avalon 7 is due out soon no release date .now all we need is a price war between bitmain Avalon and BW it seems all three will have miners out soon so i guess you all may want to hold off buying S9 . as for bitfury looks like a pipe dream .
Pages:
Jump to: