Pages:
Author

Topic: BITGILD.com - Bitcoin to Gold || LIVE CHARTS - BITCOIN TO GOLD || - page 4. (Read 32396 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
@karl,

Not able to send you private messages on bitcointalk.

"User has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.""

It is now enabled.
Activity: 27
Merit: 5
@karl,

Not able to send you private messages on bitcointalk.

"User has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.""

I have already sent you the BTC address with order number, from the same e-mail address. In fact, I have tried to contact you five times via email regarding the refund, without a response from you.

Hmm. Maybe there is something going on with mailing inboxes. I'm not saying it is you, but from what I can see from our side we have not received any email (or spam) from your icloud.com account since your order. I assume you received our emails, since you say you sent us your bitcoin address.

I will send you a private message over bitcointalk so we can take this offline.

Activity: 8
DO NOT SEND BITCOIN OR ANY OTHER CURRENCY TO BITGILD. I had an order that was canceled and they have not given me a refund. SCAMMERS !!!

Karl, i just checked our records and we are indeed having an outstaning order from you, that has been cancelled because you did not want to proceed. However, you have not responded to our emails to provide us with a bitcoin refund address.

Could you send us your bitcoin refund address to [email protected]. Please make sure to use the same email address that you also used for ordering, and also tell us your original order number.

I have already sent you the BTC address with order number, from the same e-mail address. In fact, I have tried to contact you five times via email regarding the refund, without a response from you.
Any other latest opinions about bitgild?

When paying with Bitpay, do you have to create a bitpay account with id card?

No. BitPay only requires an account if you order above $3000/€2500. For orders above $3000/€2500 we use BTCPAY.

You have the freedom to choose among 3 payments methods we use for crypto currencies.

1. BTCPAY: No transactions limits. (you can pay with all wallets)
2. BitPay: For orders up to €2500, no ID card needed.(you can only pay with payment protocol enabled wallets. Read more Here)
3. Coinpayments: For payments with alt currencies. For full list of accepted currencies check our list here.  (all wallets accepted)

DO NOT SEND BITCOIN OR ANY OTHER CURRENCY TO BITGILD. I had an order that was canceled and they have not given me a refund. SCAMMERS !!!

Karl, i just checked our records and we are indeed having an outstaning order from you, that has been cancelled because you did not want to proceed. However, you have not responded to our emails to provide us with a bitcoin refund address.

Could you send us your bitcoin refund address to [email protected]. Please make sure to use the same email address that you also used for ordering, and also tell us your original order number.

Activity: 81
Merit: 24
Any other latest opinions about bitgild?

When paying with Bitpay, do you have to create a bitpay account with id card?
Would love to see them kicking out coinpayments and replace them with globee for altcoin payments.

We have recently added BTCPAY to our payments option, so no more ridiculous fees for processing bitcoin payments Wink
Activity: 12
Has anyone had issues with Bitgild recently?
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
supportXMR.com
Ordered a 1kg silver coin on friday. got delivered today. Nothing to complain about, except the rather hefty coinpayments fees Smiley
I also noticed this ,pay with bitpay, exchange rates are normal
Ordered again, and those coinpayments fees seem to get worse. They charged almost 20% fees. So I rather jumped through hoops with bitpay (transfer xmr to btc; install a compatible wallet, since ledger wallet doesn't support the paymentlinks).

Would love to see them kicking out coinpayments and replace them with globee for altcoin payments.
Activity: 144
Ordered a 1kg silver coin on friday. got delivered today. Nothing to complain about, except the rather hefty coinpayments fees Smiley
I also noticed this ,pay with bitpay, exchange rates are normal

otherwise I have 3 orders with BITGILD.com, buying gold, and I had no problems at all
the only problem is shiping/delivery are slower/7-10 days/i'm in EU, but that's not a big problem

For three days now I noticed another problem. I can't  login with Goggle chrome, only with Firefox  Roll Eyes
Activity: 162
supportXMR.com

It would be very appreciated the presence of some sort of "official" representative of bitgild in this thread again, but the above account is not the OP and this is his first post in this forum. Given the high risk of a scam I would suggest "bitgild.com" to post some proof he his affiliated with the site (I.e. a link within the official domain) and everyone to not trust him as an official representative before that

Very fair statement. We've just added a link on our website to our bitcointalk username. (in right footer block) I hope that is enough proof we are answering from a legit account.

Our previous account "wtzr" has been deleted or suspended since the password hack on bitcointalk that occurred several years ago.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1205

I am now waiting 2 weeks on my order. I contacted them several times
and I didn't get a response. I am starting to wonder if I will ever get
my parcel. Support is a disaster and over 2 weeks delivery
time without explanation isn't acceptable.

I don't recommend them.

Hi A-zimmer.

I regret hearing we were not able to provide you the service that we usually do. I think this order has probably been shipped by now, but if not, please do contact us at [email protected] and I will make sure to look into your order details right away.

It would be very appreciated the presence of some sort of "official" representative of bitgild in this thread again, but the above account is not the OP and this is his first post in this forum. Given the high risk of a scam I would suggest "bitgild.com" to post some proof he his affiliated with the site (I.e. a link within the official domain) and everyone to not trust him as an official representative before that

I don't recommend them.

Hi A-zimmer.

I regret hearing we were not able to provide you the service that we usually do. I think this order has probably been shipped by now, but if not, please do contact us at [email protected] and I will make sure to look into your order details right away.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1205
As far as I can tell they are trustworthy, but sometimes the service is slow, and they are not present on this forum and have a sometimes unresponsive customer service.
Please update your situation, I hope all will go well soon
Activity: 35

I don't recommend them.

Activity: 158
Everything went well with my order.
Activity: 1
Can anyone tell me a trustful seller in Europe that accept bitcoins?
I found Bitgild and zilvergoudwinkel, but this thread made me fear the first and the latter's website always throws an error during checkout.

Based in the Netherlands:

www.101munten.nl does also accept cryptocurrency as payment method (at the moment: bitcoin cash and litecoin).
Stock on the site is 99.999% accurate: in stock and paid before 8 pm (20:00 uur), shipped next working day.

Feel free to read our reviews https://www.webwinkelkeur.nl/leden/101Muntennl_3327.html
and create your own oppinion.

Thanks

Arjan
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Got mine in today, all present.
Pages:
Jump to: