Pages:
Author

Topic: BITGILD.com - Bitcoin to Gold || LIVE CHARTS - BITCOIN TO GOLD || - page 5. (Read 32396 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Ordered some gold, got it to my door after 2 working days, this was about 3 weeks ago though. But I don't understand why you guys worry? You are a bit quick with your worrying here... Remember, it's Christmas soon, that always slows things down.

People get their stuff, sometime after two days, sometimes after a week or two it seems at times. But you'll get it.
Activity: 2
I'm sure they'll deliver, they told me mine would ship this week
Actually since i posted I did get a message from Wouter Vonk apologising for the delay and saying that my order would be sent out soon.  Which is great , but i feel their customer service /communication needs to improve a lot!
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I'm sure they'll deliver, they told me mine would ship this week
Activity: 2
I just placed a 9k order with bitgild, the last one came in 3 days I have faith

I've ordered from them last week , using Bitcoin to pay. Since then I've had zero replies to any messages. Starting to worry now.
I just placed a 9k order with bitgild, the last one came in 3 days I have faith
Activity: 13
Can anyone tell me a trustful seller in Europe that accept bitcoins?
I found Bitgild and zilvergoudwinkel, but this thread made me fear the first and the latter's website always throws an error during checkout.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Ummm, I was about to buy Gold, but then I saw this:

Failed SEO or what happend there?
I ordered at bitgild 3 days ago and I was not really sure it'll be ok.
But I've received the order after 2 days.
I will check if it is legit in some weeks.
Activity: 357
Merit: 26

yeah, that is very weird. Other than that it all seems legit though!
Activity: 1
https://i.imgur.com/pDgjyuk.png

Activity: 540
Merit: 500
I tested amsterdamgold this week end and did not find the payment option for bitcoins.

So, I sent them a mail and here is the reply, FYI :

Quote from: Sales | AmsterdamGold <[email protected]>
Good morning,

Thank you for your e-mail. Unfortunately we cannot accept bitcoin payments at the moment. We hope to have this payment option available as soon as possible.

My apologies for the inconvenience.
ordered 3 days ago (20th) got this lot in today

1 btc worth of gold and silver

Activity: 1
Ordered with BTC from bitgild on 5th Nov - received valid UPS tracking # whilst reading this forum (7th)
Activity: 346
Merit: 107
Hi I ordered twice from you in 2014 and I was satisfied, now that BTC is high again I think to buy again some gold with it.
Would you consider to participate to Byteball cashback program ? Me and other customers could get a cashback of 10% which is really interesting on such high value purchase.
https://medium.com/byteball/byteball-cashback-program-9c717b8d3173
legendary
Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000
It was shipped from CoinInvest GmbH in Frankfurt, as always. Do you know if AmsterdamGold uses the same partnership in their business plan?

CoinInvest and EPMD are the same company

AmsterdamGold does not use Coininvest and they ship only direct from their offices in Schiphold using Micropacket as a secure shipper
Activity: 12
It was shipped from CoinInvest GmbH in Frankfurt, as always. Do you know if AmsterdamGold uses the same partnership in their business plan?
legendary
All my prior orders where handled swiftly until the last one, which was handled horribly but ended well anyway.

This is what I received from them:

Was it shipped from EPMD in Frankfurt?
Yes, it took ~24 hours for me to receive my order after Mr. Vonk's reply. Which obviously is insanely fast. All is well in the end, but I will not say it was a pleasant experience. Order took 27 days to get shipped without any communication whatsoever, somehow my attempts to contact them didn't get through until yesterday. With that said, I'm glad to be able to confirm that Bitgild is still legit. All my prior orders where handled swiftly until the last one, which was handled horribly but ended well anyway.

This is what I received from them: https://i.imgur.com/TYXqRRN.jpg
legendary
I finally got a response from the owner of Bitgild, with a vague explanation about there being delays with my payment. My order is supposed to be shipped tomorrow, 28 days after it was placed. He had no explanation for why my other messages were ignored before this.

Anyway, I'm just happy something is finally happening - I was just about to take legal proceedings against them and open a scam accusation thread on this forum. I've never had any issues like this before and this was my seventh order from Bitgild.

Who replied? Wouter Vonck?

If you intend to buy more PM, have a look at amsterdamgold.com
I finally got a response from the owner of Bitgild, with a vague explanation about there being delays with my payment. My order is supposed to be shipped tomorrow, 28 days after it was placed. He had no explanation for why my other messages were ignored before this.

Anyway, I'm just happy something is finally happening - I was just about to take legal proceedings against them and open a scam accusation thread on this forum. I've never had any issues like this before and this was my seventh order from Bitgild.
legendary
It has 3831 confirmations, I sent them the money almost a month ago, BitPay also confirmed this. It's seems I'm being selectively scammed, my order has been stuck as processing for almost a month. Bitgild support is not responding to my messages. By the way, what e-mail address did you use to contact them? I've tried [email protected] and [email protected] without any success. I even tried the domain registrants e-mail. Nothing.

Try perhaps the contact form on their website?
I used [email protected].

support@ usually replies in a 1 day turnover so I'm wondering what is going on. Perhaps he is not giving them his order number?

It is frustrating they don't list a contact phone number

On the other hand I'm very happy with the experiences with https://www.amsterdamgold.com/
Their prices are lower, they have phone support and email replies come quick.

(that is not solving xddmmaa 's problem of course)
Pages:
Jump to: