Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmain's Released Antminer S9, World's First 16nm Miner Ready to Order - page 6. (Read 530807 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Great!
 S9 mining profit is less than electricity cost
again!!!
So I unplugged my S9 again...
 Angry

i really hope that complete farms follow your way of thinking....  Cheesy

I think current BTC fault is all about Wall St. war against it
and not about mining supply/demand. Just read interviews with world trendsetters
like Warren Buffet, George Sorros etc...
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Merit: 30
Great!
again!!!
 Angry

i really hope that complete farms follow your way of thinking....  Cheesy
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Great!
again!!!
 Angry
If anyone has a s9i try to check out the second firmware in my thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/antminer-s9-volt-rocket-ship-firmware-mod-time-to-max-out-your-bitmain-psu-4513567

Also, I am looking for people to help me test the 13.5th and 14th units I can get an s9i stable at 17th with less than 1600w. I am trying to get 16th to 16.5th stable for the 13.5 and 14th s9 models too.

keep us posted on your progress!!  Grin

I just got it stable at 18th/s

Currently testing the rune I am working on that is currently at 19.3th/s on a 14th s9i.

I wish i had a J I could probably get that thing to 21th/s

what are temps miner/ambient, and powerdraw?
Activity: 800
Merit: 293
Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA
If anyone has a s9i try to check out the second firmware in my thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/antminer-s9-volt-rocket-ship-firmware-mod-time-to-max-out-your-bitmain-psu-4513567

Also, I am looking for people to help me test the 13.5th and 14th units I can get an s9i stable at 17th with less than 1600w. I am trying to get 16th to 16.5th stable for the 13.5 and 14th s9 models too.

I just got it stable at 18th/s

Currently testing the rune I am working on that is currently at 19.3th/s on a 14th s9i.

I wish i had a J I could probably get that thing to 21th/s

Activity: 71
Merit: 17
So now we have S9j @625 usd with PSU
14.5 Ths @ 1350w

Bitmain website became offline and get back with this.

Activity: 800
Merit: 293
Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

Activity: 14
Merit: 2
Hello. The S9 began to disconnect from the pool after 1-2 hours of operation. The S9 itself works. What can be wrong?

Have you tried connecting to other pools to see if you get similar issues?

After that try a different router (often home broadband routers block mining), or connecting via a different network to see if you still have the same issue.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Hello. The S9 began to disconnect from the pool after 1-2 hours of operation. The S9 itself works. What can be wrong?
Activity: 500
Merit: 105
can anyone recommend what to do with fans showing high RPM? I have 4 miners with fans showing 30600.
also is anyone facing issues with bitmain PSUs? many I have are getting brown... and black after. miners seems to be sucking the normal power. I suspect the PSUs are not good. Gables at the connectors are getting very hot to the point that I can't touch them and it is damaging the plastic and isolation.
does anyone have a defected board they do not want? Just want to remove the PCIe connectors and replace them on a working board.
Couldn't find those female PCIe connectors online.

appreciate it.
thanks.
Activity: 37
has anyone expirience with the awful whining noise of the S9i miners?

i have some as an upgrade, but at a certain point they generate a sound that goes through the bones!
I had one connected to silencing hose at inlet and outlet, but the noise that came from the machine itself was horrible and pain to the ears... When the fans speeded up and or down a bit, it was as good as gone...
bad thing is that it seems to be right at operating speed.

anyone experience this as well?

Yes some of them do this, its infuriating! A well located bit of duct tape near one of the fan blades tends to eliminate the odd harmonic
Activity: 402
Merit: 116
S9i 14ths no longer in the bitmain website, maybe its over, still having the 13.5Th

or they do what they did every past: sell the slower ones first and then when those are sold out, magically re-appear with the 14TH batches.. Smiley

Actually...........A private buyer bought all the 14th........all 5000 of them. Why? Because we needed new machines thats why
has anyone expirience with the awful whining noise of the S9i miners?

i have some as an upgrade, but at a certain point they generate a sound that goes through the bones!
I had one connected to silencing hose at inlet and outlet, but the noise that came from the machine itself was horrible and pain to the ears... When the fans speeded up and or down a bit, it was as good as gone...
bad thing is that it seems to be right at operating speed.

anyone experience this as well?
tech q: does anyone know what the quality of the bitmain psu's is?
power factor, thd etc.?

im wondering as it doesnt hurt much when you have one or 2, but many can cause serious problems when its not that great; high currents in neutral line, high 3rd and 5th harmonics etcetera?
S9i 14ths no longer in the bitmain website, maybe its over, still having the 13.5Th

or they do what they did every past: sell the slower ones first and then when those are sold out, magically re-appear with the 14TH batches.. Smiley
Activity: 71
Merit: 17
Activity: 14
Has anyone got a $220 or $420 voucher they don’t need? I only have $100 vouchers

I have some $220, pm me

Hi, May i know your $220 Coupons still there or not?
We are looking for bitmain coupon $140 $200 $220 $250 $350 $420 .
We will pay for them if you willing for sell.

My email: [email protected]
wechat: whatsapp: 0086 15989304391

I have some 420 coupons for sale... pm me or  [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: