Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 18. (Read 84549 times)

Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
Whoever owns TheViralExchange.com please contact me.

We, the MonetaryUnit team are interested in purchasing your platform to revitalise it & hopefully blitz too.
We will reduce the cost to advertisers by 50%, and increase the reward to users by 100% and still maintain a 33% profitability that will be re-invested into the platform.

We can add huge value to the platform, so please do contact me.

If you would consider in the mean time adding MUE as an accepted payment method on your platform it would be appreciated.

it looks more like a takeover proposal  Shocked

I think TVE is doing pretty well now, from the owners PoV at least, so there are hardly any reason for them to accept such an offer.
Why not to make an alternative service? And btw TVE is not the only one out there, look eg at PromoPlugs
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Whoever owns TheViralExchange.com please contact me.

We, the MonetaryUnit team are interested in purchasing your platform to revitalise it & hopefully blitz too.
We will reduce the cost to advertisers by 50%, and increase the reward to users by 100% and still maintain a 33% profitability that will be re-invested into the platform.

We can add huge value to the platform, so please do contact me.

If you would consider in the mean time adding MUE as an accepted payment method on your platform it would be appreciated.
legendary
Who is the best person to contact about adding MUE to TheViralExchange please?

Thanks

alpho2k, but maybe it is better go to the TVE thread on NXTforum or use the TVE Helpdesk
JUst fyi, alpho2k has no control of TVE, it is owned by "someone else", but I was not given a name.
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

Thanks

alpho2k, but maybe it is better go to the TVE thread on NXTforum or use the TVE Helpdesk
legendary

Thanks
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
OKCash increased 8 times in 8 days
Blitzcash (BLITZ) will never reach this unbelievable achievement  Sad
Activity: 184
OK, let's forget the fake news now. BLITZ looks pretty much bottomed out, it cold be a good time to buy  Roll Eyes.

Any opinions on where's this heading ? Any comments from the official devs regarding the fake news and how they plan to react?

Of course not, I tried in the Stratis thread and earned more hostility for asking.
In the meantime another pump has started, maybe the "leaked" news were true after all  Grin
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
OK, let's forget the fake news now. BLITZ looks pretty much bottomed out, it cold be a good time to buy  Roll Eyes.

Any opinions on where's this heading ? Any comments from the official devs regarding the fake news and how they plan to react?

I think this is a scam coin. Twitter channel, slack.... was dead
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
OK, let's forget the fake news now. BLITZ looks pretty much bottomed out, it cold be a good time to buy  Roll Eyes.

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
But why did we grow?It looks like just a damn PUMP and dump

yep, looks like. was good idea to sell coins
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
it has nothing to do with stratis.Stratis tastes very good.
Its just that website screwed up with those fake news about Blitz.
This cheap pump leaves a really bad taste to this coin, and to Stratis as well.
Is this the kind of marketing TVE is involved in?
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
But why did we grow?It looks like just a damn PUMP and dump
Activity: 756
today was good pump!

But the volume is real.
If its a hoax, its a crime scene.
The page is now offline, anybody got screenshots?
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Why is it mooning? is there any news on this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: