Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 19. (Read 84549 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Blitz will go x3 today

x3 isnt enouph.We need one more x3 tomorrow Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Blitz will go x3 today
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Always had a good feeling about blitz.Time has come to reach neighbour universe on this rocket  Cheesy
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Stratis first side chain will be interesting to watch this grow
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
The founder is active on the blitz slack again now!

Stratis said they'd be getting the viral exchange going  in the third quarter which means using blitz for the sidechain that runs the viral exchange as planned, there's only 6 weeks left of this third quarter so I'm expecting to hear something very soon, this will be huge for stratis to show off a real use case and great for blitz obviously!

Where's the slack channell link?

You can find it in the OP.

Stratis said they'd be getting the viral exchange going  in the third quarter which means using blitz for the sidechain that runs the viral exchange as planned, there's only 6 weeks left of this third quarter so I'm expecting to hear something very soon, this will be huge for stratis to show off a real use case and great for blitz obviously!

Where's the slack channell link?
I mean Snapchat news or not if stratis is truly working with them then it's bound to at least double lol
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
Anyone got any confirmation of that Snapchat news?

Seems highly unlikely to me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The wallet is not loading on Android
Activity: 448
It's took nice project, I gonna watch on this , and let me see what they can offer
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
lol oh look pnd as usual, as is with vaporware
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Rightly I understand that the wallet for BLITZ I need to take from this topic  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=848186.0 ?

You also can use address from some exchange (bittrex for example). But not for a long time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
Rightly I understand that the wallet for BLITZ I need to take from this topic  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=848186.0 ?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Activity: 189
Where is dev? This coin can grow & has potential..
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
Fuck, and to sell at the current rate is not profitable (
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
Guys, does this coin have a chance to grow?

sure

any crypto-shit  traded on Bittrex have a chance to be pumped someday  Grin,
especially if it's of Stratis devs  - they showed themselves quite responsible for most of their shit projects (RIP Fitalize  Cry)
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
Guys, does this coin have a chance to grow?
Activity: 98
What's the current update with Blitz? Curious to know if it is worth staking (rewards?)
Pages:
Jump to: