Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 20. (Read 84549 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
got my wallet to sync. What is the interest rate when staking?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
lol sorry to say i told you so but the usual blitz bullshit strikes again!  a fail wallet, can't sync shit, no support or info, shady stratis crap, useless devs who insider trade their own coin with their lil pals and whoever is 'in' on it, etc. etc.

and now the icing on the cake, 177k fake vol pump top price.........aaaaaaannnnnnnnnd it bottoms out at 6997 sats last night! sorry new bagholders, then again maybe the devs just bought more cos NOBODY else is.  anyway, thanks for the b.s. pump getting to unload whatever shit i had left, worked out well.
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
WARNING!

Over 1 million dollars lost in broken blitz wallet!

Offer a bounty, maybe someone will come out of the woodwork to fix it.

I understand your frustration. I have a wallet running fine on a Mac. Installed more than 6 months ago. Have been trying to get a wallet going on Windows 10. Zero success. Copied various node lists.

If you can't get resolution on your own computer, maybe the .dat could be installed on a computer with a working wallet. PM me if I can help in that regard.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
WARNING!

Only one wallet (oNTNmY7g9SyigsR1cugTBGWohwKpoA4RXv) with that value. If so then 35% of BLITZ is lost, we should see a price spike. However, I'm sure the person / group with the #1 wallet in Blitz is technically savvy enough to back up their wallet.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blitz/#!wallets

First, have you heard of multiple wallets?

Second, .dat is saved but what good is it when the wallet is broken?
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
WARNING!

Only one wallet (oNTNmY7g9SyigsR1cugTBGWohwKpoA4RXv) with that value. If so then 35% of BLITZ is lost, we should see a price spike. However, I'm sure the person / group with the #1 wallet in Blitz is technically savvy enough to back up their wallet.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blitz/#!wallets
Activity: 6
Can anyone help me please?
Activity: 154
garbaaaaaaaaaaaageee

below garbage. at least u can find some metal to scrap in garbage
Activity: 6
Please help. I can't get my Blitz wallet to sync. No connections. I have no problems with other wallets.
Activity: 8
WARNING!

Activity: 1
Very good project guys!!

Can't wait to see what you can do!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
  Here are a list of my current peers. Add these to your .cong file

addnode=iulaxtnapacwkakw.onion:9627
addnode=mn7xs4uvj6r37mlt.onion:9627
addnode=kupjebyhgk77ybkg.onion:9627
addnode=doamhaip5ijaogsm.onion:9627
addnode=b3zosjvpeg454izk.onion:9627
addnode=2ea3tcv2an2dfrdx.onion:9627
addnode=fen7p7tf74vd5h5r.onion:9627
Activity: 12

Totally sucks! No wonder there are only a couple people staking. Could be an inside job.

Maybe Ill bust out a massive social media campaign sharing about this scam.

My wallet is staking fine. If you cant follow simple instructions to add the seed nodes thats on you. lol
calling something a scam because you cant read is not helpful. plenty people staking blitz. Like I said earlier just check out the slack channels both blitz and Stratis is full of people willing to help total noobs like yourself. They did for me. The fud is getting thick in here. couple of people staking you say lmao. keep trying bud keep trying.
Activity: 60

Totally sucks! No wonder there are only a couple people staking. Could be an inside job.

Maybe Ill bust out a massive social media campaign sharing about this scam.
Activity: 60
The wallet sucks. Can anyone give all these people that are having issues some help?

I went in to see if there was a problem and I confirm that the wallet sucks.

I even added the nodes to a blitz.conf file and dropped it in the appdata folder for blitz.

wallet not sync

I'm hoping a wallet update comes with the Stratis Breeze wallet, or hoping the Breeze wallet supports BLITZ.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Does anyone have a .conf file to maximize/enhance PoS rewards on Windows using the Blitz-qt Wallet? Or any info on configuration settings in general. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!  Wink

The wallet sucks. What a great experience to give somebody that downloads the wallet and it doesn't sync.

Get your schiit together blitz.

Or is it only for you crypto geeks?

Join the slack and people will gladly help you out. There is instructions in this thread on how to add peers to the conf file if its not syncing. And there is a bootstrap file that speeds the sync process up alot. Search this thread for slack and you can join. Oh and if you want to know more about blitz and the future you should join the Stratis slack, alot more info in there about blitz cause thats where most the devs are.

Thanks for the info. I can't wait to see what STRAT and BLITZ have on the horizon.

Question:
Will BLITZ be able to qo on the Breeze Wallet at some point?
Activity: 12
Does anyone have a .conf file to maximize/enhance PoS rewards on Windows using the Blitz-qt Wallet? Or any info on configuration settings in general. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!  Wink

The wallet sucks. What a great experience to give somebody that downloads the wallet and it doesn't sync.

Get your schiit together blitz.

Or is it only for you crypto geeks?

Join the slack and people will gladly help you out. There is instructions in this thread on how to add peers to the conf file if its not syncing. And there is a bootstrap file that speeds the sync process up alot. Search this thread for slack and you can join. Oh and if you want to know more about blitz and the future you should join the Stratis slack, alot more info in there about blitz cause thats where most the devs are.
Pages:
Jump to: