Pages:
Author

Topic: Boston Marathon Explosions - page 13. (Read 15043 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 17, 2013, 01:33:13 PM
Nazism is based in science.

Not to be unkind but this is the dumbest thing I've seen on the net in the past month.
April 17, 2013, 01:32:23 PM
I know about operation northwoods too. But the track record of us government does not prove that this Boston incident was false flag operation too. It actually speaks against the false flag because the government are reluctant to point a finger to somebody they want to. Like it happened in previous incidents.

They're letting the media do that for them. The ricin letters are part of the operation. This is quite clearly another ramp-up of the surveillance state.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
April 17, 2013, 01:30:56 PM
You are comparing apples with oranges. Or Apples with PC. Islamic traditions have religious roots. Nazism is based in science.

It really doesn't matter the roots. To an individualist, it all looks the same. Of course, that doesn't mean you just go charging in. If a man beats his wife and children, you don't firebomb his house. But that's not really the reason America went charging in. It doesn't care about the people of other countries. It doesn't care about democracy. (and by "it", I mean the government, of course). There are some evil, greedy people at work. I'm not thinking "grand conspiracy" though. I think it is much more mundane than that.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1049
Death to enemies!
April 17, 2013, 01:26:10 PM
Any proof for this?

Six decades of living under the American government and watching how they operate.

You're familiar with the Gulf of Tonkin incident?
I know about operation northwoods too. But the track record of us government does not prove that this Boston incident was false flag operation too. It actually speaks against the false flag because the government are reluctant to point a finger to somebody they want to. Like it happened in previous incidents.
April 17, 2013, 01:20:13 PM
Any proof for this?

Six decades of living under the American government and watching how they operate.

You're familiar with the Gulf of Tonkin incident?
legendary
Death to enemies!
April 17, 2013, 01:04:55 PM
Not to mention that UAE's judicial system, and likely similar in other muslim nations, charges M.D.'s with murder when patient complications arise leading to death (New York Times).
Exactly the same happened in USSR and some successor states. I think in USA there also is police investigation if patient dies in questionable circumstances.
But, I have to agree that fundamentalist Islam's sexism is only one degree removed from Nazi Germany's xenophobia.
You are comparing apples with oranges. Or Apples with PC. Islamic traditions have religious roots. Nazism is based in science.
Activity: 322
April 17, 2013, 12:58:11 PM
And why muslims need democracy if they don't want it?

Oh yeah, sure. That girl who wanted to go to school actually just wanted to be shot. And those girls who go outside without their man or without wearing proper coverings just want to get harassed and beat up. It's just like those girls who dress too sexy just want to be raped.

It's not about democracy, it's about personal freedom to decide your life and how you live it (including the society you chose to be a part of) versus having someone else force their decision on you. There really are only two types of people in the world: those who wish to be free to make their own choices, and those who wish to force their choices on others. If you want to call it democracy or totalitarianism, that's fine too.

Well, such a touchy and complicated topic.

But, I have to agree that fundamentalist Islam's sexism is only one degree removed from Nazi Germany's xenophobia.  
edit:  (not root cause, but it's brutal effects and societal tone.)

Not to mention that UAE's judicial system, and likely similar in other muslim nations, charges M.D.'s with murder when patient complications arise leading to death (New York Times).
edit:  M.D.'s convicted in absentia based on hear-say evidence.  I would not call that a judicial judicial system.  If one questions whether this happens all over the world - please inform yourself and read the NYT article.  kk, thx.

Yeah,.... the middle east is not on my list of vacation destinations.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
April 17, 2013, 12:56:30 PM
In before ban on pressure cookers.

Ban assault pressure cookers!

(Amusingly enough, when I was searching for the image for this, I found it in another place where someone had thought of the same thing)
Yeah, those things should be banned. Look at that thing it's tactical black! Way to scary to be allowed. Of course if it's a wood grain hunting cooker that's fine. We should always make an exception for guns and pressure cookers if they are for killing unwitting animals.  
legendary
April 17, 2013, 12:53:48 PM
Oh yeah, sure. That girl who wanted to go to school actually just wanted to be shot. And those girls who go outside without their man or without wearing proper coverings just want to get harassed and beat up. It's just like those girls who dress too sexy just want to be raped.

But when America gets involved, she's just "collateral damage" and won't be going to school tomorrow.

I'm sorry, you can't impose freedom on others by force. They need to find it for themselves. Then you can support them when they come to it. The whole thing is being driven by American political and economical agendas and not "for freedom".
legendary
Death to enemies!
April 17, 2013, 12:53:02 PM
With such large population it is inevitable that sooner or later some madman will do the killings for them.

In this case, many of the cops present were aware that a "drill" was going to happen. This wasn't a single nutjob but a number of them working together and all of them most likely getting paid with public money.

The government, in other words.
Any proof for this?

From pictures published online I judge that the pressure cooker was only used as a casing or way to conceal the bomb. The actual explosive looks like ANFO to me. The bomb as well might be hidden in lunch box. Ban assault lunch boxes!
legendary
April 17, 2013, 12:48:16 PM
In before ban on pressure cookers.

Ban assault pressure cookers!

(Amusingly enough, when I was searching for the image for this, I found it in another place where someone had thought of the same thing)
April 17, 2013, 12:46:59 PM
With such large population it is inevitable that sooner or later some madman will do the killings for them.

In this case, many of the cops present were aware that a "drill" was going to happen. This wasn't a single nutjob but a number of them working together and all of them most likely getting paid with public money.

The government, in other words.
legendary
Death to enemies!
April 17, 2013, 12:42:55 PM

It's not about democracy, it's about personal freedom to decide your life and how you live it (including the society you chose to be a part of) versus having someone else force their decision on you. There really are only two types of people in the world: those who wish to be free to make their own choices, and those who wish to force their choices on others. If you want to call it democracy or totalitarianism, that's fine too.
Different parts of the world have different traditions. Muslims have the dressing traditions for women. They are strange and unacceptable to me just as much as our dressing traditions are to muslims. If some rebellious dyke want to go against all society she better do it somewhere else.
they're not competent enough to pull something like that off and actually keep it a secret.

You're correct. It's not a secret. We all know they did it.
It does not need to be done by government. With such large population it is inevitable that sooner or later some madman will do the killings for them. Like some CoD playing kid with assburgers and mother's gun collection. All they need is to make proper press statements to advance the agenda.
April 17, 2013, 12:29:27 PM
Exactly.

What gives me pause is when they get to the point of not caring that we know. We might be there.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
April 17, 2013, 12:20:53 PM
It's worse than that. Psy has a new video out that in my opinion sucks, yet has had 77 million plus views in two days, but here we are in this forum structuring a system to make their lives better and 99,999999% of those viewers could give a shit.

There is no accounting for taste!

My first thought was domestic, Islamic terrorists don't tend to go for the 'leave a bag and run' approach. They prefer the 'stare at the whites of the enemies eyes as I blow myself up' technique.
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
April 17, 2013, 12:08:25 PM
they're not competent enough to pull something like that off and actually keep it a secret.

Exactly.
April 17, 2013, 12:07:07 PM

April 17, 2013, 12:06:09 PM
Oh yeah, sure. That girl who wanted to go to school actually just wanted to be shot.

The religious nuts in the Muslim world wouldn't have anywhere near the presence they have unless outside groups with three letter names were supporting them. Per the thread topic, what happened in Boston (government/intel backed terrorism designed to look like "radicals" did it) has been happening in other parts of the world for years.

IOW, American foreign policy has now morphed into American domestic policy.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
April 17, 2013, 12:04:57 PM
I have no doubt the government was behind this. Just another reason for the government to say "we need them, when we actually don't".

You're giving the government WAY too much credit. Trust me, they're not competent enough to pull something like that off and actually keep it a secret.
April 17, 2013, 12:02:41 PM
Really few people in USA are thinking humans, most of them are nothing more than brainwashed jelly.

There's a sizable percentage of Americans that know what the score is, just as there was a sizable percent of Russians that knew how corrupt the Communist Party was. The problem in both cases, and as with all corrupt governments, is that a minority control the economy and the courts/police/political system and make it difficult to effect meaningful change.

But change is coming and has been for some time. The American government will default at some point when no one wants to buy its shitty debt anymore. Patience and readiness are my guiding lights.
Pages:
Jump to: