Pages:
Author

Topic: Boston Marathon Explosions - page 14. (Read 15043 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
April 17, 2013, 12:01:57 PM
And why muslims need democracy if they don't want it?

Oh yeah, sure. That girl who wanted to go to school actually just wanted to be shot. And those girls who go outside without their man or without wearing proper coverings just want to get harassed and beat up. It's just like those girls who dress too sexy just want to be raped.

It's not about democracy, it's about personal freedom to decide your life and how you live it (including the society you chose to be a part of) versus having someone else force their decision on you. There really are only two types of people in the world: those who wish to be free to make their own choices, and those who wish to force their choices on others. If you want to call it democracy or totalitarianism, that's fine too.
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
April 17, 2013, 11:59:06 AM
In before ban on pressure cookers.

This is just another reason for USA to become more of a police state. I have no doubt the government was behind this. Just another reason for the government to say "we need them, when we actually don't". You know how many cops I seen run from the blast when their natural reaction should have been to run to it, to safe guard the citizens, but nope, whats the point of cops? This will be a long discussion.

The people that did this are sick in their heads. ( 9 y/o boy died, sister lost a leg ) Was obama in a elementary school reading a book when this happened?

Motherfuckers, man.

Edit:
What really is being hidden from the media, because this happened?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 17, 2013, 11:55:18 AM
Really few people in USA are thinking humans, most of them are nothing more than brainwashed jelly.

Sadly, true.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1049
Death to enemies!
April 17, 2013, 11:45:40 AM
People could not reach their goals under democracy and they turn to weapons.

Bullshit. There are a lot of people in the middle east who do not want democracy, they want totalitarian theocracy (e.g. Taliban, Al'Quaida, various other muslim religious extremists), and they are annoyed that US troops keep interfering with their attempts to start such a regime. So while "We can't get our results through democracy" may be a reason at times, most of the time the reason is "Democracy isn't allowing up to impose our rules on everyone else." Just recent examples of this are bombings of people some don't want here (blacks,  hindus, muslims), and bombings of abortion clinics. None of those bombers were hoping for a democratic society.
And why muslims need democracy if they don't want it? Americans are exactly like russian communists. They force everyone to accept their "best system in the world" or are declared enemies and killed. It is really not surprising they are hated and such acts of revenge are becoming common.

Few people in USA care about drones bombing funerals and weddings in other sovereign territories. When Wikileaks revealed how bad americunts really are many of the USA sheeple attacked the Wikileaks. Really few people in USA are thinking humans, most of them are nothing more than brainwashed jelly.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 17, 2013, 11:00:40 AM
different agencies have different agendas, and not all of them agree.

True. I'll amend my statement to say that the worst elements of the American government have an uncanny knack for supporting the worst elements of other peoples' governments. I've known members of the military and intelligence establishments that aren't down with the policies and practices of their institutional employer.
April 17, 2013, 10:55:57 AM
And the American government has an uncanny knack for supporting them.

I think the mistake we often make (ironically) is treating the US government as a monolithic entity. If it is, it's got a severe multiple personality disorder.

Now, I'm not one for the "Shadow government" conspiracy theories, so I'll just leave it at saying that different agencies have different agendas, and not all of them agree.
legendary
April 17, 2013, 10:45:22 AM
There are a lot of people in the middle east who do not want democracy

I won't argue that.
April 17, 2013, 10:03:59 AM
There are a lot of people in the middle east who do not want democracy

legendary
April 17, 2013, 10:01:24 AM
People could not reach their goals under democracy and they turn to weapons.

Bullshit. There are a lot of people in the middle east who do not want democracy, they want totalitarian theocracy (e.g. Taliban, Al'Quaida, various other muslim religious extremists), and they are annoyed that US troops keep interfering with their attempts to start such a regime. So while "We can't get our results through democracy" may be a reason at times, most of the time the reason is "Democracy isn't allowing up to impose our rules on everyone else." Just recent examples of this are bombings of people some don't want here (blacks,  hindus, muslims), and bombings of abortion clinics. None of those bombers were hoping for a democratic society.
April 16, 2013, 10:29:17 PM
Almost makes you wonder if this was a coverup for the 9/11 report on torture released today. Or it could just be some wacko....

Maybe so.  I gave up trying to figure out what motivates the worst of people and concentrate on the rest. Smiley
legendary
Death to enemies!
April 16, 2013, 10:20:52 PM
But what if the bomber is caught and it turns out he purchased explosives with bitcoin from Armory or Black Market Reloaded?

The government will try to damage Bitcoin. Sheeple will turn away from Bitcoin. But the validity of Bitcoin as uncensorable and anonymous payment tool will be definitely proven to world.

I think it's a good thing.  Bitcoin needs to show it can do anything money can do.  The sheeple will be sheeple, so there's no use fighting them.  They'll either figure out their government doesn't have their best interests in mind, or they'll continue to be sheeple.
Actually Bitcoin can do even more than money can do! And it is party the government's fault. Any bombings. People could not reach their goals under democracy and they turn to weapons. Not to mention the numerous wars and enemies the US government made in name of profit and world domination. The sheeple are always ready to absorb shrapnel in name of democracy.

Next reason for Bitcoin price bubble - people buying bombproof vests on SR with bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
April 16, 2013, 09:51:18 PM
But what if the bomber is caught and it turns out he purchased explosives with bitcoin from Armory or Black Market Reloaded?

The government will try to damage Bitcoin. Sheeple will turn away from Bitcoin. But the validity of Bitcoin as uncensorable and anonymous payment tool will be definitely proven to world.

I think it's a good thing.  Bitcoin needs to show it can do anything money can do.  The sheeple will be sheeple, so there's no use fighting them.  They'll either figure out their government doesn't have their best interests in mind, or they'll continue to be sheeple.
legendary
Death to enemies!
April 16, 2013, 07:46:50 PM

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Finding Satoshi
April 16, 2013, 06:40:26 PM
It was available on Silk Road's armory section not too long ago, before that was taken down.

"Breaking news: Terrorist-operated Bitcoin currency behind the Boston attack."

Attacker is suspected to be Satoshi Nakamoto of Bitcoin fame!

Satoshi bought explosives from Silk Road!

Etc etc.

legendary
Death to enemies!
April 16, 2013, 05:53:45 PM
It was coverup on Justin Bieber concert.

There is finite number of days in year, coincidences of two events will happen. Like original "birthday attack" in crypto ("birthday attack" is not related to terrorism! Cheesy )
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
April 16, 2013, 05:26:13 PM

My theory is that this was an act of domestic terrorism.

Domestic intelligence terrorism, more like.

Almost makes you wonder if this was a coverup for the 9/11 report on torture released today. Or it could just be some wacko....
legendary
Death to enemies!
April 16, 2013, 05:04:19 PM
From the videos I saw it looks like improvised ANFO bomb. Never played with C4 or more easily available Semtex and I don't know. TNT even when extracted from WW2 and early cold war devices gives much cleaner blast, almost no smoke, only soil blasted in sky if the device was semi-buried.

For the attacker and his motives - I don't know. Many bombs placed in public event requires teamwork in most cases. Still the target makes no sense. Maybe Unabomber was released on parole? Cheesy

C4 have many alternatives, TNT is still used for "professional" made bombs. Never got deep enough in organic chemistry but I think there is nothing that prevents any properly equipped lab to make C4 when not producing LSD or meth. The thing that prevents widespread production of explosives is lack of market for explosives. There are much more junkies out there than bombers.
April 16, 2013, 04:40:08 PM
EDIT: Now it is being described as a "pressure cooker" design. So, I'm guessing it was an ampho bomb.

Oh god. Pressure bombs are for the suicidally stupid. You never know when (or if) it's going to blow, or what might set it off.
legendary
April 16, 2013, 04:35:13 PM
Few people can get something like C4.

It was available on Silk Road's armory section not too long ago, before that was taken down.

I saw that too, but it was more than likely a scam. Even underground it is hard to find C4. That stuff is HIGHLY controlled.

I read an article where the reporter contacted one of the people selling C4, and asked if she could order 100lb of it. He made a comment like, "Wow, are you trying to blow up China?" but said that it may be possible, but not easy, and mentioned something about having military contacts in Europe or something. I forget the details.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
April 16, 2013, 03:54:17 PM
Few people can get something like C4.

Wow, that's crazy. Getting a machine guns, RPGs, or hand grenades are easy compared with plastique. If it was C4 there will be clues. Batches of C4 are chemically tagged and the source of each batch can be tracked.  

EDIT: Now it is being described as a "pressure cooker" design. So, I'm guessing it was an ampho bomb.
Pages:
Jump to: