Pages:
Author

Topic: Boston Marathon Explosions - page 15. (Read 15043 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 16, 2013, 03:49:14 PM
Few people can get something like C4.

It was available on Silk Road's armory section not too long ago, before that was taken down.

I saw that too, but it was more than likely a scam. Even underground it is hard to find C4. That stuff is HIGHLY controlled.
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
April 16, 2013, 03:49:09 PM
It was available on Silk Road's armory section not too long ago, before that was taken down.

"Breaking news: Terrorist-operated Bitcoin currency behind the Boston attack."
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
April 16, 2013, 03:33:53 PM
Few people can get something like C4.

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
April 16, 2013, 03:28:48 PM
Just happened to be a training exercise...hoo boy.  "We're lying to you for your own good," more like it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 16, 2013, 03:28:17 PM

It's always "just a training exercise." And your son died in a "training accident."  Angry

Liars never change their tune if it keeps working.
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 16, 2013, 03:27:39 PM
"They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise,"

It's always "just a training exercise." And your son died in a "training accident."  Angry
April 16, 2013, 03:22:46 PM
I'll trust a running coach before I trust the government-media complex. YMMV.

UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs, Spotters on Roofs Before Explosions

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

"They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise," Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

Stevenson said he saw law enforcement spotters on the roofs at the start of the race. He's been in plenty of marathons in Chicago, D.C., Chicago, London and other major metropolitan areas but has never seen that level of security before.

"Evidently, I don't believe they were just having a training exercise," Stevenson said. "I think they must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in."

CNN reports a state government official said there were no credible threats before the race.

Stevenson had just finished the marathon before the explosions. Stevenson said his wife had been sitting in one of the seating sections where an explosion went off, but thankfully she left her seat and was walking to meet up with him.

"We are just so thankful right now," Stevenson said.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
April 16, 2013, 03:19:15 PM
There was a ton of shrapnel. That's why everyone's legs were blown off. CNN reported that doctors were pulling ball bearings out of the runners legs.

I did not know that. Ball bearings are common shrapnel for an IED. It must have been improperly oriented then. With shrapnel it should have killed dozens. Many of the victims I saw running away showed signs of blast injuries rather than shrapnel wounds. The blast can blow your clothing off without a drop of blood being spilled.
I also wonder about the explosive used. It looked to me to be consistent with propane. A yellow-orange flame with bright white smoke. Some high explosives, like Semtex (RDX), also look like that. If it was an "HE" bomb, then this was something big. Few people can get something like C4.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
April 16, 2013, 03:13:35 PM

There was a ton of shrapnel. That's why everyone's legs were blown off. CNN reported that doctors were pulling ball bearings out of the runners legs.

New conspiracy theory: Runners were robots.

I did a google search on "Boston false flag". It's already out there and it's about as lame as you'd expect.
Activity: 728
April 16, 2013, 03:07:55 PM
My theory is that this was an act of domestic terrorism. Linked to the "sovereign citizens" movement. We should look for a 35-50yr. old American citizen who is anti-government and has few social contacts. Particularly someone hit hard by the economic downturn. I would think a lone wolf type. 

Why would he bomb a marathon, though? That's only going to create more government.

Cause he is stupid/unhinged. The only sane way to implement some kind of dissidence is with a decent sized group of like-minded people so you have backup and support. This is a problem for lone-wolf-types and the frustration also feeds back into their alienation and paranoia. This is a desperate act, I have no doubt.
What Richy said makes sense to me. I envision the bomber thinking this will be appreciated by people. It will start the revolution! Of course sane people will see it as a senseless, murderous act. The scary thing is that who ever it was likely was still there when the bomb went off. Security was too tight to place this bomb in advance.
I am guessing it was propane based and used an egg timer or something. It did not appear to me that any shrapnel was used in the design. This was not a person trained in how to make bombs. But this person did feel comfortable moving through a crowd of Americans.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
April 16, 2013, 02:02:52 PM
My theory is that this was an act of domestic terrorism. Linked to the "sovereign citizens" movement. We should look for a 35-50yr. old American citizen who is anti-government and has few social contacts. Particularly someone hit hard by the economic downturn. I would think a lone wolf type. 

Why would he bomb a marathon, though? That's only going to create more government.

Cause he is stupid/unhinged. The only sane way to implement some kind of dissidence is with a decent sized group of like-minded people so you have backup and support. This is a problem for lone-wolf-types and the frustration also feeds back into their alienation and paranoia. This is a desperate act, I have no doubt.
What Richy said makes sense to me. I envision the bomber thinking this will be appreciated by people. It will start the revolution! Of course sane people will see it as a senseless, murderous act. The scary thing is that who ever it was likely was still there when the bomb went off. Security was too tight to place this bomb in advance.
I am guessing it was propane based and used an egg timer or something. It did not appear to me that any shrapnel was used in the design. This was not a person trained in how to make bombs. But this person did feel comfortable moving through a crowd of Americans.

I've yet to catch up with the recent news on this, but I plainly see the logic spelled out above. Interesting!

Nix the Iran-Korea link, now leaning toward a false-flag time-to-end-the-militias-in-America theory.
legendary
April 16, 2013, 12:49:34 PM

April 16, 2013, 12:24:57 PM

My theory is that this was an act of domestic terrorism.

Domestic intelligence terrorism, more like.
legendary
April 16, 2013, 12:20:20 PM

administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
April 16, 2013, 11:33:56 AM

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 16, 2013, 11:30:19 AM
My sympathy to ALL Americans, my condolences to victims families.

My heart goes out to the victims.

To the rest of you trolls. FUCK OFF! Express some compassion in that barren wasteland you call your soul and show some respect to the people who lost their lives.
legendary
April 16, 2013, 11:22:48 AM
Those who study bombers have found a strong correlation between bombings and timing. That makes the date an important clue. Yesterday was tax day in America and patriot day in Boston. Boston is also the cradle of the American revolution.

Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 16, 2013, 11:17:16 AM
This here is pretty much why I agree with the other thread, that compares Bitcoin to John's Gulch from Atlas Shrug, and think that the best, and possibly only, option for us is to just slowly migrate into bitcoin by ourselves, away from the established banking and political system, and leave everyone to their own stupid shit. Easy enough when BTC aren't taxed, aren't restricted, and are easy enough to take with you to other countries and trade for cash there.

John's Gulch from Atlas Shrug? You need to stop buying your books from those discount outlets Wink

Lol... are the Chinese doing knock-offs of poorly written political fiction now?
legendary
April 16, 2013, 11:15:20 AM
John Gulch from Atlas Shrug? You need to stop buying your books from those discount outlets Wink

Doh! Fixed. Thanks.

1/2 fixed.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
April 16, 2013, 11:14:45 AM
John Gulch from Atlas Shrug? You need to stop buying your books from those discount outlets Wink

Doh! Fixed. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: