Pages:
Author

Topic: Boston Marathon Explosions - page 17. (Read 15043 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
April 15, 2013, 10:27:40 PM
Breiwik's attack on multiculturalists also were initially reported as Al-Qaeda attack. The western propaganda runs ahead of both horse and carriage.

Even as a supporter of such bombing attacks in asymmetric warfare (and USA is at war with many) I don't see the marathon as a good target to bomb. There are many international participants from nations potentially friendly to bombers who might get killed or injured as a result. There are better and just as easy targets that could win both support of population and strategic military victory when bombed. Federal government buildings, military bases or companies supplying military, political organizations opposing the bombers, the list goes on and on. Bombing of sporting event makes no sense to me.

Good point.  Killing random people doesn't do much good (but it does work in America's favor so they can pull more terrorist bullshit out of their ass.)  Why is it that the military is never under fire over here?  You'd figure, if anything, you'd want to do some damage to this 500+ billion dollar military.  Naw, let's just target a parade instead, because that'll show those darn evil Americans!  Undecided  This had to have been staged.  You don't simply insert bombs in a random location, completely undetected, and then "get caught".
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1049
Death to enemies!
April 15, 2013, 10:24:11 PM
Breiwik's attack on multiculturalists also were initially reported as Al-Qaeda attack. The western propaganda runs ahead of both horse and carriage.

Even as a supporter of such bombing attacks in asymmetric warfare (and USA is at war with many) I don't see the marathon as a good target to bomb. There are many international participants from nations potentially friendly to bombers who might get killed or injured as a result. There are better and just as easy targets that could win both support of population and strategic military victory when bombed. Federal government buildings, military bases or companies supplying military, political organizations opposing the bombers, the list goes on and on. Bombing of sporting event makes no sense to me.
legendary
April 15, 2013, 10:24:00 PM
Meanwhile 30 people where killed in a bombing in Afghanistan (during a wedding) today and 50+ people in deadly bombings in Iraq.  But who gives a fuck about them, when some shit goes down in MERIKA! Angry

Millions slaughtered in the middle east?  Who gives a shit, Snooki had a fucking BABY!  Does that mean nothing to you people?!

+1 , only it's not the country I hate. It's our GOVERNMENT, or lack of government.

I'd love a lack of government Grin  Right now, we've got too too much government.  But you're right, I have nothing against this country, or its people.  I just don't like being the 99%.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 15, 2013, 10:21:26 PM
I just hope bloomberg doesn't try to link this to bitcoin. Based on their bitcoin coverage from last week you never know.
Activity: 17
April 15, 2013, 10:11:31 PM
Meanwhile 30 people where killed in a bombing in Afghanistan (during a wedding) today and 50+ people in deadly bombings in Iraq.  But who gives a fuck about them, when some shit goes down in MERIKA! Angry
Activity: 57
April 15, 2013, 09:10:07 PM
Quick; we need domestic drones to protect us from the terrorists!!

Undecided

I hate this country.

+1 , only it's not the country I hate. It's our GOVERNMENT, or lack of government.
Activity: 382
Merit: 253
April 15, 2013, 07:38:51 PM
With everyone looking to pint fingers at Iran, NK, Tea party, etc; the mooninites will surely get away with it. Clever bastards.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
April 15, 2013, 05:37:41 PM
Couldn't they have just dumped some boxes of tea into the harbor like proper gentlemen? This is getting ridiculous!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 15, 2013, 05:26:56 PM
This will definitely be blamed on Iran.  Either that or "right wing extremists" aka people who own firearms.

I just saw that a 20 year old Saudi is in custody. So here is what we have:

3 bombs with potentially + 7 more undetonated + 15 April - US tax day, * BS tensions with N. Korea = immediate full invasion of Syria and then absolute vaporization of Iran and possible N. Korea as the cherry on top. Makes sense doesn't it?
ohfuck. I had forgotten that today was taxfest.
legendary
April 15, 2013, 05:21:56 PM
Quick; we need domestic drones to protect us from the terrorists!!

Undecided

I hate this country.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
In Gord We Trust
April 15, 2013, 05:21:02 PM
This will definitely be blamed on Iran.  Either that or "right wing extremists" aka people who own firearms.

I just saw that a 20 year old Saudi is in custody. So here is what we have:

3 bombs with potentially + 7 more undetonated + 15 April - US tax day, * BS tensions with N. Korea = immediate full invasion of Syria and then absolute vaporization of Iran and possible N. Korea as the cherry on top. Makes sense doesn't it?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
April 15, 2013, 05:10:41 PM
Activity: 728
April 15, 2013, 04:38:15 PM
Weirdly enough, this comment being continuously edited on reddit is the best news source on this tragedy so far:

http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/1ceng3/boston_marathon_explosion_nsfw_gore/c9frhn5

It's not that weird. Every big news story has a thread just like this on reddit with the OP continuously updating. I remember it happening with Newtown and Christopher Dorner.
Activity: 740
Hello world!
April 15, 2013, 04:33:09 PM
Weirdly enough, this comment being continuously edited on reddit is the best news source on this tragedy so far:

http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/1ceng3/boston_marathon_explosion_nsfw_gore/c9frhn5
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 15, 2013, 04:18:21 PM
I predict fingers will be pointed everywhere, and nobody will remember the names of the victims, only of the people who did this.

Just like every other fucking thing like this.
legendary
April 15, 2013, 04:18:11 PM
Well, christ. I was being sarcastic again and no one picked up on it. I seriously doubt it was N. Korea...

I know you were bub Tongue  But it's funny how people will honestly blame NK or the middle-east for all the bad that happens in their country.

Oh, JESUS! I didn't notice your full user name until after I posted. And THAT is the truth! Fuck, now I am getting confused... I was just saying christ for effect.

Who's on first?

Is he?

No, He's on third.

So who's on second?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
April 15, 2013, 04:17:35 PM
Well, christ. I was being sarcastic again and no one picked up on it. I seriously doubt it was N. Korea...

I know you were bub Tongue  But it's funny how people will honestly blame NK or the middle-east for all the bad that happens in their country.

Oh, JESUS! I didn't notice your full user name until after I posted. And THAT is the truth! Fuck, now I am getting confused... I was just saying christ for effect.

Who's on first?

Is he?

No, He's on third.
In Gord We Trust
April 15, 2013, 04:13:25 PM

Who's on first?

Is he?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
April 15, 2013, 04:12:23 PM

Who's on first?
In Gord We Trust
April 15, 2013, 04:09:39 PM

Pages:
Jump to: