Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 41. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
In my opinion, doing business with bounty companies today is not a very complicated thing, with which you can get not bad profits in a short time. Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
i cant really say that it is passive income, but it is good way to make some money

as long as you choose bounties with good bounty manager, then at least you get your tokens in the end

and if you re lucky and token makes a good bull run, then you make money
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I do not know who today gets a good income from generosity, I'm disappointed, a lot of scammers and the market is still dipping. We must really do many projects to earn something.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
In order to get a decent passive income from participation in bounty campaigns you need to work very hard and spend a lot of time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
personally my opinion and in relation to me is more passive income at which I do not spend a lot of time
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
It's all depends on project. it's scam or great? I like bounty campaign but after research. I just participated in SciDex’s community program. They are building a new marketspace for scientific data and their goal is to accelerate science. very impressive project!! Cool Cool
Activity: 168
I believe that this is a gold mine. It was not at all a difficult job, bringing in enough money. Instead of working at a factory, you can warmly and comfortably work at home over the bounty.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
In my opinion, joining a bounty campaign is important for us, because by joining the bounty campaign we will get an income that will be paid after the ICO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
passive labour it loudly, If in a bounty to make good money it needs a lot of work , write articles to make a video to participate in the subscription
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Doing a bounty campaign need a lot of time to accomplish, but the time that you spend with it is all worth it, because you will get a good profit. Although there are some that gives on a small profit but just a fact that bounties are giving a reward for completing the task.
Activity: 163
For me, taking part in a bounty is a good way to make money.  I do not risk losing money.
Activity: 364
Bounty campaigns are definitely not a waste of time! They are great opportunities for income and to be able to provide service. A lot of lives have greatly improved because of bounties and a lot more are gaining. Thank God for this blessing!
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
I always believe in ICO, because I am sure that the project moderators and project managers I follow, especially from some of the projects I participate in ICO, are always successful. so every process there must be failure and there is success. so what matters is belief.
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

Bounty campaigns works perfectly to those people who doesn’t mind losing time and effort in front of computer. Joining bounty has no guaranteed return. But in some people here I the forum they already know bounty manager who has high success rate. Maybe it is high time for us know those bounty manager who has credibility on making ICO successful.
Activity: 362
In my opinion, the bounty campaign is one of the best ways to make money through the Internet. We can do this anytime, anywhere. Through simple tasks, we can get good rewards, and more campaigns will get more awards.
Activity: 154
yes I agree bounty just made my second job. better if bounty results in made investment assets.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
For me joining bounty campaign receives a great income for your hardwork and patience in doing the tasks. Its a waste of time if you joined a scam campaign.
Activity: 151
I assume that the bounty campaign is like a savings, because the result is less promising. But it's okay to be used for sudden purposes but that does not require a lot of expenses, and I hope bounty campaign no longer scam. Hopefully not just hope
Activity: 266
Every altcoins has bad value now. But it doesnt mean that they will not increase. If you choose good bounties, it is great passive income. It will increase, when market is fine
Activity: 84
For me, Bounty campaign is the best way to earn at cryptoworld but you must be wise enough to know which is a good project or worth to promote.

Im a newbie member in this forum. I just heard bounty campaign this day and really dont know if its really a big passive income or just a waste of time. But as a begineer, im being positive, in such a way I participated in social media bounty campaign, specifically facebook campaign. Im still learning how to do it and hopefully it works. Because the old members of this forum mostly says that bounty campaign is a great help for the newbies in this forum. I do hope so.
Pages:
Jump to: