Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 42. (Read 5205 times)

copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
For me, Bounty campaign is the best way to earn at cryptoworld but you must be wise enough to know which is a good project or worth to promote.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

We don't know if a ICO is going to succeed or if its not a scam. I mostly use indications before picking a bounty. I use;

The whitepaper
Member's in telegram group
Marketing

So I far I have not joined a signature campaign that is not that profitable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Choose your Bounty program wisely in order not to fall into the snare of time wasters.
Also, Bounty campaigns are no means to passive income but are active income since you have to work out on your hands and time to earn tokens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
If you support and believe in the project that you are campaigning for, I don't think it's ever a waste of time
But if you are joining ico campaign after ico campaign, you are probably going to get burned.

For me they are not stalking us waste time for bounty campaign because we also earn income here. I am one of that bounty campaign helps all who need. Need to do is simply find a bounty campaign you want many choices in ICO's project that offer us. And what to do in bounty campaign is just hard work and give you a free token of money as finished and had a successful campaign. So I believe that bounty campaign have passive income.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
If you support and believe in the project that you are campaigning for, I don't think it's ever a waste of time
But if you are joining ico campaign after ico campaign, you are probably going to get burned.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
some of them are really waste of time. for example social media campaign are usually time wastage. because of participants that join with multiple account. Some signature campaigns are also wase of time when there are so many participants.
but if you can catch one campaign with little participants but succeed in crowdsale, you can get good profit.
Activity: 122
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
Of course the bounty is a good way to earn coins without the risk of losing money.  Even if it is a scam project, then you will lose only time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
It's related to choose high quality project. I think researching project, reading whitepaper, team's background, social media activity, communication with the community and bounty manager's past works are important things for choosing bounty.

If you choose the right project, you could get profit; but if you fail to choose right project, that bounty is waste of time for you.
Activity: 115
Bounty campaigns who are not successful might be considered a waste for time and effort joining without nothing to gain, while those bounty projects that are very successful will end up great passive income for it give tokens for the participants in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Definitely NO,  It's not a waste of time. I remember when I first started in crypto. I cannot deny the fact that joining in bounty campaign was my stepping stone. The payment that I received from here was my first cryptocurrency investments. I cannot consider such things that produces a big benefit as a time wasting stuff. It could be more time wasted if we just hold on our gadgets, chatting friends with a non sense conversations. Yes, it is a great passive income because the hard earned money gained from this campaign can be use to start up an investment and will then generate more income in the future.
Activity: 112
In order to learn how to choose the right company, you need to spend a lot of time. From the first time it is hard to understand the scammers project or not
Activity: 28
we cannot call it passive income because there is no guarantee that you will receive your bounty every month, it is seasonal or it is only after the campaign become successful.
Activity: 94
Merit: 5
Hello guys. We have recently launched the first in the world court on blockchain - https://sj.bankex.com. And if you'd like, you can earn some bounty tokens for testing the service and sharing it with friends. Bounty campaign is here: https://bounty.bankex.com/new_agreement/smart_justice_bounty
Activity: 97
 It all depends on your ability to choose a good project. You should avoid bad projects and participate in good ones. For this you need to learn how to distinguish them.
Activity: 126

It can only be rewarding if you keep the token until its price is high enough for you to gain. If you receive about 50k tokens yet you sold them for just a cent each then that isn't worth the time spending to acquire it. You would have earned much if you sold the token when the price rise up to $0.50.  This however will take a lot of months or maybe even years of waiting for you but consider it a passive income still.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

It is ambigous statement, in a word you attack ICO and bounty as scam but you promot ICO, LOL you try to cheat btt members with your shitcoin dump and pump coins.
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
Well.. what is the idea behind bounty program? to popularize that token or coin.
If the idea behind the token or coin is good, proper team and you do your job ( spam well Cheesy ) then.. to the moooon Smiley
Activity: 126
Why did you call the bounty campaign passive income? After all, to get awards you need a lot of things to do
Activity: 170

your opinion may be like that about bounty. but most of the participants are looking for the bounty bounty and the participants trust the ICO ..
as long as we join the telegram group we will get a lot of information from the bounty.

thank you
Activity: 252
To my mind bouty is a really good passive income source.
Pages:
Jump to: