Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 43. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Bounty campaign is becoming quite unprofitable if you  compare the time involve and the result you are likely to get.  Many bounty run endlessly and at the end of it all,  you end up with town with no value.  If a bounty offer ether or bitcoin then you are been paid otherwise you may have your payment token may not be valuable. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
for me it is more passive income and the time the campaign of generosity does not take much even with participation in several projects
Activity: 378
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
Yes, it is a lot of ICO projects that eventually fraud and we only wasted time for months to join the project. Yes, maybe this is because it is not careful also in choosing the ICO project we want to follow. But right now I am joining the Qurrex project and I am sure that this Qurrex project will be a huge success. I believe that the project that I follow now will not disappoint and will even be very promising for my life.
Activity: 364
it is like that bounty campaign program, such as wasting time but more promising than the work of others. the problem is only when we work bounty we also have to follow the update on the bounty so we get the things we really should get.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

It can only be rewarding if you keep the token until its price is high enough for you to gain. If you receive about 50k tokens yet you sold them for just a cent each then that isn't worth the time spending to acquire it. You would have earned much if you sold the token when the price rise up to $0.50.  This however will take a lot of months or maybe even years of waiting for you but consider it a passive income still.
Activity: 420
If you say bounty campaign just a waste of time, I do not agree. My goals follow a bounty campaign to earn extra income. Indeed many ICO scams, even I have experienced it. But I am many more fortunate than fooled by the ICO. I usually see the information about bounty campaign from its planning on the whitepaper or website. I studied the roadmap in depth, I looked for information about the team that developed, and I mark the name of the team person who has been trusted. I have several times followed a bounty campaign so I record the teams that I have followed it. Besides that, I see who the bounty campaign manager is. I will follow a trusted manager.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
Definitely its not a waste of time. For me it is a great way of earning an extra income and the opportunity that it brings to the people is such a blessing because it will help lives become financially worry free. I am an employee just need to manage my time well so that I can have enough time for my family and in doing crypto because I always believe that crypto is the key for to have a better life.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Bounty campaign is not wasting time according to me, it's an opportunity to get some income from it. Beside bounty campaign activities I do, I am a crypto trader too so it still fit each other. I got my bounty reward and I trade it on the market when it in a great rate.
Activity: 686
Bounty is not positive income because they are not giving any fixed income, each company will allocate different percentages to the bounty so it is very difficult. I hope if you choose the right project for promotion then you will get your coins on time.
Activity: 130
Im joining here in bounty campaign for a chance to get money for my needs so for me bounty is a greart passive income because more possibility and to get more income
Activity: 154
It's greate way of reciving money but not passive. Need to work to recive profit so probably better understand it at he beginning of work. It's absolutly not waste of time.
Activity: 113
doing bounty campaign is not wasting of time oo,,,though it demand with time,,mostcampaign do waste alot of time,,but before we can involve in bounty first we need to make our research first,,which bounty will not render our work useless,,,then we can do it,,,if we participate in a good bounty the reward is passive
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
In my opinion bounty campaign is the big source of passive income because if you have good knowledge about how to study and research about the project you will definitely make good money because many investor taking risk and investing their money in the project so why we can not invest our time to earn some free coins. And in this bounty you have to just retweet and like share work and its hardly takes 5 minute per 1 campaign so I think if we should join as many as possible good bounty to earn passive income. And if you get paid just 5 out of 10 bounty that have good project its enough to earn a passive money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
It is changing campaign to campaign, sometimes we are getting anything unfortunately, for example I had participated to envion bounty and they didnt distribute our tokens, like scammer. Or sometimes we can get good amount tokens, it is changing.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
As a bounty participant I participated not only 1 of my projects but I chose many projects at least 20 bounty I followed and I chose accordingly what I learned about the bounty project I participated. Just read at their whitepaper and do your own research about that program. Maybe it's hard at the first time, but eventually it will be easy for you to know the best Bounty or not.
Activity: 266
Bounty campaigns are not wasteof time. For me it's a very grear passive income. But you should very good learn about campaign and their team to understand that it's not a scam
Activity: 101
It seems to me worth it to participate in the bounty.  This is a good way to make money.
Activity: 213
Bounty campaign are not waste of time. It is very small tasks which are generally done to earn money. It requires very less time but for a long duration. One should be passionate while doing bounty campaigns as at the end of every campaign reward is given.
Activity: 137
Bounty is not a waste of time but if that certain bounty campaign didnt pay , thats the time we can call it a waste of time. In everything we do we have to give our time and effort likewise here in crypto,  we have to set aside time and work in order to earn tokens to have an amazing future
Activity: 196
If you want to earn no money without risk, then participating in bounty is the best option.
Pages:
Jump to: