Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 44. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I am examening bounty hard before joining it, all the "Shady places" of it to be secure as possible from scam
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Bounty campaign is definitely not a waste of time.  You could actually earn from it,  with great rewards from those projects you will surely gain more.  Bounty campaign needs alot of patience and enough knowledge of the project,  you can't just participate without knowing its background because at the end of the day it is you who would suffer. So inorder not to waste your time you have to aquire informations and enough patience to deal with it.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
For my own personal bounty campaign is not a waste of time because for me bounty campaign is very good for us to find a good income for us, with our join in bounty campaign we can get a reward for our work.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
I hope i do not waste my time. i joined my first bounty campaign a few days ago. In about 9 weeks i know if it's really worth it or not. i am very, very excited. i hope i will not be disappointed...

you have a 20 over 80 percent chance that your bounty will become succesful  because as on what ive experience on the past , bounty campaigns are just a waste of time because they dont usually pay their campaigm participants. In other words majority of them are just plain scam.

Thought there are some cases that the campaign can end verry well but still the tokens or alts that you can get are usually have a little to less value and some of them wi never be listed to an exchange platform.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think Bounty campaign is a great passive income. Because you can earn money not doing the hard work and the only thing to is spent small period of your time to market and to help them publicity using social media platform. Then it will be able to get passive income instead of wasting your time on social media.

Yes, we can get great passive income through participating bounty campaign instead of wasting our time playing online games. But we need to choose those legit bounty campaign that we are going to join in, because there are many scams bounty campaign that will not paid all our efforts at the end. And we are just wasting our time if we belongs to this scammy bounty campaign. So take extra careful in chosing bounty campaign those with responsible development team members and are legit in identities.
Activity: 168
I hope i do not waste my time. i joined my first bounty campaign a few days ago. In about 9 weeks i know if it's really worth it or not. i am very, very excited. i hope i will not be disappointed...
Activity: 72
I think Bounty campaign is a great passive income. Because you can earn money not doing the hard work and the only thing to is spent small period of your time to market and to help them publicity using social media platform. Then it will be able to get passive income instead of wasting your time on social media.
I advise you to participate in the bounty.  It's worth it.  This is a good way to get coins without investment.
Activity: 98
yes i participate in bounty I do not give up. It's just time for me to lose but it's ok I'm spending little money here and I'm not tired yet I'm just enjoying myself and it's just a matter of time and just a sideline. do not regret it without losing you for a little while. enjoy and earn from bounty campaign.
Activity: 210
bounty campaign is nto wasting time!! its hase a freat passive income to you !! if your very active and updated always your post!! so the campaign will know that your active on that bounty campaign they always check who r always update there post!!
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
If you participate in scam bounties that is totally waste of time because there are some bounty are scam but most of the bounty campaign are really profitable. Honestly joined in bounty especially in signature campaign is my second source of income and I would say it's a good passive income.
Activity: 145
If you want to earn without risking losing all the money, then participating in the bounty is a good way.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

I am using bountylord and icobench for finding bounties. There were some ico's that wasted my time and money but some were really good. I am having good experience so far. There are certain factors which you need to verify before participating in any campaign.

Check company's website carefully

Check their team and have look on individual members

Check ico rank on different reviewing websites

Check how audience is participating in that ico

Last point is really important. I've been part of bounty campaigns that had next to no following or participation. I loved the project but not enough people knew about it. So when the token hit the market, there were no buyers. And the company's marketing efforts are pretty bad.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

I am using bountylord and icobench for finding bounties. There were some ico's that wasted my time and money but some were really good. I am having good experience so far. There are certain factors which you need to verify before participating in any campaign.

Check company's website carefully

Check their team and have look on individual members

Check ico rank on different reviewing websites

Check how audience is participating in that ico

Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Everything depends on your luck. I know one of my friends, who got the equivalent of almost $10,000 for a single bounty campaign (that lasted less than 2 months). But I wasn't that lucky, and some of the campaigns in which I participated didn't even paid me.
Bounty is not the matter of luck mate if you know how to select the right campaign and the problem is that most dont even read through the project they want to work for before they sign up for their bounty. Always study the roadmap of project(if it already listed on exchange or how soon it will be listed on exchange if it yet to be listed), the outstanding of the project, how hard the team involve are working and the bounty manager reputation. If you do all this, you will thank me later.
Yeah, that's right. it won't waste your time if you choose the right bounty.
We should research the project, learn the strategy of the project,
and then if you're pretty sure about the project, you can join the bounty.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
I don't believe that doing bounty is waste of time because of with my experience not only me but also many people are earning passive income by bounty. Bounty is money earning platform where we can get passive income but it happened when you choose right Bounty because of nowadays many Bounties are become Scam!
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
working on a real bounty campaign wasted no time, maybe now the token price in bounty campaign again unstable mangkannya on bounty campaign project now nothing good.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think following the bounty campaign is not wasting time but it becomes our job to earn income which of course will be more and depend on the allocation of bounty that we follow
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
who says bounty campaign is a waste of time ?, I pretty much got the benefit of bounty campaign, especially from bounty campaign signature, you just have to choose the right bounty project, one way is always read whitepaper ico project and choose bounty manager trusted
Merit: 1

I look some threads here about good bounties and I look some in telegram I also have some criteria on how I determine a good bounties.

Team - I check their team if the member has done a project already.
Roadmap - I also take a look on their roadmap when will their coin be in the exchange so that if the date comes I know when will I will look their coin on the exchange.
Whitepaper - I read their whitepaper to know what is their project all about and what is their goal. And to determine f thwir whitepaper is good.
Rating - Before I join their ICO I used to looked at thier ICO ratings.

That is the criteria that I used to check if their bounties are good.
Pages:
Jump to: