Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem - page 20. (Read 3933 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 07, 2018, 04:54:31 PM
Yes of couse it is true. It is very sad but you can't do anything with it. Every second project is a scam. It is very bad, sometimes projects which good progust and strong team disappear in one day.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
October 07, 2018, 03:48:34 PM
That's true. You will definitely encounter at least once with a fraudulent project. Here it remains either to analyze the projects or to trust the managers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 07, 2018, 02:25:55 PM
Bounty hunters encounter problems like unpaid work when projects become a scam,harsh responses from bounty managers,extended periods of work for projects other than the stipulated time etc.The problems are of various degrees and strengths affecting hunters.Even most investors believe that hunters are not important for ICO projects to be successful.Some investors also believe that hunters dump the prices of tokens at exchanges.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 12:40:54 PM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

If you are a bounty hunter and you are not careful enough, yes, there's a good chance you'll promote scam projects too.
And I know that it's hard to find the bounty, join before the limited number of places fills up and also research the background of the project you'll promote.

It's true but I always reading some whitepaper and good projects i already joining but lot of bounty i already joined not keep me a profit if the softcap not already achieve.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
October 07, 2018, 12:05:21 PM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

If you are a bounty hunter and you are not careful enough, yes, there's a good chance you'll promote scam projects too.
And I know that it's hard to find the bounty, join before the limited number of places fills up and also research the background of the project you'll promote.
Yes, you are right, now many are promoting prize hunters which leads to fraud, it seems they have to be careful and have to do research before they promote fraudulent projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
October 07, 2018, 11:54:27 AM
Yes. That is a risk when it comes to being a bounty hunter. If you are not careful enough and don't do your own researches, then the risk of you promoting a scam is higher. So, researching is the vital point to every bounty hunters. If you research properly, there is a high chance of getting a very good project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 07, 2018, 11:51:17 AM

if we do so we cant get away from scams.Even ICO investors get caught to scam projects. usually investors do more research than hunters about project.This is so unfortunate.I think things will be better if we have physical world connected rating system.
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 07, 2018, 11:47:50 AM
its headache to me.i have particiated over 200 bounty campaigns in last 7 months, i am also can not believe half of them were scam projects.they are just disappeared with their all connections with human world. Huh  Most of their telegram channels are in self destructive mode now.We need more powerful and trusted that connected to physical  world rating system so badly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
October 07, 2018, 11:39:02 AM
The project is very difficult to fraud in the known project, but we could certainly avoid scams. We must learn from the mistakes that we've ever done when getting project fraud. We should be looking for projects that are handled by a good team. And we also see from the sale of the token.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
October 07, 2018, 11:29:59 AM
Bounty hunters learn from their mistakes,But finally become expert to select real project and avoid the scam projects. Before promoting any project must read white papers and contact to support team and clear all doubts you have and you will realize here is it real or scam project.
Activity: 175
Merit: 30
October 07, 2018, 11:25:38 AM
You are a true bounty hunter if you experience to be deceive by a fake ico and promote a scam project, because we cannot avoid on joining or promoting a scam ico if we don't know how we will check if the ico that we've joined is a scam or not.
Activity: 287
October 07, 2018, 11:17:28 AM
Normally, I would check very carefully before joining any bounty project. I do not want to waste time on unsuccessful projects. I have to study a lot when participating in certain projects to check out their team members, their mentors. And the best way to use some sites like icodrop or icoholder is to verify their information.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 10:07:47 AM

there are currently many project bounties that are stalled especially in the distribution of reward tokens. yes this is a risk that we have to face at any time, the main factor is market instability and is vulnerable to the collapse of the selling price value after entering the market
Merit: 5
October 07, 2018, 10:04:59 AM
Honestly is hard choosing between scam or not. We need carefully choose bounty program for promoting them. And sometimes we dont get pay or delay for long time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 09:53:32 AM
Our task is to find a decent project and make it, I think that is the only objective pursued by bounty hunters. At the moment it is very difficult to earn but still there is such an opportunity
Activity: 448
October 07, 2018, 09:48:37 AM
Yes definitely it happens more when you are a newbie in the system you will in one way or the other promote a scam project but ith time you get to more careful when choosing projects to promote. but please the moment you get to know it is a scam project back out to avoid issues on bitcointalk
Activity: 504
October 07, 2018, 09:46:59 AM

Yes, it is. Not all bounties pay, some might pay, but before it gets listed or even have a value, some ICOs die too soon. I have been through a lot of bounties and only a few paid well. It is just like trying your luck everytime you join a bounty. I think it's part of the risk of joining bounties.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
October 07, 2018, 09:45:47 AM
If you are a bounty hunter who is not careful in choosing the ICO and ICO projects that you follow in the scam project, the answer is yes, and there are several scam projects that have often occurred in 2018, they are gift hunters who get scam because they are not careful in choosing an ICO, the project ICO scams are hard to guess, they will start showing scam signs 2-3 weeks before the end of the ICO, and what often happens is fake teams, copying project ideas from other projects, so to avoid scam projects you have to check with carefully from team, advisor, whitepaper, website, roadmap, their project goals, and see from ico rating. Maybe that is enough to check the scam ICO project or not.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
October 07, 2018, 09:43:22 AM
as long as I was a bounty hunter, I never promoted ICO fraud, some of them succeeded and the rest failed because until the ICO ended the project still had not reached the minimum target so not all bounty hunter promoted scam ICO
if you are a true bounty hunter, then you can choose a good project, not a scam project, but it's hard to choose good because fraud is only seen when the bounty program ends
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
October 07, 2018, 09:35:18 AM
Bounty participants don't want to be a part of scam project as well as ico participants,because they are interested in token listing and in case of scam project, it can easily doesn't pay hunters
Pages:
Jump to: