Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem - page 21. (Read 3933 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 09:33:33 AM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
Well it is quite possible for experienced bounty hunters to fall prey to these scam ICOs projects that are everywhere that is why you will see a hero or legendary ranked members wearing the signature and avartar of scam ICOs but I think if you are really experienced in this field you might be victims at start but towards the middle of the campaign you should become aware that some thing are not just right about the project.
Activity: 200
October 07, 2018, 09:11:00 AM
Actually, when you start to participate in a bounty campaign you do not know is it a scam or not. The worst situation is to realize that you took part in a scam, advertised it and wasted a lot of time without a chance to get money for your work.
Activity: 462
October 07, 2018, 02:11:41 AM
Sometimes the project look trusted and everything is very good and risks are low, but shit happens regardless of your actions, for example, Envion project, great idea good team building a real-world project but some dirty thing with the fund and cool project became a scam.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 05:39:20 PM
Virtually every bounty hunter that has been in this space for quite dome time now, perhaps almost a year, has come across scam project and in a way would have fallen victim by promoting it or them. There are so many of such projects in the space.
Sometimes if you do not come across things like this, you might not really be able to identify them easily. You just need to always do your own research.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 06, 2018, 04:53:28 PM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

Most likely you just get nothing. It is unlikely that a bounty campaign participant will have any consequences. The only thing is that your forum trust can turn red ...
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
October 06, 2018, 04:30:05 PM
as a bounty hunter must have been trapped in an ico scam, like promoting a product by spending a lot of time and ultimately fraud. the problem often happens we must be able to avoid it more carefully and analyze before participating in seeing the famous developer might reduce the risk.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 06, 2018, 04:23:48 PM
Usually such projects can be seen from far away and I just pass them. I was lucky so far and I have never supported scam because I very carefully select ico.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 04:17:53 PM
As a rule, those fraudulent projects in which I participated, showed themselves from the first days. Usually this is the promise of large payments or the absence of the author of the thread for more than a week, no one updates the table. Experienced participants usually quickly notice it and write about it in the comments to the topic.
Activity: 266
October 06, 2018, 04:16:51 PM
who cares what he promotes if he can earn, for this we need a platform which will help borotsya Scam at the beginning of their project
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 06, 2018, 04:11:57 PM
I handle every bounty campaign like every other investment. As much as I can be in scam project as investor so I can be as a bounty hunter. The team is the most researched now cause scammers understand almost all the process of crowdfund. If the team's track record is verified it reduces the chances of fallen a victim to scam project.Sometimes some real projects may not pay bounty's rewards, so there are too many concerns as a bounty hunter.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 04:00:06 PM
Usually disappointed because most of the scam projects are not paid for the work Sad
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 03:57:46 PM
Some bounty hunters will simply promote everything on every page, especially the social media campaigns where they use twitter bots. Whether it's a scam, worthless ICO, or amazing project they will promote it all
Activity: 205
October 06, 2018, 03:49:40 PM
Every bounty hunter may make mistakes when choosing a project, but it seems to me that cryptocurrency and risk are very close! If you fail in one project, turn out to earn on another.
Activity: 240
October 06, 2018, 03:28:14 PM
Yes it is true and  this is actually not a good experience. A bounty hunter can unknowingly promote scam project, most times bounty hunters get carried away by the huge reward promised and forget to make proper research about such project. And this is very dangerous cause it can reduce ones trust on bitcointalk thread.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
October 06, 2018, 03:23:52 PM
No matter how experienced a bounty hunter, there are still possibilities of promoting scam ICO. Although the ICO may not look like scam in the beginning but later on, one may discover that the ICO is a pure scam.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 06, 2018, 03:21:30 PM
Well if much research is not done to identify the project then trust me no matter how experienced  you are you will support the project. Just that with time some of the project deeds will make it obvious for many opt out.
Activity: 182
October 06, 2018, 03:09:13 PM
I try to promote only really worthwhile projects that will be honest with their investors and, of course, I personally will be paid as much as was written before
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
October 06, 2018, 03:01:39 PM
Hi there!

It could happen that you are promoting a scamcoin during a bounty campaign, offcourse if you dont do research on the project before.

Best way to choose your bounty is t9 look for legit bounty hosts here on bitcointalk, and also you could check out alot of legit bounty sites. These sites are hosting numerous bounties and also do the pay outs. Only thing for you to do is to find the bounty campaign you like!

Greetings! Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 02:57:00 PM
Unfortunately now a lot of scams and its hard to find a good project. There are great chances that you will come across a scam project. To avoid this, you need to carefully study the projects, but unfortunately, it does not give guarantees.

Yes, the current scam projects are increasingly sophisticated. Even if we have a good grasp of it, it is still easy to promote fraudulent projects.
the fact is that fraudsters are also not ignorant and they will always improve their activities in order to deceive users of cryptocurrency and attract more investors to their false project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 02:38:39 PM
Unfortunately now a lot of scams and its hard to find a good project. There are great chances that you will come across a scam project. To avoid this, you need to carefully study the projects, but unfortunately, it does not give guarantees.

Yes, the current scam projects are increasingly sophisticated. Even if we have a good grasp of it, it is still easy to promote fraudulent projects.
Pages:
Jump to: