Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 7. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 09:34:29 AM
A very beautiful story that's only it is fiction, 99% of the awards will fall to 0, and will remain 1%, your statistical error is called a survivor error.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 09:27:59 AM
If you want to a get a profit from the bounty reward.
Never sell your bounty tokens instantly when it releases on the exchange. Sometimes, many hunters are doing it. They sell the bounty reward even it is lower than ICO price.
Holding is the best way to get profit u know ...
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
July 01, 2018, 08:04:33 AM
If your doing bounty to make money, sell it but if your holding it for the future
best thing is just forget it keep the keys and password, keep it safe then after like 5 years check it
others gain fortune by doing something, that others never do
they just accumulate more and more until the price explode
Activity: 191
July 01, 2018, 08:02:27 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

It sounds quite crazy, wait for few years??? I don't think so, usually bounty hunters sell their token immediately when it is listed in market, or just holding for some months. And there is not easy to become fiat millionarires like as you said  Grin Grin
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 07:47:20 AM
Through bounty money people have increases there financial aspect because you can be a full time employee on your own self as cryptocurrency caters a bigger profit once it done doing your job as a promoter and advertiser on campaign so that product endorse is popular productive to economic.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 01, 2018, 07:37:47 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

I am glad with bounty rewards. This is where i started and this is where i am did prosper. Holding my bounty promises higher income and i am very poditive to reach my goals in crypto.
Activity: 292
July 01, 2018, 07:33:37 AM
I agree. I hold all of the bounty tokens and I don't plan to sell any of them, some of them went down, but some of them went crazy up (my lovely MTC token) and I have now very big profit.  Grin
Activity: 82
July 01, 2018, 07:31:11 AM
I would say that Bounty Money would really give you a big one if you hold and not sold it upon receiving it. One  of my example for this is Oyster Protocol. I really like the project so  i joined the bounty. I received not to much unlike the others but I can say that I profited from it because until now I still hodl it.
Activity: 104
June 30, 2018, 12:33:29 PM
Like the one bounty that I just registered today, It is DeepOnion in just one month the community it is growing fast, They will give airdrop each week to the participants on this project that supports the Tor project initiative.
Activity: 280
June 29, 2018, 06:00:38 AM
it is only for people who are not patient for money matters, so when they get a token they just sell the token. And for the future there are some tokens reply in enable to raise the price of these tokens.

but again this is cyrptocurrency, we can not guess which coins will be worth its price and will be obsolete.
Activity: 103
June 29, 2018, 05:09:23 AM
Bounty programs is the best way of earning bitcoin. Sponsors were going to pay you once you participated in the bounty programs. It takes a long time to finish it and many rules and procedures need to follow but its worth it, because you will receive tokens.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 29, 2018, 02:38:01 AM
With the current drop in the value of altcoins and bitcoin then there is really no sense to sell these tokens now and it is more practical to wait for a few months until the value of these coins rises in value. I would rather keep my coins and stay penniless than sell them for a few dollars only to consume these in some food stuffs and then its gone.
Activity: 81
June 28, 2018, 12:15:44 PM
just have to assess case by case some should be kept if they have a real potential for growth in the future others if they don't convince they should be sold immediately
Activity: 114
June 28, 2018, 05:43:21 AM
It may be possible for spammer bounty hunters but there is also a risk that you will have tokens worth nothing after years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 06:40:00 PM
Bounty money is often depreciated until received by the Hunters. Often the coin rate falls before payments
Activity: 350
June 27, 2018, 06:29:39 PM
By holding altcoins for a long term you must understand the risks , because to many altcoins won't survive within next 1-2 years . The higher risk - the bigger profit , this rule works pretty good in crypto , but I repeat : you need to understand the risk . If you don't need those money received from bounties , you can try to hold them and probably one of them will make you rich in the future , but the rest will just disappear .
That's right not all the project can stay like what they say on the roadmap. Many of them have failed to keep a promise.
If you want to hold your bounty money for bigger money, you must understand which project is good and which is not.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
June 27, 2018, 02:01:33 PM
By holding altcoins for a long term you must understand the risks , because to many altcoins won't survive within next 1-2 years . The higher risk - the bigger profit , this rule works pretty good in crypto , but I repeat : you need to understand the risk . If you don't need those money received from bounties , you can try to hold them and probably one of them will make you rich in the future , but the rest will just disappear .
Activity: 70
June 27, 2018, 01:55:17 PM
I am also involved in this field with a belief that will later become rich, is anyone like me?
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 01:54:17 PM
I also believe that you need to save coins for a certain period to get the maximum profit.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
June 27, 2018, 01:49:32 PM
There are so many people who became millionaires because of bounty participation. Few years ago, people who joined bounty and was given a token and wait for like a year  was highly blessed. Now this are the people who reap the rewards of there hardwork and dedication and patience.
Pages:
Jump to: