Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 8. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 01:08:59 PM
Its kinda a low that must be done, because if you sell them when they are distributed then you will get a very low price. They are developing and they need time, it will increasing their value.
Alas, few people understand this. Most people participate in the bounty, to immediately use them-to translate into currency and buy something. As a salary in tokens, just expect any exchange and get some profit.
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
June 27, 2018, 11:37:09 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Hi, I think that the bounty hunters should hold their token from bounty rewards! This one is reasonable, If sell all token after the bounty, only get low profit! Should hold them and wait to the moon!
Activity: 27
June 27, 2018, 11:35:28 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

some people they keep their coin and check everyday until they get caught by a hacker and regret.
Activity: 70
June 27, 2018, 11:32:10 AM
Perhaps they were before, the buntyhunter can earn good money for the work they have done, but now many projects and tokens are useless after the completion of their ICO will only lie dead in the purse that we have. in my opinion at this time It seems more difficult to earn decent money from the current bounty but still profitable. The problem is, the project is expanding their ICO or delaying them so they pay far then promised.
Activity: 131
June 27, 2018, 11:21:44 AM
I think it's reasonable. Generosity from the company that you get at the initial stage is not much, and in my opinion where it is more reasonable to save it many bounty has many potentials to make a money like eth and btc imgine that if you just hodl that you could buy any lambo.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
June 27, 2018, 11:20:11 AM
I myself participate in many bounty companies and do not sell coins sooner or later the growth of n will make you wait

I did the same. I gained some coins form bounty and I am holding it. But when I look on the price and how much I have now and how many times I spent I want to cry
Activity: 84
June 27, 2018, 11:15:55 AM
People who joined to crypto world a few years ago are very lucky. And most of them are millioner already. Think if you just joined ethereum or xem bounty program and didnt touch the tokens. Can you believe you could buy even an island with that tokens.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
June 26, 2018, 02:45:19 PM
Oh you know it depends. I was that woman who never sold bounty tokens. And a lot of them are down few times now. Hope when market will up again i take my ptofit, but now its so stupid to sale with this price. So its not only one side of this story
Activity: 406
June 26, 2018, 02:24:53 PM
The bounties are getting more and more crowded with participants, but nonetheless they are a good way to make a living. One way to increase the return of bounties is by stipulating a limit of participants so that it can stimulate the activity performed by each person
Activity: 518
June 26, 2018, 02:05:53 PM
Yes I have a few people who after-market tokens they do not sell them , but purely keep in the purse , but of course a lot of coins close
Activity: 70
June 26, 2018, 02:04:01 PM
I would say that Bounty Money would really give you a big one if you hold and not sold it upon receiving it. One  of my example for this is Oyster Protocol. I really like the project so  i joined the bounty. I received not to much unlike the others but I can say that I profited from it because until now I still hodl it.
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 12:17:41 PM
I think bounties has been a plaugue for those ICOs I've been invested in especially if they are paid out right after ICO after lock-up.
Alot of bounty hunters just dump their coins and move on to next project which hurts the ICO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 05:04:44 AM
I see most of the bounty hunters always sell the gifts they get. I am currently participating in the quest for gifts. I hope my token or coin is expensive later on, now I think it's better to keep most of my prize coins for the long term, I am sure in the long run it will generate huge profits.
Activity: 210
June 25, 2018, 04:09:10 AM
Current bonuses are too many participants, maybe more time will be many people to receive the end of the campaign will be reduced. So maybe the bonus campaign is getting harder and harder for participants.
Activity: 114
June 25, 2018, 04:08:43 AM
The complexity associated with holding different coins securely dissuades me from holding too many coins, even if they were received as bounties. Best to stick to a few coins and convert the remaining as soon as you receive them.
Activity: 182
June 25, 2018, 04:07:49 AM

yes.
You have to be really hardworking and be nice at finding a bounty for more tokens to receive you also need to take care of another bounty because of the other scam. after ICO they do not pay so keep beware of the bounty. read the bounty carefully and check for scam prevention.
Activity: 126
June 25, 2018, 03:47:47 AM
Most of the bounty participants do not do that thing and they just tend to sell their tokens when those tokens as soon as are gone in to    exchanges and even  do not look for what that exchange is. But if you want  to become a millionaire doing bounty projects you have to be accustomed the patience to hold the them. Then at the end you will highly be  rewarded for your patience. And recently i found a good bounty project and it is wise to hold their tokens in long term basis .
Activity: 219
June 25, 2018, 02:48:14 AM
hahaha. Maybe, but the percentage is very small. 100 bounty projects may be 1-2 projects are like that, the remaining projects will lose value. The best way is to sell all the tokens you earn from the bounty and invest in crypto based platforms, but crypto in the top 100 coinmarketcap will be safer.
Activity: 644
June 25, 2018, 02:46:14 AM
Job bounty campaign is worth to get appreciation from all sides because this work was excellent and we as the bounty hunter is not easy to get rewarded. We must take the time, effort and expense to buy devices that support them. After we finished ICO supported the project and of course we get the money in accordance with our work.
Activity: 126
June 25, 2018, 02:45:17 AM
I myself participate in many bounty companies and do not sell coins sooner or later the growth of n will make you wait
Pages:
Jump to: