Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 27. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 10:34:01 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

I prefer participating in bounty campaigns. My reason is that I find bounty campaigns way more easier to do and deal with than trading. I also have more experience in bounty campaigns than trading. Also by investing your time, effort, and skill on bounty campaigns you would earn large bounties at the end of each campaign. But be aware when choosing a bounty campaign because if not most of it, some of the bounty campaigns out there are scam, you just need to choose wisely.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 04:54:23 AM
Trading , investment and bounty are very manageable these are my another source of income but not my main source of income
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
October 09, 2018, 04:46:39 AM
At the moment, with the help of trading, you can show a much more significant result than to participate in the bounty programs.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
October 08, 2018, 05:10:18 PM
Today it is extremely challenging to find a decent bounty...they are also constantly extended so trading seems to be more profitable thing.
If must choose, trading still profitable and have less risk than bounty. We know some bounty campaign not really good when it's end. Late to paid and in market not good in price. But if must do, both of it is good to do.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
October 08, 2018, 05:00:36 PM
I choose bounties, I really like doing bounties and getting money for it... as a working person I don't have a lot of time to trade and to learn various exchanges/tokens...
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 04:55:07 PM
I think a lot of people prefer to do bounty because of the risk involved in trading cryptocurrency. Its possible to loss it all while trading but bounty doesn't involve risk its just to promote ICO projects in order to get free coins at the end of the ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 04:43:15 PM
Today it is extremely challenging to find a decent bounty...they are also constantly extended so trading seems to be more profitable thing.
Activity: 644
October 08, 2018, 04:04:08 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

Technical analysis does not always work in trading with cryptocurrencies. Bounty is not always bad, but for the most part it is slave and low-paid labor.
50/50 - sell if you believe in the rise or fall is short and the bounty is only good projects.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 03:57:46 PM
I think both are profitable. But I prefer the bounty. If trade I think it requires a lot of capital to maximize profits. and I think at the moment the capital I have to trade is still small. So it's more profitable if you follow the bounty. All we need is patience and hard work. I will try to trade again if my capital is sufficient. That is how it is.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
October 08, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

Why not both?

If you're able to get a lot coins from bounties without much effort then you're getting free trading money. Of course if that particular token/ coin ever enters the market.
Generally I have no idea about trading  Angry and I lost a lot by simply not hodling, isn't hodling the new trading? Even trading on stock exchange is risky because of market manipulation so on cryptos it's just wild west, so I would exercise extreme caution when trading altcoins (unless you're one of the manipulators  Grin).
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
October 08, 2018, 03:44:01 PM
Of course Trading can be very more profitable just if you have your money and good skill or experience to choose great laudable coins. But worthy of note is that Trading has higher Risks than Bounty because you tend to loose money if luck runs against you. While Bounty is also rewarding with less risk but are very much energy and time consuming seriously. So, the choice depends on which one that suits you mostly.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
October 08, 2018, 03:42:30 PM
It seems to me that we should have several sources of income, so we can participate in bounty and earned money to invest in interesting alternative coins for trading.
Activity: 166
October 08, 2018, 03:39:42 PM
both have their own benefits but for the better I will choose a bounty because by bounty we do not have to use big capital and we also do not have to think about the risk of big losses like trading.
They can have their own benefits but it only comes onto a specific decision and that would be doing bounties. They have free tokens if the task is finished.
Qul
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 03:37:55 PM
I get finished both as it is yet in the crypto planet . Philanthropies or trading get their have hazard , so achieve what you anticipate is great , so think me the outcome desire be great as well .
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
October 08, 2018, 03:32:47 PM

Bounty is better because you don't risk your money, you can only lose your time but in treding you can lose your money, only 5% of traders trades with profit, others lose money, so to become a trader you should have special mentality.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 08, 2018, 03:07:26 PM
I prefer trading. I participate in bounty only here on bitcointalk(no social media and etc.) so this is in average 4-6 projects a year what is not a big amount. Trading gives more opportunities - you can participate in economical development of hundreds of projects, even if you have only $100. Maybe my strategy is more like investment, but not exactly an investment, so I call it "lazy trading" Cheesy
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
October 08, 2018, 03:02:20 PM
Trading and bounty companies give me a small income. When the market is down or stoped it is dificult to earn.
I believe that today it is better to fear sweats, which can be when fishing. Therefore, it is better to choose a bounty company, and engage in this activity to accumulate new coins, which we later bring you a good profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 02:44:58 PM
Trading and bounty companies give me a small income. When the market is down or stoped it is dificult to earn.
Activity: 130
October 08, 2018, 02:40:38 PM
I prefer bounty, trading is too risky for me but I hope I will get some experience at this market and I will become a good trader in a few years .I know some people lost lots of money last winter trading crypti with leverage at bitfinex exchange.
I like to do only bounties if I am in the mood to work on something. Investing is a second option to make some Bitcoins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
October 08, 2018, 02:39:02 PM
For beginners, the best option would be to combine one with another , but for those people who already have some trading experience and 20k+ usd , which he can allocate for trading , bouties may be useless because the time spent on them will be more profitable to spend on trading .
Pages:
Jump to: