Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 28. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 3
October 08, 2018, 02:38:30 PM
The both is useful especially when the person in question don't have any funds to start trading they can raise funds from bounty campaigns and start trading. But in trade the trader is in full control of their funds unlike bounty where payment is not guaranteed neither is the tokens worth after payment is guaranteed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
October 08, 2018, 02:35:16 PM
I like both, but for now I only have time for bounty. Because there are other things, so I can not devote a lot of time cryptocurrency. But over time, I want to do and trade.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
October 08, 2018, 02:33:50 PM
I had an interesting experience not so long ago. I have receive bounty tokens and observed a big volatility of the coin. I have sold all my tokens ATH and bought at the bottom. I did that couple of times and it helped to get around +40% more coins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 02:29:35 PM
both of them in my opinion are equally beneficial depending on how you choose the bounty or choose a coin to make your investment / trade
if you can't choose both of them then you will lose money (trade) and lose a lot of time by joining bounty
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 08, 2018, 02:21:11 PM
I have already done both and both have big profits, but in Trade we have to spend capital first while in Bounty we only do the work that is applied by the Bounty which we are given tokens at the end of the period, in our own trading we must have knowledge in doing so It should not be careless if we don't want to lose
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
October 08, 2018, 02:15:59 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
it depends on what you want. Both can be profitable and they are different, you can't compare bounty and trading. Bounty requires only your time while trading requires funds to trade. Personally, I prefer trading now because bounties are plenty now plus the rewards of some are low compared to before but since it only requires your time and if one is lucky to do quality bounties, its reward is always huge.
if it is like that, then you should do both, because I think if you can do both of course it will be more profitable, because on the one hand we can benefit from trading, and on the other hand we can also get rewards from the work as a bounty hunter, and for can do both we just need to manage time so as not to influence each other.
Activity: 560
October 08, 2018, 02:05:27 PM
I prefer bounty, trading is too risky for me but I hope I will get some experience at this market and I will become a good trader in a few years .I know some people lost lots of money last winter trading crypti with leverage at bitfinex exchange.
Activity: 602
October 08, 2018, 01:52:18 PM
I say everyone has a plus, but if you're not a Pro, then trading is not yours, you can only trade on the signals or give control as an option,and you can do the bounty, even as a beginner, so see for yourself where you have more advantages
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 01:41:39 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
it depends on what you want. Both can be profitable and they are different, you can't compare bounty and trading. Bounty requires only your time while trading requires funds to trade. Personally, I prefer trading now because bounties are plenty now plus the rewards of some are low compared to before but since it only requires your time and if one is lucky to do quality bounties, its reward is always huge.
Activity: 783
October 08, 2018, 01:33:05 PM
both have their own benefits but for the better I will choose a bounty because by bounty we do not have to use big capital and we also do not have to think about the risk of big losses like trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 01:31:50 PM
Bounty and trading today is probably one of the most beautiful options that can be used in the future, because bounty and trading are very good options to make some money, so just use all the possible options.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
October 08, 2018, 01:24:47 PM
Ofcourse bounty. Im a bounty hunter and I can confidently say that joining in bounty campaigns is too good to esen money. Either of the two are all can gave you income. But for me the easiest way to earn tokens is to promote particular ICO that is ongoing to give you stakes that has equivalent tokens.
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 08, 2018, 01:13:23 PM
trading will be better, because you will not do time-wasting work like a bounty hunter who is trapped in a scam project.
but the risk of losing money will be even greater. compared if you only do campaign bounties
If you are a good predictor and analysis of the ICO project, then choosing and participating in the bonus campaign is great, but if you choose the wrong project then it will take time and effort to participate in the battle. translate their bonus.
Activity: 157
October 08, 2018, 01:12:33 PM
its depends on person. about me if i have money than sure i will go for trading. yes trading is risky maybe you lose your money but trading is better than bounty in my opinion . bounty is like you don't know you will get some or not ? no target everything is depends on devloper.. bounty is time consuming also. so i think if you have money than trading is better than bounty but if you don't have money than sure go for bounty earn some money and than try your luck in trading
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 08, 2018, 01:10:17 PM
Well, doing bounties also involves a bit of trading, which might be even more stressful than usual investment activities. Many bounty hunters try to get rid of their tokens during the first couple of days after getting the reward, and thus ruin the token price. So it can be very challenging to wait for the price to bounce back after the "invasion" of bounty hunters.
Activity: 406
October 08, 2018, 01:08:18 PM
the profits/time still won't be as much as hunting, but it'll be relatively safer, and a hell of a lot more steady. from then on as your cargo capacity increases so will your profits.  Huh
if trading doesn't end up being your thing you could always refit a trader as a miner. that's what I did with my old before I sold it.  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
October 08, 2018, 01:05:09 PM
trading will be better, because you will not do time-wasting work like a bounty hunter who is trapped in a scam project.
but the risk of losing money will be even greater. compared if you only do campaign bounties
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 01:01:56 PM
trade always brings a good profit. I advise you to participate in bounty companies, sign the forum and develop your telegram channel.
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards
October 08, 2018, 12:57:03 PM
I think that for the project, a bounty program, airdrops, and other promotional items are very useful. This is a way to find investors in this not an easy time. Merchants do not solve this problem. They do not solve anything at all.
Activity: 392
October 08, 2018, 12:53:09 PM
I perform bounty due to the fact that you do not need to invest here , and when I come from the project tokens I start trading and learn from it! but of course I for trading in this month came out much more than a bounty
Pages:
Jump to: