Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Strategy - page 15. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 11:51:41 AM
If you want to participate in bounty better look for a clear project. That is already listed in the ICO rating. To make it easier for us to monitor the project. Find an experienced bounty manager. Do not be lulled by projects that offer big salaries, because now many scam projects with large salary offers first.
Activity: 75
July 03, 2018, 11:31:53 AM
I would advice you that you need to see the members of the social medias that they provided and look for others opinion about to the project, and with that you can have a clearer prospect to join in such bounty.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 09:22:53 AM
The best strategy to do bounty is to follow all the terms and conditions of the bounty program. Try to do more than the minimum thing ordered. And do not rush to sell your coins paid when it has been distributed.
Activity: 242
Merit: 13
July 03, 2018, 06:16:18 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
Almost all bounty campaigns are paying in their own Coin or Token.To know about the project you need to visit their whitepaper most of the bounty companies are writing about their project in the whitepaper.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 06:15:52 AM
Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
my advice is better before participating in the signature campaign, firstly analyze the bounty you will follow as the formation of the team and how many members join in it. usually it can minimize the risk of fraud to be received.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 06:13:55 AM
In this case, only the advice of a careful choice of bounty campaign is relevant. Only this will help to earn.
Activity: 82
July 03, 2018, 06:10:45 AM
First of all, you need to know whether the promotion of this project is very good. It is about the price of the coin. Then you have to judge whether the item is reliable. It will be related to whether the token will be sent to your wallet, because there are many Scam, you will be willing to take the time to pay attention to these
Activity: 45
July 03, 2018, 06:05:15 AM
I participate in signature campaigns. This is the best campaign, in my opinion. You can choose social networks. If you have many friends.
Activity: 70
July 02, 2018, 07:09:05 AM
Strategies now on the Internet a lot but I do not think they are worth it.Here everyone does as it is convenient and as it got used.The main thing is the selection of the right ICO programs and the right approach to them.But the strategy is the third thing!
Activity: 238
July 02, 2018, 05:34:32 AM
It is worth emphasizing the amount of bounty. It happens that the quality project looks like a fraud.
Be sure to use notepads (I use google keep) and a table with a list of bounty
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 05:28:51 AM
Everyone has their own strategy of participation in bounty companies. And it can vary depending on the amount of time spent, the type of bounty company, etc. Personally I am involved in such bounty as the content creation and the company's signature. I try to participate in the maximum number of companies. The received tokens will be held for at least 1 year. And sell at the pump or in a bear market
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
July 02, 2018, 05:02:33 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.
First you need to find bounties that accepts Jr Members.
Then it can be good to see timeline for ICO. If exchange listing is far away from today or end of bounty is far away from today that means you need to wait and act for a long time for that bounty.
After timeline issue you need to solve ICO benchmarks. Check if it is over 4 of 5 points in benchmark sites.
These 3 points can be beneficial for you as a first step. Then you can define your personal filters for bounties.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
July 02, 2018, 04:59:47 AM
I participate now only in the signature. A social company is not profitable.
And to choose a really good company I spend a lot of time reading
You're right. Comparing the profits from social networks and signatures, I can say that the signature with my rank throughout the year has brought ~ 5000 and social networks are all ... yes, virtually nothing. Maybe I was irresponsible and participated in a small number of companies. But even if there were 150 projects, their profits would not exceed the profits from the two subscriptions.
Activity: 364
July 01, 2018, 02:49:57 PM
When I choose the subscription company, I watch what in general offers this project, then I look on team and who the manager of the project and also I count an award and rules.
Activity: 159
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 01, 2018, 04:30:18 AM
I just choose bounty program that they have partner program at their ico project. Or their softcap hasbeen sold..bcause i think..if any token hasbeen sold their project is any investor to invest ico..
Activity: 108
July 01, 2018, 03:51:53 AM
Hello friends,
thank you.

there is no strategy here, you just need to join in one company and then you can communicate in this forum. But to choose a project must be careful, look at the manager and the goal.
Activity: 92
July 01, 2018, 03:48:06 AM
I think there are no special bounty strategies than to just do findings on the project you about to join by going through their whitepapers  to know what the project is all about and after that you decide whether to join or not
Activity: 228
June 30, 2018, 11:50:09 AM
Well good for you, i want to congratulate you now. what we are doing with choosing a signature is that we make sure that the community is better enough to encourage you to participate their project, Choose the Signature that has a good rating with the professionals and it's global rank.
Activity: 26
June 30, 2018, 11:40:14 AM
if you want to follow the signature campaign, you should increase your rank first, at least member rank, because very few bounty who accept rank jr.member now. and before you follow a bounty, make sure the bounty is reliable and do research on the ico program
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 11:38:37 AM
I participate now only in the signature. A social company is not profitable.
And to choose a really good company I spend a lot of time reading
Pages:
Jump to: