Pages:
Author

Topic: [Boxing] Naoya Inoue vs Paul Butler - Undisputed Bantamweight Bout - December 13 - page 15. (Read 16002 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
..... but If someone is willing to risk their money here, the winning reward is really great here than what you put on the line. The odds for Paul is really really tempting for the bettors, but then again you are gambling with the lowest chance and more likely to just donate your money lol.

Only crazy bettors would risk their money betting on Butler, or those who are rich enough to waste their money, LOL.. Kidding aside, the probability of winning for Inoue is very high, and Inoue is still in his prime so can't bet against him, he is the man and he is gonna make a history of his own.
I agree with you . Those who bet on Butler are either greedy for high returns or they don't understand boxing very enough .However, there are many exceptions in the game, so there is no 100% guarantee that Paul will win. But his chances of winning are very high.  And those who watch his fighting will definitely back Paul and not decide to bet against Paul. I myself like Paul's fighting a lot
There's nothing wrong on betting for Butler to win, it's just like you are betting in a lottery, and who knows, this is boxing, anyone can win and upset does happen sometimes. Butler is also a champion, unfortunately people see him as inferior than Inoue, so bookies are just doing their job.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 593
..... but If someone is willing to risk their money here, the winning reward is really great here than what you put on the line. The odds for Paul is really really tempting for the bettors, but then again you are gambling with the lowest chance and more likely to just donate your money lol.

Only crazy bettors would risk their money betting on Butler, or those who are rich enough to waste their money, LOL.. Kidding aside, the probability of winning for Inoue is very high, and Inoue is still in his prime so can't bet against him, he is the man and he is gonna make a history of his own.
I agree with you . Those who bet on Butler are either greedy for high returns or they don't understand boxing very enough .However, there are many exceptions in the game, so there is no 100% guarantee that Paul will win. But his chances of winning are very high.  And those who watch his fighting will definitely back Paul and not decide to bet against Paul. I myself like Paul's fighting a lot
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

Yeah right! Only those avid fans who have lots of money to spare for Butler, Inoue's chance to win is huge.

I'm not sure but most of the review, if not all, are favoring Inoue and we are seeing that reflecting from how bookies provide
the odds between the two fighters.

If there's someone who will take Butler here, it might be a fan of upset and huge potential profits. They've got their reason
in taking an underdog bet.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
I really don't think that Inoue is going to beat Butler by a knockout, it's like something very terrifying for Butler, although it is very possible because the possibilities are present in them, many things can happen, among them they can be taken into account that they last All the Rounds and that the decision be unanimous, but Butler would be showing that he is a boxer who resisted one of the best there is today, this is something that must be recognized, and he could even have the right to a good rematch

I don't understand some parts of your post but I'm amazed that there are still a few thinks that Butler will survive the 12 rounds against Inoue.

It might happen and that's possible but in my observation and analysis I will rule out that from happening.

However, I would think that everything could happen in the term of not finishing the rounds but with a possible knockout, and the other option is that Butler comes out, surprises Inoue and ends the fight winning.

I will also ruled out the possibility of Butler winning the fight at the end. I can't even say such things and no offense to Butler's followers.

We just have to wait on the day of the fight to see if there will be an upset win or if the monster will just do his monster thing.

Right! I'm also happy to see that there's someone here who believes that Butler have a good and fair chance in defeating the monster of Japan, Naoya Inoue. However, I will be also among the first ones who will break that statement because no offense to Butler's fans/believers out there, saying that Butler has a good chance is quite seriously an overstatement, why? Look at his recent fight against Jonas Sultan who is the replacement of Casimero, he just barely won that fight. Casimero could have destroyed this Baby Faced Assassin but the latter had an easy journey towards the unification fight against Inoue. That is why I really don't believe that Paul Butler have a decent chance against Inoue.

Can't agree more to this.
That also explains why the massive odd against Inoue.
According to this website : https://box.live/boxing-betting/inoue-vs-butler-odds/
Bookies have Inoue 93% chance of winning against Paul Butler's 7% winning chance. Majority is expecting the same result though, but If someone is willing to risk their money here, the winning reward is really great here than what you put on the line. The odds for Paul is really really tempting for the bettors, but then again you are gambling with the lowest chance and more likely to just donate your money lol.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
We know that its business and for those handlers or promoters then they would be normally be doing up their best on maximizing out possible profits into those very common obvious ways.They do have the rights whether
for a certain fight to be pushed on or would be redirected into other fights which they could potentially or do sees that it could sold out ppvs and gym tickets or whatsoever in connected to that.

I agree. There's a chance that Inoue might lose if they will push a fight against the champions already.

The best way to milk some money for him is to have him fight first those boxers on the super bantamweight, maybe those in the Top 5 will do.

But at the time Inoue now has a chance to fight those champions, I hope that time, it's still Fulton or Akhmadaliev holding the titles.
It will be interesting to see how Inoue decides to manage his career if he beats Butler, both Canelo and Usyk decided to go for a title fight immediately after getting the undisputed and they got completely different results, Inoue seems to be convinced that he will do well and if he is right about his self-examination then it makes sense to try to get a title immediately as this will make him more money over the long run.

Hard to compare though, I guess Canelo being the pound for pound has it's perks has he was given the chance to fight for the 175 lbs belt.

So not sure if the organizations are going to do that with Inoue as well once he beat Butler. Maybe he will opt to get a tune up fight to get a feel of the 122 lbs. Or if he insists and given the opportunity, then Fulton could be his next opponent and definitely it will be a banger fight for us fans. Fulton has also expressed the same that he is willing to put his title in the line against the Monster.

Something that fans will really love to see if Arum will negotiate once Inoue beats Butler. It will be a good test for both fighters if ever
that Inoue decided to move up.

The division champ is willing to stake his belt if ever Inoue call for the challenge, in some instance it will engage more fans especially
those who already impress by Inoue, moving up is something that they will expect.

He already dominated the current division seeing him in the place outside from his comfort zone give more credit to his career.

Yes, but knowing the bad blood between Arum and Haymon, it's going to be very difficult to see them work at this point to have this fight.

However, we as fans could pressure the two to negotiate and make the fight. But we will have to wait then, Inoue is Arum's cash cow and so how he build Pacman, he will have to milk him first for more money before allowing him to fight champion in the super bantamweight.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
Bob Arum won't do that for sure even if the market is too good for both promoters if Inoue will go straight to the champions, either Fulton or Murodjon. There's a lot of undefeated boxers on the super-bantam division that will be good for Inoue in his first fight, testing the waters first will be the best option, there's no need to hurry even if Inoue have a good chance against these guys.

Since Naoya Inoue is currently prime, he can generate more money by fighting other boxers in the meantime instead of going against directly the champions. Like what happened to Pacquiao during his prime and being managed by Bob Arum, there are fights of his that give disappointment fans but in return, still always produced sold-out tickets and PPV. As we know Arum, he will maximize what Inoue can bring before considering him to fight for the title match.

From what I see if ever Inoue will moved up, he will have 2-3 non-title fights first then after that, a title match will be next.

Bob Arum might take that route as well for Inoue I think that is the best move, have 2 fights are non bearing, just to get a feel on 122 lbs. Unless they see Fulton as a paper and weak champion then they might opt to go for it, but the only hurdle is the promotion, as Stephen is with PBC.

So we will see, and for sure Inoue's camp is going to watch Casimero's move to 122 lbs as he could be a potential fight for them in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
However the case of Inoue is different, if he wins his next fight against Butler and he becomes the undisputed he will immediately get a chance to fight for a title, this is the reason Usyk and Canelo after becoming undisputed champions on their division could immediately try to get a championship on the next division, and this is key as it could save Inoue a bunch of fights to prove his worth on the next division,

Naoya Inoue already said a couple of months ago that he wants to face the current WBC and WBO super bantamweight Champion Stephen Fulton once he moved up a weight division and successfully achieved being the undisputed bantamweight champion by defeating Paul Butler.

The Japanese monster is really comfortable that he can easily adopt well to the 122 lbs environment from 118 lbs.

“At 122 pounds, I can move more, and I think I can demonstrate my strength more. I don’t know how much damage I can do to opponents who should be naturally bigger. It will be an unknown world. - Naoya Inoue

Not just Stephen Fulton, but Murodjon Akhmadaliev, the WBA and IBF  are waiting for Inoue too.

Yes, Inoue says that he is more comfortable at 122 lbs, his body could adapt easily at this new weight class as it is much easier for him to lose and diet around it.

So it will be interesting weight class once he officially move in, because Casimero is also having his baptism of fire in Super Bantamweight/Jr. Featherweight at the end of the year.

The question is, will Bob Arum will push his cash cow to face either Fulton or Akhmadaliev right away after moving up?

Naoya Inoue is really a monster but we have to consider also that most of his fights are based on his homeland, Japan.

I don't know if his potential as a monster will still be seen if the crowd is against to him or not dominated by the Japanese audiences.

I guess we also have to look at Fulton's manager he is under PBC, so can they sit down and talk about this fight if ever both are very interested against each other?

And we all know that Bob Arum and Al Haymon of PBC has a history of not wanting to work it out. So this is again a fight that might take years to make. While Akhmadaliev is with Eddie Hearn and Matchroom, so again, there could be few problem as well.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
I really don't think that Inoue is going to beat Butler by a knockout, it's like something very terrifying for Butler, although it is very possible because the possibilities are present in them, many things can happen, among them they can be taken into account that they last All the Rounds and that the decision be unanimous, but Butler would be showing that he is a boxer who resisted one of the best there is today, this is something that must be recognized, and he could even have the right to a good rematch

I don't understand some parts of your post but I'm amazed that there are still a few thinks that Butler will survive the 12 rounds against Inoue.

It might happen and that's possible but in my observation and analysis I will rule out that from happening.

However, I would think that everything could happen in the term of not finishing the rounds but with a possible knockout, and the other option is that Butler comes out, surprises Inoue and ends the fight winning.

I will also ruled out the possibility of Butler winning the fight at the end. I can't even say such things and no offense to Butler's followers.

We just have to wait on the day of the fight to see if there will be an upset win or if the monster will just do his monster thing.

Right! I'm also happy to see that there's someone here who believes that Butler have a good and fair chance in defeating the monster of Japan, Naoya Inoue. However, I will be also among the first ones who will break that statement because no offense to Butler's fans/believers out there, saying that Butler has a good chance is quite seriously an overstatement, why? Look at his recent fight against Jonas Sultan who is the replacement of Casimero, he just barely won that fight. Casimero could have destroyed this Baby Faced Assassin but the latter had an easy journey towards the unification fight against Inoue. That is why I really don't believe that Paul Butler have a decent chance against Inoue.

And the odds as well by crypto sports bookies, they know that Butler has a slim chance to win against the Monster. Yes, there could be upset, but it's the question on whether Butler has the tools, which we see that he didn't have because he even had a hard time against Jonas Sultan. And we believed if that is Casimero, then maybe it could be a different outcome (sorry for bringing the name of Casimero again, but it's a good comparison). So for backers of Butler here, best of luck.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
We know that its business and for those handlers or promoters then they would be normally be doing up their best on maximizing out possible profits into those very common obvious ways.They do have the rights whether
for a certain fight to be pushed on or would be redirected into other fights which they could potentially or do sees that it could sold out ppvs and gym tickets or whatsoever in connected to that.

I agree. There's a chance that Inoue might lose if they will push a fight against the champions already.

The best way to milk some money for him is to have him fight first those boxers on the super bantamweight, maybe those in the Top 5 will do.

But at the time Inoue now has a chance to fight those champions, I hope that time, it's still Fulton or Akhmadaliev holding the titles.
It will be interesting to see how Inoue decides to manage his career if he beats Butler, both Canelo and Usyk decided to go for a title fight immediately after getting the undisputed and they got completely different results, Inoue seems to be convinced that he will do well and if he is right about his self-examination then it makes sense to try to get a title immediately as this will make him more money over the long run.

Hard to compare though, I guess Canelo being the pound for pound has it's perks has he was given the chance to fight for the 175 lbs belt.

So not sure if the organizations are going to do that with Inoue as well once he beat Butler. Maybe he will opt to get a tune up fight to get a feel of the 122 lbs. Or if he insists and given the opportunity, then Fulton could be his next opponent and definitely it will be a banger fight for us fans. Fulton has also expressed the same that he is willing to put his title in the line against the Monster.

Something that fans will really love to see if Arum will negotiate once Inoue beats Butler. It will be a good test for both fighters if ever

The division champ is willing to stake his belt if ever Inoue call for the challenge, in some instance it will engage more fans especially
those who already impress by Inoue, moving up is something that they will expect.

He already dominated the current division seeing him in the place outside from his comfort zone give more credit to his career.
Some do say that it would be depending on Inoue's decision but in overall the promoter would be always having the last decision on what decisions should be followed.Even if Inoue's been looking on moving on higher
weight division but Arum wont really be tending to approved on doing so then i dont see that he could do on what he wants but of course if Arum do sees potential huge money could really be made on
then he might able to approve but of course everything would be still on question.Boxing is business which it would be that normal on setting up things
which they do seem that they could benefit out.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1848
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
I don't see Inoue looking for a knockout against Butler, also that's not Inoue's style, for me he will do other more relevant things, Inoue has a very good reputation, I don't see him going to win like that,

I'm confused by what you said that since Inoue has a very good reputation, probably he's not looking forward to Knocking Out Paul Butler? And that's not Inoue's style to KO his opponent?  Actually, he is just doing his usual style and if one of his punches send his opponent kissing the canvass, then he just did a great job of KOing his opponent.

Anyways, what are those other relevant things you are referring to that Inoue will do instead of looking for a knockout win?

I'm not sure though if I got clearly the picture of your statement so please correct me with that. Cheesy
Well, clearly Inoue is at the top of the best boxers, but if he does a knockout it will obviously be good, but because of how he will most likely want to move up to a higher weight, if he does a more round fight without a knockout, he will make the fans remember much more, getting more fame, it is not the same to say that he did a knockout as to say that he did 12 rounds with all the rounds totally dominated by him, this gives much more show, and by giving more show gets more fans and they will see this to look for fights where they will make him more famous and therefore there will be much more business so that he can access more money, that way it is the one that the boxer is looking for, something similar he is doing the Russian boxer Bivol.

The same thing with Inoue, if he will move up to the next division, he is also not a champion, so that's the best chance he will fight Casimero if he will make it happen. I'm sure promoter of Casimero would be happy to deal with that as they know the fight will gain attention to the fans and they will make a decent  amount of money, although it's not a championship fight.
However the case of Inoue is different, if he wins his next fight against Butler and he becomes the undisputed he will immediately get a chance to fight for a title, this is the reason Usyk and Canelo after becoming undisputed champions on their division could immediately try to get a championship on the next division, and this is key as it could save Inoue a bunch of fights to prove his worth on the next division, but Casimero cannot do the same and he will need to once again demonstrate his worth.

Indeed, it's a token for Inoue to have that instant challenge to the next division champ just like what Canelo did when chasing

for Bivol's belt but it didn't happen since Bivol is more prepared and more fit from that current weight unlike with Alvarez
who needed to adjust and gain weight.

With Casimero, he needed to start from the scratch and prove that he belonged to this new division. It's better for him to
Jump up before the belt was stripped.. Just saying..

Well, it is not to determine who is the undisputed champion, although Inoue is a boxer who has everything very clear, he has his direction well focused on being the undisputed, for me if he can be victorious, it remains to be seen how Butler will come out, Butler must be very pressure too, because he is a boxer who can really make history if he does not allow Inoue to beat him, for me it is one of the things that can make a difference, however we have to wait, everything is in the hands of both boxers, taking into account Inoue's expertise is likely to win out and that's why the odds are so biased in favor of Inoue.

However the case of Inoue is different, if he wins his next fight against Butler and he becomes the undisputed he will immediately get a chance to fight for a title, this is the reason Usyk and Canelo after becoming undisputed champions on their division could immediately try to get a championship on the next division, and this is key as it could save Inoue a bunch of fights to prove his worth on the next division,

Naoya Inoue already said a couple of months ago that he wants to face the current WBC and WBO super bantamweight Champion Stephen Fulton once he moved up a weight division and successfully achieved being the undisputed bantamweight champion by defeating Paul Butler.

The Japanese monster is really comfortable that he can easily adopt well to the 122 lbs environment from 118 lbs.

“At 122 pounds, I can move more, and I think I can demonstrate my strength more. I don’t know how much damage I can do to opponents who should be naturally bigger. It will be an unknown world. - Naoya Inoue

Without a doubt, he is a boxer with a great hunger for triumphs, the Japanese knows very well where he can make history, for now he must wait to see how it goes with Butler, it is something that can become either very easy or difficult but something can be solved Of course, if he wants to achieve that, he must win this fight, what seems to be that making those decisions has a lot to do with how willing he is to be able to do something against that type of opponent, he says himself, that I am unknown to him, only that the blows will weigh a little more on him, it's all a matter of adapting, the category he is in is not the same as gaining a couple of pounds more.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Bob Arum won't do that for sure even if the market is too good for both promoters if Inoue will go straight to the champions, either Fulton or Murodjon. There's a lot of undefeated boxers on the super-bantam division that will be good for Inoue in his first fight, testing the waters first will be the best option, there's no need to hurry even if Inoue have a good chance against these guys.

Since Naoya Inoue is currently prime, he can generate more money by fighting other boxers in the meantime instead of going against directly the champions. Like what happened to Pacquiao during his prime and being managed by Bob Arum, there are fights of his that give disappointment fans but in return, still always produced sold-out tickets and PPV. As we know Arum, he will maximize what Inoue can bring before considering him to fight for the title match.

From what I see if ever Inoue will moved up, he will have 2-3 non-title fights first then after that, a title match will be next.
As for Inoue, he's really into its prime and now its really hard to believe on that Butler could defeat him out but im not making direct conclusions but basing up
on how they do fight then you could really see the differences.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

Not just Stephen Fulton, but Murodjon Akhmadaliev, the WBA and IBF  are waiting for Inoue too.

Yes, Inoue says that he is more comfortable at 122 lbs, his body could adapt easily at this new weight class as it is much easier for him to lose and diet around it.

So it will be interesting weight class once he officially move in, because Casimero is also having his baptism of fire in Super Bantamweight/Jr. Featherweight at the end of the year.

The question is, will Bob Arum will push his cash cow to face either Fulton or Akhmadaliev right away after moving up?

Naoya Inoue is really a monster but we have to consider also that most of his fights are based on his homeland, Japan.

I don't know if his potential as a monster will still be seen if the crowd is against to him or not dominated by the Japanese audiences.

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

I am confident Bob Arum is willing to risk his 3-division star against any of the 122 champs. WBA/IBF champion Akhmadaliev is easier to make as WBO/WBC champion Fulton is with PBC.

So far Inoue fought in Japan, the UK, and the US only. Can't blame him though since Japan is a very rich country and is capable of bringing big fights like the US and UK.

About Casimero, he should just wait instead for Inoue to move up as when the Champion now leaves the Bantamweight, Casimero has a chance to dominate that division hehe.
I agree Casimero should discipline himself and stay at 118 so he can inherit any of the belts once Inoue moves up.

won't be considering the place where inoue will fight, when it comes to his performance. the audience have a very little impact on his actual performance inside the ring. this is my opinion though. so wherever he will find his next fight, will depend on his prep or training, not the audience per se.
when it comes to moving up the weight division, for sure, Arum will weigh their chances on who to fight for this div. definitely, there will be assessments on their end before pushing his cash cow to the ring.

Knowing Arum, it will not be hard to assess if what his decision is as long as there is a pot of money, then he will consider that.

Inoue is a monster and if in case he decided to move up after this upcoming fight, his winning chance is still good, not high since it's different
weight and the power of his possible opponent is much greater than those who he met before.

Let's all wait after facing Butler if there's any update between him and Arum regarding to moving to another division.
Pages:
Jump to: