Pages:
Author

Topic: [Boxing] Naoya Inoue vs Paul Butler - Undisputed Bantamweight Bout - December 13 - page 39. (Read 15997 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

The only advantage of Butler here is on the height comparison, he is 5′ 6″ while Inoue is 5′ 5″, but it's not a big deal because, for Inoue, he can make his opponent vow down, Donaire was even taller with 5′ 7" but he did not last against the monster Inoue. 
that 1 inch advantage is nothing if we will compare to what are the advantages of Inoue against Butler .

from the stamina and experiences ? and from whom He defeated ? I'm sure that inch means nothing to this Monster from japan , he is not afraid of anyone and he had proven that from defeating one of the toughest in that division Nonito Donaire so there is no one can hinder Him from taking another momentum .

Inoue will just use his quickness and his opponent will get knocked out. That's the kind of outcome I'm expecting in this fight as Butler is not a legit champion who ripped the belt of a champion by beating him, we have to remember that he got the belt because the champion got disqualified and he will never get the respect of the majority of the fans until he can beat a real champion, and in this case, it's Inoue.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
that 1 inch advantage is nothing if we will compare to what are the advantages of Inoue against Butler .

from the stamina and experiences ? and from whom He defeated ? I'm sure that inch means nothing to this Monster from japan , he is not afraid of anyone and he had proven that from defeating one of the toughest in that division Nonito Donaire so there is no one can hinder Him from taking another momentum .
In general height is nothing in boxing, since this is a professional fight and have certain weight division, of course the height difference wouldn't really big. I'd say reach is an advantage since boxer with longer hand will easier to hit his opponent than the boxer with short hand. But no all short hand boxer is weak or can't compete with a boxer with long hand, Lomachenko already prove this.

Yep, I think Inoue would been underestimate Butler until the fight happen, even Inoue isn't serious to train his body, I still think Butler has no chance to beat Inoue.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

The only advantage of Butler here is on the height comparison, he is 5′ 6″ while Inoue is 5′ 5″, but it's not a big deal because, for Inoue, he can make his opponent vow down, Donaire was even taller with 5′ 7" but he did not last against the monster Inoue. 

Activity: 2800
Merit: 603

Not sure what advantage Butler has in this fight, and if I'm not mistaken the fight will be held in Japan? And yeah, Inoue is known to be a body puncher so once he time Butler coming in with either hand not tuck in his body, for sure Inoue will make it sure that he hit him with power to knock him out by just one body punch.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352
Kudos to Paul Butler for doing this. I cannot easily believe that he just signed this match-up. Is he too honorable or he's getting paid at least a million dollars in this fight or maybe both? But I am very happy that finally another undisputed championship is happening. Boxing is a little back to its glory days when champions should fight each other.

Its probably his 'death wish', to fight the best champion in the bantamweight. And it's because of the paycheck that he will get in this fight, I speculate that's why he chooses to signed on the dotted line.

Inoue will smash Butler pretty easily. Faster, stronger, more powerful puncher, stronger chin, higher IQ, better stamina, heart and has more experience in high-level fights. Is there even an advantage that Butler has? Maybe some can say he is taller and has longer reach? But it also means he will enter the ring slimmer which is vulnerable to body punches.

Not sure what advantage Butler has in this fight, and if I'm not mistaken the fight will be held in Japan? And yeah, Inoue is known to be a body puncher so once he time Butler coming in with either hand not tuck in his body, for sure Inoue will make it sure that he hit him with power to knock him out by just one body punch.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
~

The thing is, Inoue can withstand the punches of Donaire, which I believe punched way harder than Butler.  So with that, I believe Butler's power punch isn't a problem for Inoue.  But of course, it is just what I think and may be proven wrong.

and that i can believe the monster will still be victorious. one can consider this a mismatch since inoue is a top p2p boxer. inoueis built to absorb hits and counter a stronger punch.  you can visually see donaire put a mass to his right cross but are just lightly taken by inoue. if it were just the kind of Fernando Montiel, the opponent will already wobble on the ground.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1141
Most of the upsets in boxing are made through lucky punches Grin Inoue is heavily favored to win, but that doesn't mean that Butler doesn't have a chance. There is always a chance and opportunity for underdogs like Butler to win. They just have to make things work and grab that little sliver of opportunity when it presents to them. Who knows, maybe Butler can knock out Inoue in one of those rounds and we will all be shocked in disbelief  Cheesy

Lucky punch is something that can't just be done easily. It needs a strategy too and a powerful punch.

A perfectly timed punch, in the weakest (legal part to hit) part of the opponent, will render the opponent unable to continue.  It isn't planned but rather the situation presents itself during the fight.

Remember how Juan Manual Marquez knocks out Manny Pacquiao? It was a lucky punch but that was also because his strength is enough to make Pacquiao down. If that lucky punch is not strong, Pacquiao won't end up kissing the floor.

Yeah, I can still recall the feeling of that moment lol.  Manny was knocked out cold a second before the round ends.  But there are rumors that Marquez had done some illegal drugs in preparation for the fight but it doesn't propagate maybe because there is not enough evidence.

To early to downplay how Butler perform on that fight and we should remember that he's a champion and already prove that he's a big opponent to every fighter he meet.

Well, he got the belt without any challenge.  Though Sultan is a good boxer I believe he is not in league with Casimero or Donaire so it doesn't prove Butler is a top-class boxer.  If he got the belt from Casimero maybe he will earn the respect of many of us.

Even though Inoue is really strong and at his prime but still we can't deny the fact that he's still a human and he might drop on Butler if he plays cool and underestimate Butler on that fight.

The thing is, Inoue can withstand the punches of Donaire, which I believe punched way harder than Butler.  So with that, I believe Butler's power punch isn't a problem for Inoue.  But of course, it is just what I think and may be proven wrong.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Chance is there but it's not that big as what we can see with Inoue. It's just slim for Butler but it's still there and has the chance to win.

It is true with lucky punches, it happens at unexpected time and we'll see if something like that might happen on this match since it's still months away.

I think it's surprising and will truly shock everyone of us it happens that Butler proved all of us to be wrong.

To early to downplay how Butler perform on that fight and we should remember that he's a champion and already prove that he's a big opponent to every fighter he meet.

Even though Inoue is really strong and at his prime but still we can't deny the fact that he's still a human and he might drop on Butler if he plays cool and underestimate Butler on that fight.
We're all just having the play on our thoughts and that's typical for fans like us to think what might happen with this fight.

Yes, we're not downplaying him but that's what we have on our perspective based on what we think about him and with Inoue. It is that Inoue is really the one that has the upperhand on this match.

Butler got a good record too but these bases are favoring Inoue.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

He's a champion but for the majority, his belt was just an easy grab as he didn't have a chance to show his skills against the former title holder of his belt, John Riel Casimero although in fairness to him, it's not his fault why it didn't happened. On the other hand, knowing Inoue, he never underestimate his opponent and not playing cool during a fight. Regardless if Inoue is the favorite or underdog, he will always be serious against his opponents.

Kudos to Paul Butler for doing this. I cannot easily believe that he just signed this match-up. Is he too honorable or he's getting paid at least a million dollars in this fight or maybe both? But I am very happy that finally another undisputed championship is happening. Boxing is a little back to its glory days when champions should fight each other.

I remembered reading an article before about Paul Butler's future plan after winning the WBO Interim Bantamweight Title (which elevated to Full Champion). He's expecting a series of title defense first and never did he imagined yet facing Inoue. Like it's a dream. But look at now, there will be no title defense for him against other boxers and he will now go straight to Inoue. This will be the biggest fight of his career but sorry to say, he doesn't have the power to destroy Inoue.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child

Inoue will smash Butler pretty easily. Faster, stronger, more powerful puncher, stronger chin, higher IQ, better stamina, heart and has more experience in high-level fights. Is there even an advantage that Butler has? Maybe some can say he is taller and has longer reach? But it also means he will enter the ring slimmer which is vulnerable to body punches.
Merit: 772
That is why the percentage of Inoue winning isn't 100%.  There is always this extra factor, the one that is unpredictable that can turn the match into an upset win.  But in the case of Inoue, I think Inoue can handle the strongest punch of Butler, so Butler winning via TKO/KO is really slim.  The only way for Butler to win the fight is to outpunch Inoue and drag the fight to judge's decision.  Which is kinda hard for Butler because as far as I know (if I am not mistaken), there are only 2 of Inoue's fights that go to the judge's decision.

That's right. Upset is not possible here because a LUCKY PUNCH SHOULD BE THE STRONGEST PUNCH.

Even Paul Butler can able to land successfully a blow on Inoue, is the power enough to take the monster down?

Therefore, don't expect a lucky punch rather Butler needs to rely on his own strategy to win.
If Butler happens to win then this would be one of the biggest upsets we have seen in the last 10 years, but no matter how much I think about it this seems like it is something impossible for Butler to do, the only realistic strategy I can think for Butler is for him to try to avoid a close quarter fight and keep his distance from Inoue during the whole fight and try to beat him on the score cards, but even a strategy like this seems beyond the capabilities of Butler to execute.

Yeah, but the question is, can Butler do that to Inoue right now? This Inoue in the last couple of fights is really destroying the opposition like they are a total mismatch. He is like a prime version of Manny, when he started to go up in weight and then beating the champion in that division. So I'm sure Arum knows that very well, so after setting him to win here, he will go up again and unify the belts in the next division. Butler and the rest will have to really catch up on Inoue, but not seeing him creating the upset.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
Needless to say, everyone is predicting that this is going to be a match that will be won by Inoue.

100%, or if not maybe 95%.... Inoue is gonna win here, but if you will put a bet on him, don't expect an 50-50 bet, most likely your bet will only win less than 5%.
Let's say that there's the little percentage that Butler could win. The talks are that it will be like a lucky punch that will make him win this match.

Most of the upsets in boxing are made through lucky punches Grin Inoue is heavily favored to win, but that doesn't mean that Butler doesn't have a chance. There is always a chance and opportunity for underdogs like Butler to win. They just have to make things work and grab that little sliver of opportunity when it presents to them. Who knows, maybe Butler can knock out Inoue in one of those rounds and we will all be shocked in disbelief  Cheesy
A punch that Inoue is not expecting, and that is the punch that usually hurts and could end this fight. However, we haven't seen Inoue letting his guard down. Even in the first fight against Donaire that put Inoue at bay because he has suffered a broken orbital bone, it's not enough for him to go down or quit. So it will be a combination of everything before Butler can upset Inoue.

A lucky punch is indeed the right term and what Butler needs to win this fight but based on chances, we can assume and predict that Inoue will dominate Butler in almost all rounds or even knock him out much earlier just like what Inoue did to Donaire recently. Though, we can say that Butler won't take that step because he knows that he will just end up laying down in the canvass.

Butler is not a KO artist so that lucky punch is nothing if he could not knockout Butler. In Inoue's first fight against Donaire, there are some instances that he was hit hard but he was still able to survive, this guy's stamina is very strong that's why he is called as a monster.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
Needless to say, everyone is predicting that this is going to be a match that will be won by Inoue.

100%, or if not maybe 95%.... Inoue is gonna win here, but if you will put a bet on him, don't expect an 50-50 bet, most likely your bet will only win less than 5%.
Let's say that there's the little percentage that Butler could win. The talks are that it will be like a lucky punch that will make him win this match.

A punch that Inoue is not expecting, and that is the punch that usually hurts and could end this fight. However, we haven't seen Inoue letting his guard down. Even in the first fight against Donaire that put Inoue at bay because he has suffered a broken orbital bone, it's not enough for him to go down or quit. So it will be a combination of everything before Butler can upset Inoue.

A lucky punch is indeed the right term and what Butler needs to win this fight but based on chances, we can assume and predict that Inoue will dominate Butler in almost all rounds or even knock him out much earlier just like what Inoue did to Donaire recently. Though, we can say that Butler won't take that step because he knows that he will just end up laying down in the canvass.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
That is why the percentage of Inoue winning isn't 100%.  There is always this extra factor, the one that is unpredictable that can turn the match into an upset win.  But in the case of Inoue, I think Inoue can handle the strongest punch of Butler, so Butler winning via TKO/KO is really slim.  The only way for Butler to win the fight is to outpunch Inoue and drag the fight to judge's decision.  Which is kinda hard for Butler because as far as I know (if I am not mistaken), there are only 2 of Inoue's fights that go to the judge's decision.

That's right. Upset is not possible here because a LUCKY PUNCH SHOULD BE THE STRONGEST PUNCH.

Even Paul Butler can able to land successfully a blow on Inoue, is the power enough to take the monster down?

Therefore, don't expect a lucky punch rather Butler needs to rely on his own strategy to win.
If Butler happens to win then this would be one of the biggest upsets we have seen in the last 10 years, but no matter how much I think about it this seems like it is something impossible for Butler to do, the only realistic strategy I can think for Butler is for him to try to avoid a close quarter fight and keep his distance from Inoue during the whole fight and try to beat him on the score cards, but even a strategy like this seems beyond the capabilities of Butler to execute.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management

Only time can answer that for us, but since we are speculating based on power and performance, Butler is in a situation of near impossible to defeat the monster of Japan and that is his reality. Even if let's say that Butler successfully lands a perfect blow just like you said, Inoue will withstand it and his chin already proven to withstand any punch he receives.

He can't be waiting for that one lucky punch and the right moment to defeat Inoue because that time and lucky punch might not come Grin Butler will just be shocked that he is the one receiving that punch he waited.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674

Most of the upsets in boxing are made through lucky punches Grin Inoue is heavily favored to win, but that doesn't mean that Butler doesn't have a chance. There is always a chance and opportunity for underdogs like Butler to win. They just have to make things work and grab that little sliver of opportunity when it presents to them. Who knows, maybe Butler can knock out Inoue in one of those rounds and we will all be shocked in disbelief  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
Naoya Inoue is really a great boxer, besides having the absolute majority of fights ends with a knockout, which is quite rare for the lightest weight, Paul Butler of course has more experience in the ring, but he is 5 years older and it seems that he is not a favorite in this fight, unless the puncher's chance

Experience can't help a fighter against Inoue, if that experience really is a big thing, then Donaire could have won against Inoue, but look what happened, Inoue just stop him in the early rounds to prove that he is the king of this division.

I gotta agree with that because Inoue is just a special fighter, he is unbeatable in this division, so it's about time for him to go up in weight after he will win this undisputed fight. I can't wait to see this fight honestly although I must say I'm not expecting a close fight as most likely it's just a one sided beatdown.

Inoue is already an exceptional fighter even before Donaire met Inoue for the 2nd time, the fact alone that he defeated the latter in their first encounter decisively already proves that he will reach far in his career. Also, when we saw their rematch, we saw how Inoue evolved into a pure monstrous strength that even Donaire didn't anticipate it and leaves the whole boxing industry in shock.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯

Most of the upsets in boxing are made through lucky punches Grin Inoue is heavily favored to win, but that doesn't mean that Butler doesn't have a chance. There is always a chance and opportunity for underdogs like Butler to win. They just have to make things work and grab that little sliver of opportunity when it presents to them. Who knows, maybe Butler can knock out Inoue in one of those rounds and we will all be shocked in disbelief  Cheesy
Chance is there but it's not that big as what we can see with Inoue. It's just slim for Butler but it's still there and has the chance to win.

It is true with lucky punches, it happens at unexpected time and we'll see if something like that might happen on this match since it's still months away.

I think it's surprising and will truly shock everyone of us it happens that Butler proved all of us to be wrong.

Merit: 625

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
At least Butler will punch back, unlike a punching bag, hehehe. Paul might show his skills in this fight early, trying to evade those power punches from Inoue. But sooner or later he will be fold because he doesn't have answers to the Monster volume punching + power. This could be another great performance by Inoue and become the top 1 in the pound for pound list this year.

But Butler's punch-back surely can't be considered a threat. hehe. I also can't see him dodging most of Inoue's punch. I agree that he will turn into a punching bag by Inoue. Butler should be happy though for the opportunity to fight Inoue. I think he didn't expect to be in an undisputed match in the first place.

This will be Butler's most notable fight. If he will win, that's a considered jackpot for him.

For sure this is already a sweepstakes for Butler in terms of guaranteed money although Inoue could get the lionshare because he is the A-side of this fight. So no matter what will be the outcome, Butler is already a winner. Of course he wants to upset Inoue and create a inbalance in this division. But he will need a lot in this fight because no one has defeated Inoue so far. There is no written strategy, so very difficult task in front of him.

Money wise, Butler already will gain a lot out from this fight. What more if he wins and put down Inoue?

It would be a change of directions for his career. Beating the monster will bring him up and expected revenue for his next
upcoming fight will change his future.

Something that all the fighters really desire to happen during their stay from this sport, more on money making fight
and belts and fame are the basis for each fighter to be successful in these sports.
Pages:
Jump to: