Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC down, Market dump. Is this time to buy? - page 12. (Read 2343 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Yes, good time to buy from now till the end of February
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Of course, today is a great time for purchases, if you are thinking about it or there is a possibility to buy it back. I think that in the next couple of months we will not have such a good opportunity.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
Yeah all altocins are down now because of decreasing of bitcoin price. But i am sure bitcoin will have very fast increasing in few days and this ll crash again all altcoins so i am waiting for more low price of altcoins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
Yeah and it's also dropped dramatically that stunning my mind and about investing right now I advice to wait a while longer because it's seem BtC market get some unpredictable up and down so it's hard to make decisions timing to investing.
The market of crypto currency is really not predictable. The bad news made itself felt, but I believe that there is no need to panic and everything will stabilize in the near future.
Activity: 319
Yeah and it's also dropped dramatically that stunning my mind and about investing right now I advice to wait a while longer because it's seem BtC market get some unpredictable up and down so it's hard to make decisions timing to investing.
Activity: 154
I believe that it will fall even lower then that I am thinking about around 6500 to 7000. some newcomers will stick around just a little bit longer before they start to reflect on their decision and start bailing out.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Bitcoin needs to overcome it's scalability issue before it can flourish and it's these issues that are impacting the entire crypto market. So now the best time to buy your bitcoin if you are a true bitcoin believer.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
You should buy it immediately
kaka
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
Yes its time to buy in near future,becose btc rise up,new news from Franch president,only one thing can disturb about Korea goverment what they do with ban atleast now 200k pettition is for no ...only need to wait this news and then we see what happens..
Activity: 206
I think BTC maybe go down to 8k maximum. But now it is already the bottom and safe to buy.
Activity: 392
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Yes, now that all prices are low, I think it is the perfect time for you to buy more altcoins. I also think that the market will again soon be back to normal.
Yes, now is the time to buy bitcoin and altcoins. Here's a very good opinion about the price of bitcoin. https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/KRIcrA27-Bitcoin-USD-Buy-in-Re-buy-Levels-End-of-Correctoin-Altcoins/ I hope this helps many not to worry.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Yes of course its a good time to buy but if you want to maximize your fund. You can do some research first before buying check for the cryptocurrency experts and if you can read graphs and do some technical analysis its much better. And always check the total market capitalization you can track it there if the investors money are coming back to cryptocurrencies. Well there is a saying that when the door closes a window opens. And if youre a smart trader you will see these kinds of event as an oppurtunity. And we may never see the price so dip again. Once the crypto gets into his primetime as many big corporations wants to be a part of this wonderful technology.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Do you see what's going on in the market? Hell, I have not seen anything like this at all, is this possible? I lost a lot of money, but I think if I'm investing from my Fiat now, I can definitely earn, to be honest, it sounds like nonsense, but I think it can help me
Activity: 154
Yes, now that all prices are low, I think it is the perfect time for you to buy more altcoins. I also think that the market will again soon be back to normal.
Activity: 112
i think the time to buy is when the price touch fibonachi retracement 61.8
it is indeed touch down and then up again
i hope no more bad news coming in this month  Angry
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?
If you try to buy and then try to sell at a price higher than the previous purchase price would certainly be a loss because no one wants to buy your Bitcoin well above market prices unless the buyer really needs it. Remember the buyer is also a smart person who knows how much to buy a decent price when buying Cheesy..But the market conditions that tend to fall in fact if we are enough SMART has its own advantages. Grin

I agree. It is one of the basic trade and investment moves. "Buy low, sell high" as they say. Right now, since the price of bitcoin is dwindling over the past several weeks. It could be a good move to actually get yourself some bitcoin for future use. However, you should also see the bigger picture that the profit you might get would not come for immediately. Bitcoin right now is in a state where it is stabilizing, thus, it might or there is an expectation for its value to keep stagnant for months or even a year.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
10k is a strong psychological barrier, let's hope that he will stand. Otherwise, the panic will only intensify
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Sure it is. I am getting into for one day or two!

When markets become calmer, somewhere around 450-500kkk, from then on, without certain disturbances such as crypto ban news, etc, next stop will be at 1-1.5kkkk mark this.
Activity: 322
Agreed with your opinion that it is good time to buy bitcoin if we buy now we get more value because now satoshi value is down when satoshi value going up we get more dollors.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
yes, fully agreed with your opinion that it is good time to buy bitcoin as when ever this correction over our bitcoin value rise.
Pages:
Jump to: