Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 76. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
It is a very good time to invest since the price are very low at the moment and its good to invest in btc. We will see the markets will go on bull run after a week.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
I think you should wait a few more days and see some hints on the flow of it in the market, because there are some possibilities that might happen, if the resistance will break again, its price will probably go down and not going up.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
No one knows when is the best time for investing. Now we can say that the price was better a few days ago. But no one knows what the price will be in a few days. Generaly I think yes - middle of this year it is good time to invest in BTC.
Activity: 43
After 6700 Wall looks like btc go into uptrend ! Care about this wall
Activity: 266
Now the price for BTC is 6500 $.  It seems to me better to wait until the price is $ 5800-6000 and buy coins.

The price is arise again after down for a while which is good to stat to buy before the price move even higher. Wish the price will keep in the uptrend longer.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I think it's too early to be happy, bitcoin has not yet ended a bear trend( I would like to hurry to return those days)
Activity: 150
Now is a pretty good time to enter the crypto currency market. Perhaps in the near future there will be very high growth which will be connected with the financial crisis in the stock market.
Activity: 126
No matter, did you wanna to invest right now or later. The price is still cheap, also we don't know what will happen next. I suggest to invest soon if there was a sign that bull will run.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
It seems to me that this is a very good price to buy and the next step of bitcoin will be its big increase to 10.000
Activity: 28
no need to invest in new crypto projects like Socratus because they have a future
Activity: 140
BitCoin is the most basic building block of the cryptographic currency industry. many subcooling bases make up bitcoin. Lately it has lost much value. this week began to rise the appropriate time for investment...
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
whenever I have the chance to buy some extra bitcoin or alts that I'm following, I never miss the chance and I only invest what I can afford to loose.
Activity: 71
if you are invest for short time like days or weeks you should watch market every day and its very unstable right now.. but if you invest for long term like you want to sell in end of this year, today its a good time to buy bitcoin or altcoin.
Activity: 138
I think BTC should be invested when the price is around $ 6000.  I advise you to wait a couple of days.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
Yes, of course, this time is a very appropriate time to invest in Bitcoin. Because the price of Bitcoin is still fairly low and fits perfectly if you buy Bitcoin now.
Activity: 71

Buy now. I already bought a bunch. Feels good because I have been waiting since it was 9000.
Activity: 119
Today the market is red and the price is falling again.  I advise you to wait, when the price for BTC will be about $ 6000.
Activity: 42
It is good time to invest right now and shop also some altcoin because many altcoin is still in x5 and x10 you just need to hunt the coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
In the market of crypto-currency, there will always be an increase and a decline in prices, and we always need to monitor the situation and choose the right time and reasonable prices for investment. After the new year, it became possible to use the opportunity to invest in bitcoin and other crypto-currencies, as the market is still amenable to correction and is in a downward trend.
Activity: 168
Now the price for BTC is 6500 $.  It seems to me better to wait until the price is $ 5800-6000 and buy coins.
Pages:
Jump to: