Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 101. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 529
May 10, 2018, 01:41:01 AM
Of course, Bitcoin should come first in comparison to other cryptocurrencies because of the market demand and market volume. You see that Bitcoin is playing the most influential part of this platform and the most important thing is that Blockchain system is based on the Bitcoin. So without Bitcoin, you can't imagine this blockchain system.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
May 10, 2018, 12:45:51 AM
Form my perspective, Bitcoin always plays the vital role in this platform because of the market volume. You have to keep in mind that the money value is the main pillar of every platform so that Bitcoin is holding the far better position in comparison to Ethereum. that's why BTC will dominate again and again until Ethereum price will not exceed Bitcoin.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 12:22:13 AM
I choose both to invest because both will benefit me. For this year that has the greatest potential to reach the highest percentage I think is ethereum. Since April ethereum has shown a steady increase and its value continues to rise. So until the end of this year, I think ethereum can reach its highest increase.
Activity: 99
May 10, 2018, 12:21:11 AM
In general, both Bitcoin and Ethereum have their own development directions. For the moment, the development of the Bitcoin market has matured and investment has become more secure. Ethereum has just started, and some BUGs will appear from time to time. For example, the accidental bifurcation of the Ethereum blockchain in the past few days may not result in normal trading. Although it did not cause serious impact, it also intuitively reflected the current imperfections in the Ethereum system.

However, many people in the industry believe that with the continuous development of the Internet and the improvement of the Ethernet blockchain, Ethereum has the potential to surpass Bitcoin. In a research report issued by the Worcester Polytechnic Institute, he wrote: “A lot of people see Bitcoin as 'digital gold'. The main function of ETH is to record and store transactions. This essential difference makes us believe that ETH is the future. The best investment option in 5 years."
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
May 10, 2018, 12:15:48 AM
I prefer ETH now because the price of BTC is very low today and maybe I just had a little interest if you invested in BTC now.
Activity: 308
May 09, 2018, 11:14:22 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?

There's no need to argue with that matter. For me I still choose bitcoin over ethereum , bitcoin doesn't need anything to prove although ethereum is much popular than bitcoin right now but it's not enough to dethrone bitcoin as a #1 coin .
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 11:05:38 PM
In terms of value, bitcoin is in absolute position. From the scope of use and convenience, ETH is more and more popular.

Activity: 117
May 09, 2018, 10:40:03 AM
As for me, i choose etherum over Bitcoin ,although both coin are both good and reliable in many ways, but I'm choosing etherum because, etherum is not just a coin it's also serve as gas to transact Altcoins. And etherum future is going to be great  i hope.
Activity: 168
May 08, 2018, 06:21:23 PM
for me both!
with perhaps stronger ethereum growth.
but the crypto market being always unpredictable, it is difficult to predict the behavior of coins in the near future...
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
May 08, 2018, 06:20:45 PM
I think that nothing will change much. BTC will be the same in the first place and the price will be about 20k $
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
May 08, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

I choose Etherium, it is strong, promising, and I realy like Vitalik Buterin work. Hold your Etherium!
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
May 08, 2018, 06:16:13 PM
Why no one thinks that maybe the third option. The market is very unpredictable. Now there are a lot of rumors about the fact that the ethereum can give way to the project of the EOS or NEO.
Activity: 51
May 08, 2018, 06:16:07 PM
Bitcoin. Because I am still believing in bitcoin. I also believe in eth but I'm more go for bitcoin.
Activity: 181
May 08, 2018, 06:14:58 PM
I think bitcoin will rule this year. the price difference between bitcoin and Ethereum is too big.
Activity: 224
Pastel Network
May 08, 2018, 06:13:13 PM
I am proudly to say I will choose Ethereum.
Why ? because I am holding some Ethereum since April first week. And So far, my capital got doubled. And believing that ethereum will continue its growing and reach 3,000 for this year.
Activity: 196
May 08, 2018, 06:11:17 PM
If you want to have more profit. I would recommend you for this 2018 is Ethereum. The value of Ethereum is lower than bitcoin so that if there's small increase in value, you will gain more. In fact, I am holding ethereum now and waiting till end of this year. Hopefully ETH will bring fortune Smiley
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
May 08, 2018, 06:09:17 PM
my choice remains on Bitcoin, and in any year my choice remains Bitcoin.
Ethereum is my second choice, these 2 coins are my favorite coins in investing, because they have a good future, have many projects, and are the parent of almost any coin.
Activity: 462
May 08, 2018, 06:04:03 PM
I believe that the Ethereum can become more valuable than Bitcoin in terms of market capitalization, because it processes transactions faster and cheaper. The ethereum seems to have a bright future. The best indicators, reflecting the "overtaking" by Ethereum Bitcoin, is the growth of its price over the past year. Ethereum has risen more than 10 times. If it continues to grow at the current pace, next year the early investors of the Ethereum will be in a huge plus.
Activity: 266
May 08, 2018, 05:38:23 PM
I choose Ethereum because it is easier to operate with them.
Activity: 119
May 08, 2018, 05:38:15 PM
Ethereum will not be able to become more expensive than bitcoin, but their growth during the year is predictable, so it is better to invest in both coins, but in what shares you decide.
Pages:
Jump to: