Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 98. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 14, 2018, 03:35:10 AM
I hold both BTC and ETH, just in case one of them pumps a lot.
There will be something big happen with ETH, so it might pump first.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 03:15:41 AM
I think they're equivalent. but it was in 2018, I prefer Ethereum at least because it is insanely popular and has for some time of its existence in the cryptocurrency market has brought me benefits,which I am very happy
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 14, 2018, 03:12:01 AM
In 2018 I obviously choose Ethereum. now it is the most promising and it can be earned without any problems. I like this
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 02:30:46 AM
In the next few years, bitcoin will still be the ruler of the world. But I also like Ethereum very much. I think Ethereum provides more possibilities for encryption and provides faster development opportunities.
both will compete with each other in fact but difficult for ethereum can compete with bitcoin. the capital is still far away but not the problem because we all hope ethereum can be more successful
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 02:29:05 AM
if I am in 2018 I choose ETH, because ETH is now starting to rise its price, since the first I chose only ETH, I have never studied the benefits of BTC, actually between these two options I chose ETH.
Activity: 83
May 14, 2018, 02:20:40 AM
In the next few years, bitcoin will still be the ruler of the world. But I also like Ethereum very much. I think Ethereum provides more possibilities for encryption and provides faster development opportunities.
Activity: 138
May 14, 2018, 02:05:56 AM
I still believe that BTC would go up to the top at the end of the year, about $19000 like last year. There are also a lot of news also that  ETH will have a big growth by the end of the year. So I would say that you must hold both btc and eth, whenever btc gets higher mostly other coins follow and also get higher. So for me I'm more about to hold a btc as my main investment because we all know that btc is still the main and most popular coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 14, 2018, 01:16:26 AM
In my own opinion ethereum will be the top 1 this 2018. There is the possibility for ethereum to grow more than bitcoin, because ethereum now has a very high demand that's why ethereum value now keeps going up.
Activity: 140
May 14, 2018, 12:46:45 AM
Personally, I like many, I hold Bitcoin and Ethereum, I think I should buy more ETH since with the recent news this coin will have a big growth by the end of the year!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 12:43:51 AM
The prices of Ethereum and Bitcoin fell sharply at the beginning of the year and fell into a suspicion of life, but I was not frustrated. I purchased Bitcoin and Ethereum during this period. Now that their prices have risen, and that they have gone up, I know that my choice is right. Now I just wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Activity: 80
May 14, 2018, 12:42:52 AM
I think the Ethereum would rule the cryptocurrency. Recently, the founder of Ethereum announced the release of Ethereum2.0. I think this will greatly increase the volume of ETH. I think ETH will be more popular in the future.
Activity: 280
May 14, 2018, 12:40:02 AM
I will choose ETH for my investment this year. I also do not forget the bitcoin, but in my opinion, this year's ETH will give me more impression for me to earn a big profit, while bitcoin will be invested in the long run. Because I think ETH this year will increase consistently and with a fairly high value.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
May 14, 2018, 12:18:12 AM
I nominate ETH on this. As you can see, their platform is really unique and it different from ETH because ETH is a token while BTC is a currency and remember, a token is capable of facilitating Smart Contracts (For example, a lawyer’s contract, an  exchange of ownership of property, and voting)

I havent know yet that btc is already a currency? From where? From what did you get that? Is their any country that btc is already their currency ? I think still it dont have because some of the country dont recognize it as a currency but it would be one of the way to earn extra income. Now back to the question, ETH this 2018 is really getting big, this recent pump really big unlike bitcoin is really dumps a lot but it will be pumping in the year end like past years , ETH is quite last year dumps and stable price but now a lot of price pumping and getting recognize again.
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
May 13, 2018, 11:38:04 PM
I nominate ETH on this. As you can see, their platform is really unique and it different from ETH because ETH is a token while BTC is a currency and remember, a token is capable of facilitating Smart Contracts (For example, a lawyer’s contract, an  exchange of ownership of property, and voting)
Activity: 504
May 13, 2018, 11:33:34 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?

if I choose both, because bitcoin and ethereum have the same good potential. bitcoin and ethereum slowly increasing and very high price.
Activity: 115
May 13, 2018, 11:32:18 PM
The encryption market has continued to decline after a period of time and has started to recover before May of this year, and the price of Ethereum has more than doubled compared to the lowest price of this year. I think Ethereum and Bitcoin will be very expensive this year.
Activity: 66
May 13, 2018, 11:26:56 PM
I think Bittwin will still rule in 2018. There is a great possibility of Ethermom, in 2018, Bitcoin or Ethram will be a good year.
Activity: 99
May 13, 2018, 11:23:06 PM
Both Bitcoin and Ethereum fell very early in the year, but at present, their prices have started to rise, and the price of Ethereum has risen by nearly half. I think they will develop well in 2018.
Activity: 210
May 13, 2018, 09:51:53 PM
I think this year Bitcoin remains the ruler of the Crypto market, Ethereum is a good coin but the price difference is still a long way from Bitcoin. I think it still takes a very long time to ethereum beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
May 13, 2018, 09:28:41 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
from year to year, Ethereum with Bitcoin is constantly improving. but Bitcoin remains the one-of-a-kind number of all coins. because Bitcoin hold has a high starting price. so that the development increases and gives a high price. so Bitcoin became the regulator in 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: