Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 121. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 501
March 25, 2018, 09:49:01 AM
Both coins are good for me and if i will choose between the two it will be bitcoin for me.But i n the meantime i would prefer also ethereum because ethereum are widely used now.
Both coins are good but I think Ethereum increases faster than Bitcoin in 2018 because ethereum is more stable than bitcoin .
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
March 25, 2018, 09:05:51 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
I think Both.EtH and BTC both have a low price now.They both Will grow in 2018.But I always prefer BTC.Cause ETH price was high because of ICOs and there is lots of ICO scam and there is many competitors of ETH.But BTC is like the king.No one can take his seat.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
March 25, 2018, 09:01:29 AM
I believe in the ethereum.I want him to take his rightful place. But still he will remain in second place this year
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 25, 2018, 08:58:29 AM
The market will still be controlled by bitcoin. This will continue for a long time. The ethereum is also a very good prospect for 2018. The ethereum has big plans for this year. And these plans should favorably affect the ethereum.
this 2018 this two currency have some of the best that we can actually seen for remember this is just the beginning of the year there is a lot of time that we can have to spend for here and we can actually seen for everything and been proof what in this two can have the way that we wanted to have for.
Yes this both cryptocurrency has some of the best of their characteristics that make them both valuable in the world of digital currency. And both is a good investment by this year so if you had a chance to have both then why did you have to choose from them, instead grab to have Ethereum and bitcoin in your account.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
March 25, 2018, 08:52:14 AM
Still, the bitcoin will rule.  In our present time, no other altcoin can reach the bitcoin price even the bitcoin value depreciates, still it is quite too expensive compare to other coins.  

On the other hand, ethereum show its capability to compete with bitcoin in the future.  It has all the features of bitcoin with additional usage.  Even I am a great fan of bitcoin, still I consider ethereum as a great partner of bitcoin in the future and shows a great potential that it has the capability to reach the bitcoin price.  
Activity: 308
March 25, 2018, 08:48:07 AM
I believe only in these two crypts Bitcoin and Etherum, the rest of the bubble

Both btc and eth are good currency they played an interesting story in the digital currencies. This year they make  some movements into their respective  names to achieve  thier goals which is to have more investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 08:45:58 AM
Of course bitcoin will lead in 2018.Ethereum in 2018 experienced a very deep decline.I still invest in bitcoin, because soon bitcoin will experience a fantastic increase.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
March 25, 2018, 08:39:54 AM

We are in the starting point of the month we cannot say both of this two makes his rule, for me its always bitcoin because right now a lot of news coming from bitcoin is bad because of  hacking issue after this problem i think it will be back to normal. I hope so
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
March 25, 2018, 08:33:09 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum is a good coin.  They are very potential to grow up fastly.  But i think Ethereum can not beat bitcoin.  Because bitcoin is the king of all of coins and nothing beat bitcoin.  Ethereum will only be the second best coin after bitcoin.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 08:28:18 AM
BTC continues to rule 2018!

Although ico will be extremely popular this year, many ico is based on the application of ETH, and the price of ETH will also rise!

The application of lightning network solves the network congestion of BTC, and the transfer fee of BTC is reduced.

People will use BTC more!

TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
March 25, 2018, 08:27:02 AM
The market will still be controlled by bitcoin. This will continue for a long time. The ethereum is also a very good prospect for 2018. The ethereum has big plans for this year. And these plans should favorably affect the ethereum.
this 2018 this two currency have some of the best that we can actually seen for remember this is just the beginning of the year there is a lot of time that we can have to spend for here and we can actually seen for everything and been proof what in this two can have the way that we wanted to have for.
Activity: 74
March 25, 2018, 08:23:53 AM
I believe only in these two crypts Bitcoin and Etherum, the rest of the bubble
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
March 25, 2018, 08:17:41 AM
I think both have potential to 7x in 2018
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
March 25, 2018, 08:16:13 AM
now it seems bitcoin keep a better value than eth, and eos have a bigger potential than eth, despite of these two, eth is still a good coin to hold, i believe in Vitalik and i think eth will have a reconsitution to solve the problems
Activity: 224
March 25, 2018, 07:59:33 AM
At present, ethereum has a high price and rapid growth dynamics. But bitcoin remains one of the coins in the crypto currency, which has the most expensive price. I think that both eth and btc coins have good potential in 2018, at least I want to believe in it
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
March 25, 2018, 07:32:31 AM
Its hard to choose between this two crypto. Because they are the best crypto. But i think bitcoin has a slight edge. Because everytime bitcoins value decline all cryptos decline too.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
March 25, 2018, 07:28:30 AM
i think both. I think, specially next weeks will be great for Ethereum and Bitcoin
Activity: 98
March 25, 2018, 07:15:42 AM

I will go for Bitcoin. Bitcoin will still rule the cryptocurrency. No coins can overtake the price of bitcoin as the year ends. It will go higher and lower as time, but I beleive it will still maintain its lead. Bitcoin is the first and the original coins we have, very expensive and valuable one. So, I will still choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
March 25, 2018, 04:02:24 AM
I like all because ETH and BTC are showing signs of rapid growth in recent years and this makes the cryptoucurrency market more attractive to large investors. Both will have very high prices this year and I will keep ETH and BTC for at least a few years.
Yeah i think rather than many shit coins in the market. Both of them are truely high potential and i have alot of investment in both Ethereum and Bitcoin. Because they both have different features in crypto and both will win this year. I guess they will continue to be their first and second cryptos in this year. The other half of the money will of course be reserved for the different altcoins.

Yes, I use both and invest in both. Having both of them as options is very good because both has good potential in which when used together will help us earn more profit than choosing only one. We have various choices and we should use all of them to utilize it for our own gains.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
March 25, 2018, 03:56:05 AM
Well still bitcoin, I believed in them and I will in bitcoin I do believed I would be one of those people who will get rich in terms of holding bitcoin but there is a so cold understanding here and its patients just chill and wait for the time. Number is 2 is to know and have knowledge in terms of bitcoin or altcoins know about the news keep up in daily updates.

In altcoin it has potential too which you will take risk know when to invest like in the real world study the company that you will invest in, in cryptoworld know the ICO background, think if has a potential and its background know what it will for the community

So back to the topic the I want bitcoin and bitcoin is still number 1 because in every exchange bitcoin is there, last process to get your money out in the real world. So even we have many-many altcoins bitcoin will be number 1 and etheruem is number 2 a common sense answer we you make atlcoin ethereum is there and when you like to change it to money it should walk or pass on bitcoin first. Also I would love to share too an obvious thing ethereum mis second because like I said ethreum is used to to get and sell your altcoins.

PS. OP dont get confuse on my answer bitcoin it is. I just want to share the facts that I know and connected to this topic  Smiley
Jump to: