Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 123. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
March 16, 2018, 07:53:12 PM
I prefer Ethereum in 2018 as my investment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
March 15, 2018, 11:52:47 AM
For sure Ethereum is doing very well, it has good potentials one of the potential is that it has become the best platform for hosting Token projects and Ether has shown it unique strength during this Crypto market down turn the price of most cryptocurrency fall freely but ETH price fall is very moderate.  But as regards Bitcoin it is still remain the King, in fact has become a household name the possibility of Ethereum taking over from Bitcoin is still far fetch.
It's true that Ethereum has created a strong platform in the blockchain system because of the popularity and acceptability of this system, most of the ICO has chosen ETH as their payment method. But you have to remind that Bitcoin is the mother of all blockchain system. people are becoming familiar with this platform through Bitcoin. not only that but also Bitcoin has been accepted in many online platforms as a payment system. So you can't deny anyone between this two currency.
Activity: 98
March 15, 2018, 11:47:38 AM
I think that you need to keep both bitcoin and ethereum about 50 percent each. Bitcoin can still rise in price if its shortcomings are eliminated, but it already has a high cost and will grow slowly. In turn, ethereum has a lower price, but it grows faster, in addition, prospects for growth in ethereum are very good. Thus, their chances are approximately equal and therefore it is desirable to have these two coins.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
March 09, 2018, 09:17:00 AM
The real big king BTC. But i pick ETH in 2018. Lets see whats gonna happen. The future will close with ETH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 09, 2018, 09:15:35 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
Bitcoin and  Ethereum same experiencing a good development. and has the desired level of interest. apart from that, I think for 2018 it looks like a good Ethereum coin to invest.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 09:10:36 AM

I chose ethereum copper, as it overcomes the disadvantages of bitcoin copper and it has many practical applications
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 09:00:54 AM
Both coins are good so I choose both options this year but more preferable still bitcoin after all I believe in its great growth in 2018
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 09, 2018, 08:54:53 AM
Both of these coins will retain leadership. But the struggle between them will become more acute, which coin will be top-1 by the end of the year is unclear.
Activity: 238
March 09, 2018, 08:49:19 AM
There is no unequivocal opinion that it is more profitable. None of us can predict our future. Therefore, I advise buying both bitcoin and etherium.
Activity: 98
March 09, 2018, 04:25:59 AM
Diversification is the basis of any investment portfolio. It is short-sighted to refuse from bitcoin or ethereum. I keep 30% in bitcoin and 20% in the ethereum and rebalanced the portfolio, as the ethereum fell not so much as BTC.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
March 09, 2018, 04:23:41 AM

There are over 100 similar threads created with exact same question.
Well, first of all, you must understand that there is no logical comparison among Ethereum and bitcoin.

Bitcoin is created as an alternative to regular money and is thus a medium of payment transaction and store of value, Ethereum is developed as a platform which facilitates peer-to-peer contracts and applications via its own currency vehicle.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 09, 2018, 04:18:00 AM
For sure Ethereum is doing very well, it has good potentials one of the potential is that it has become the best platform for hosting Token projects and Ether has shown it unique strength during this Crypto market down turn the price of most cryptocurrency fall freely but ETH price fall is very moderate.  But as regards Bitcoin it is still remain the King, in fact has become a household name the possibility of Ethereum taking over from Bitcoin is still far fetch.
Activity: 144
March 09, 2018, 04:07:33 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum will be more developed by 2018, both of which are good investment choices as their value is gradually increasing. Holding bitcoin and ethereum is the right choice for better profit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
March 09, 2018, 03:58:44 AM
I would still go with bitcoin I think ETH would get a higher price or the demand for it would go up,
But I would still go to bitcoin I think it is the best to keep holding it .
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
March 09, 2018, 03:56:29 AM
for me its always bitcoin there will be other coin that will compete in bitcoin but i think that chance of it to overtake bitcoin is small
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
March 09, 2018, 03:40:18 AM
Even eth is the strongest contender with good price that keep rising. But bitcoin will still remain the strongest coins at 2018, people come to invest more in bitcoin, they are looking for instant money, they want to get rich in second.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 03:38:39 AM
I think bitcoin will still win this year. There are a lot of services offered by bitcoins compared to ETH. I can even pay my bills or book a plane ticket using BTC while I can't do anything on my eth unless I convert it to BTC. I don't know if its the same thing in your country but services really matters if ETH wants to beat BTC. Alts are also relying on BTC, without btc our alts will just be nothing.
Bitcoin (BTC) was the first and it the most recognizable name in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. BTC is the largest of the large caps when it comes to the cryptocurrency markets. BTC had a remarkable run in 2017 having gained more than 1,000 percent before suffering a significant correction in January.
Activity: 16
March 09, 2018, 03:35:39 AM
I think considering the bitcoin and the Ethereum as both will b more preferable.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
March 09, 2018, 03:33:22 AM

In my opinion, you better to consider both Bitcoin and Ethereum as both were alredy known  by many people and the demands by people is higher than other coins. We can buy both and hold it for a long period of time because as of right now they are stable and gradually increasing and with some dips. But in the long run they both still performing like last year 2017. So we better to buy now because the price is still low and hold until it rises again.
it is currently very good to choose bitcoin and ethereum,
and I am sure bitcoin and ethereum are the right choice this year
For now, both (Bitcoin and Ethereum) are down about 10% https://coinmarketcap.com/
Actually, this is beyond the reach of my predictions. Maybe for the long run Bitcoin and Ethereum will grow, so this is really the perfect moment to buy it.
Activity: 224
March 09, 2018, 03:21:56 AM
I think the coin btc would not be replaced by the coin coins anywhere because btc is the king of all the coins, although the coin eth skyrocket quickly in the end of the 2017 ago, btc has become a common in the world crypto so I think btc remain number one in the world crypto.
Jump to: