Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 125. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 11:50:21 AM
For me bitcoin price is much more higher than ethereum so i would rather say that i will choose bitcoin but in terms of a promising coin that will be successful in the near future then i would go with ethereum. These coins both have the same potential and same benefit that we can get. Both coins can give us profit but if we look at the market the ethereum will be tha coin that will increase its price significantly while in bitcoin it will still be volatile and more likely to decrease for the mean time.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 11:25:25 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?

ETH will rule the 2018!!
Activity: 169
March 08, 2018, 11:22:50 AM
On my opinion , I think ethereum is better than bitcoin, because etherum is simplest and Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications so i choose ETH. but Bitcoin is bitcoin it is the mother of all alt Smiley
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
March 08, 2018, 11:16:01 AM
If this correction or crash whatever you call it ends somehow we can start talking about who will increase most. Apart from this usually they follow each other’s trend. When bitcoin goes down ethereum goes down too. Therefore investing in any of them will bring close amounts of profit. To say which one will be better , we need to see who returns to normal first.
Activity: 154
March 08, 2018, 11:14:34 AM
Without any doubts they are both really good choice, but I would prefer ETH, because of it's opportunities.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
March 08, 2018, 11:09:10 AM
ethereum is the favorite altcoin that most people use. bitcoin is the main one, and has the highest price. so I think ethereum will always be widely used people, because nowadays very much ico use ethereum for their coin storage.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 10:55:34 AM
i think you can invest in both of them. as you can see, when comparing with their prices in 2017, their price have reduced so much and i think that you should buy them now and hold for the future.
Activity: 33
March 08, 2018, 10:47:30 AM
I think ethereum is better than bitcoin, because etherum has great potential in 2018
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
March 08, 2018, 10:30:55 AM
I think ethereum I am. because of its ability to increase its market price in 2018. the ethereal will be better. More surprisingly, from the ethereum. and it will get better over the next few years. so I choose now 2018 is the ethereum.
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 08, 2018, 04:32:47 AM
In 2018, BTC and eth are good choices, but the amount of eth will be 70%, because it requires eth to participate in various ico, and the BTC holding is 30%, because the current price is higher.
Activity: 47
March 08, 2018, 04:25:44 AM
In the present time the bitcoin and Ethereum both are good and in the present scenario it is good to buy Ethereum and bitcoin but if you not able to afford then it is also good to buy Ethereum as the prices are not that much high and it is growing in the market for which it attracted many investors who were probably interested in the stocks in the past but now they have holding a good reserve of these coins for which it is said that these coins will be the future currencies and many new projects are paying in Ethereum as well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
March 08, 2018, 04:20:24 AM
I choose bitcoin because is a future money in the world. and it is a top 1 on the market tradingsite.

No matter how bloody bitcoin can get, i'd still choose bitcoin because bitcoin is the base currency in the cryptoworld. As what we can see on the graph today, Bitcoin's market price is sliding down so as with ETH too. That clearly means that bitcoin will always beat all cryptos.
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
March 08, 2018, 04:09:15 AM
I believed in this two coins, but I still prefer BTC because it is the strongest and the mother of all coins. Ethereum is also strong this year because many tokens from ICO's and airdrops are based on ethereum, its better to have this two on your wallet, either of this two will moon this year I strongly believe that.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
March 08, 2018, 04:05:15 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
both sam in effect this year. only difference BTC sells faster than ETH. but still, the coins remain the best coins this year.
Activity: 588
March 08, 2018, 04:04:51 AM
It is not clear to me why, in this case, I want to compare two completely different projects that have already very well established themselves. I think that if a person is asking such a question, then he means on what you can earn more, I think that on ETH
Activity: 107
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 03:57:39 AM
In my own opinion, I strongly believe in the both of them as the both have the highest market capitalization on coinmarketcap.

The both have strong fundamentals and I have majority of my holdings in bitcoins and in etherum.

Their is no doubt as the both would grow significantly in 2018.

Target in the previous analysis remains the same, this is a good time and trust the market. Do not worry, the sharks are wearing their pants and the whale and the government are standing by the btc.

Just repeat this once again TRY ETH / ALTCOIN TRADING
Collect lots of ETH lots of $ 600- $ 8xx
Collect as much NEO as $ 80 -10x $
Get lots of ETC in the $ 21-30 range
Bundles: ICX, LEND, ENJ, XRP (range 0.7-0.9 $), LTC, XRM, HSR, XLM, SNT, OCN, STRATEGY
Please note the good ICO ICO successful on this occasion, the floor can accept the purchase of a few expensive, hold for months will sweet fruit

IF WELL NBT and DGD. The BTC is full of safe haven

AND YOU? What is the point of your BTC bottom price in 2018?
Activity: 175
March 08, 2018, 03:56:21 AM
ETH will come up and 2018 will be its year. People attract to eth because of their ERC20 platform are used by new token and ICO. They have a great chance and possibility to have a great value.
Activity: 112
March 08, 2018, 03:54:20 AM
In my opinion, you better to consider both Bitcoin and Ethereum as both were alredy known  by many people and the demands by people is higher than other coins. We can buy both and hold it for a long period of time because as of right now they are stable and gradually increasing and with some dips.
Activity: 107
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 03:44:13 AM
In my own opinion, I strongly believe in the both of them as the both have the highest market capitalization on coinmarketcap.

The both have strong fundamentals and I have majority of my holdings in bitcoins and in etherum.

Their is no doubt as the both would grow significantly in 2018.

Long-term:

ZCL dev will select teams that will be able to manage and develop coin ZCL for the new team (select criteria in the link). The results will be announced on Sep 1, 2018

Team dev ZCL will support important issues related to ZCL until the process of transferring the coin to the new team is completed on March 1, 2019
Activity: 193
March 08, 2018, 03:42:25 AM
I choose bitcoin because is a future money in the world. and it is a top 1 on the market tradingsite.
Jump to: