Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 126. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 03:42:18 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
Short-term
1. Official ZCL nodes will be shut down at the end of March, 1818, and will be replaced by the ones operated by the ZCL community. Dev team is not responsible for any problems.
2. The official electrum purse will be discontinued on April 1, 2018. The wallet will also be replaced with another purse maintained by the community.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
March 08, 2018, 03:38:02 AM
Ethereum looks more powerful then bitcoin for me.
Also looks more stable too. I prefer to hold ethereum rather then bitcoin and also value will reach 2k by the end of 2018
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 03:36:21 AM
in 2018 I still hold Bitcoin and believe bitcoin is at the first level. because there is no great contribution from ethereum yet. but for the future I am more confident in ethereum with its many smart systems and contracts
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 03:21:51 AM
i think Ethereum with ERC20
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
March 08, 2018, 03:19:04 AM
2018... still year of BTC... I don't think that Ethereum will beat a beast yet. Maybe 2020-2021 ETC will go up and up and i'm pretty sure btc will fall down before end. save my post and check in 2022  Roll Eyes

right now bitcoin supply is ~16.8 million while eth supply is around 100 million.
in a couple of years bitcoin supply will be 17.5-18 million while ETH supply will be around 300 million.

the demand for bitcoin is the demand for it as a currency and also as a secure store of value that is decentralized too. so as more people and more merchants adopt it the demand grows.
the demand for ETH doesn't exist apart from ICO creation and at some point people will stop investing in any ICO as the number of scams grows out of hand like what happened with premined coins and ETH will lose that demand.

now a simple comparison:
bitcoin: small supply with a slow small growth + high demand with a huge increase in demand = huge price
ethereum: huge supply with a  fast creation rate and no cap + low demand and mostly hype = dropping price
Activity: 28
March 08, 2018, 03:10:57 AM
2018... still year of BTC... I don't think that Ethereum will beat a beast yet. Maybe 2020-2021 ETC will go up and up and i'm pretty sure btc will fall down before end. save my post and check in 2022  Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
March 08, 2018, 03:08:38 AM
I will still choose bitcoin because bitcoin is now bigger than ETH. I think that no tokken or coins will be worth the bitcoin because bitcoin is called the mother of coin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 02:42:59 AM
The price of bitcoin has seen some corrections over the years, but really there have only been a few deep cuts. With the bearish dips in price over the past few weeks it’s always good to look at the historical view of value drops and the long term achievements of the cryptocurrency economy in general. I truly believe there is a great future of Bitcoin. And BTC will always remain as the king of cryptocurrency with the highest market capitalization. Though Ethereum is also very popular after BTC but if Bitcoin ever loses its existence then no other Altcoins will be able to exist, the trust upon cryptocurrency market begins with the trust on BTC. And 2018 price prediction for BTC is 50K. Ethereum may also result delivering good result this year.

Bitcoin is the BEST  Grin
Activity: 168
March 08, 2018, 02:42:01 AM
In my own opinion, I strongly believe in the both of them as the both have the highest market capitalization on coinmarketcap.

The both have strong fundamentals and I have majority of my holdings in bitcoins and in etherum.

Their is no doubt as the both would grow significantly in 2018.
Activity: 182
March 08, 2018, 02:33:37 AM
In my opinion it's ETH. Of course the price of ETH depends on the price of BTC. That's the reason because Eth can't grow too much.
But as for functionality and perspectives, ETH is on the first in place!
Activity: 139
March 08, 2018, 02:28:39 AM
Bitcoin and the Ethereum are still at the low prices now.  Smiley This is a good time to invest.Bitcoin  ~$9800 and Ethereum  ~$750.They definitely rice up to very high prices.I think ethereum has big potential to go high price in short time period than the Bitcoin.I think you should invest in both coins.But it's very good if you invest a large amount to Ethereum than the Bitcoin.
Good luck.
Activity: 98
March 08, 2018, 02:13:30 AM
The price of bitcoin has seen some corrections over the years, but really there have only been a few deep cuts. With the bearish dips in price over the past few weeks it’s always good to look at the historical view of value drops and the long term achievements of the cryptocurrency economy in general. I truly believe there is a great future of Bitcoin. And BTC will always remain as the king of cryptocurrency with the highest market capitalization. Though Ethereum is also very popular after BTC but if Bitcoin ever loses its existence then no other Altcoins will be able to exist, the trust upon cryptocurrency market begins with the trust on BTC. And 2018 price prediction for BTC is 50K. Ethereum may also result delivering good result this year.
Activity: 173
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
March 08, 2018, 01:49:23 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
Bitcoin will still reign the crypto market. Ethereum will not beat Bitcoin that easily, not this year. Ethereum needs a major enhancment or add feature if he wants to beat Bitcoin but it is still not sure if that will happen because Bitcoin developers will not let it happen easily.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 08, 2018, 01:18:58 AM
I believe bitcoin still own the crown and even hit by many issues and crash several times, bitcoin will arise and overrule the market. A lot of new trader and investor will enter in 2018. The market will be excited.
Activity: 115
March 08, 2018, 01:11:55 AM
For me i choose both because this two coina is very usefu especially when trading your tokens or stakes from a bounty so dont ever leave bitcoin and etherium

If the both can make you happy and can give you high and good value of money then why not? You can choose both when you like both.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 01:02:51 AM
For me i choose both because this two coina is very usefu especially when trading your tokens or stakes from a bounty so dont ever leave bitcoin and etherium
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 07, 2018, 10:01:04 AM
I go with Ethereum. Ethereum is way more better than bitcoin at the moment. Ethereum network is faster, the transaction fee is lower and Ethereum is still evolving and adapting to the latest trends.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
March 07, 2018, 09:25:09 AM
these two coins can rule this year 2018 for sure,  but i prefer to buy ethereum as for me that has a limited money to invest, ethereum is way more cheaper than bitcoin though these two coins are good i give a shot in ethereum.
Activity: 121
March 07, 2018, 05:35:37 AM
I choose the btc or eth this coming 2018 anyone of them as long as I think I can contribute resources and edea knowledge to earn money. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
February 27, 2018, 11:56:19 AM
I personally believe more in Ethereum although Bitcoin is the king of cpypto now. Ethereum is much more technically improved.
Jump to: