Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 128. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
February 25, 2018, 06:03:26 PM
Bitcoin is first who started to make revulution and till the end will be the best coin in cryptocurrency, also Ethereum is very promising but it can never be bigger than BTC.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie
February 25, 2018, 05:46:35 PM
If you look deeper I believe in the ethereum, your proposal is better and more complete and has dozens of Icos using it as a blockchain
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 05:37:32 PM
It relies upon your venture goals and hazard resistance. On the off chance that you need to simply purchase and spare one cryptourrency, it ought to be Ethereum. I should caution you instead of holding Ethereum not for the black out of heart. In case you're the sort that frenzies offers when you see your speculation down 20-half at that point it's not for you. In the event that you will rapidly exploit, at that point it might likewise not be for you. In the event that you need to put resources into the long haul and keep going for no less than a couple of years, Ethereum can be a standout amongst other ventures you'll make. In the event that you favor chance, you can utilize Bitcoin or a mix of Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin is altogether less unpredictable yet has less upside potential.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 25, 2018, 05:32:24 PM
I think that this year both coins will show good growth. But I prefer to use ETH. It seems to me that this coin is faster, and the commission is less.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 05:19:15 PM
I do not think that something will change this year. Bitcoin is very difficult to beat, but it's worth it, but this coin is worth it. So changes are not expected in my opinion.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 05:03:08 PM
I think that Ethereum will rule in 2018. Because, BTC slow transaction confirmation times and a thoroughly congested network. The most ICO's are based on ETH.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 04:35:40 PM
One my side say: Let it be ethereum, because it more technological. But another side say: let it be no change', and let it be Bitcoin )
Activity: 57
February 25, 2018, 04:28:37 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
Of course there will be bitcoins, he rules, rules and will rule and will never lose his position.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
February 25, 2018, 03:38:29 PM
I like both coins.
I think bitcoin is facing some problems this year with high fees and because it has moved too fast to 19k it needs some time to recover from the current 10k. Ethereum is doing great. The token that supports, help a lot and it has much lower fees than bitcoin, this is very positive.
I invest equally both coins but I always support Litecoin too, which I think is undervalued these days and will move fast this year
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
February 25, 2018, 03:35:23 PM
I think 2018 will be for ETH. BTC is losing ground ...

Lol. How can you say that Bitcoin is losing ground. Maybe the price is not doing good, but same with other coins today. And the market dominance is still way above 30%.

As for ETH, is may have a good year as well, it even touches way above $1K for the first month of 2018, but suffer the same faith as other coins including Bitcoin right now. But I'm sure it will still be the number 2 coins.

So I prefer both as I'm a long term holder.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
February 25, 2018, 02:44:38 PM
I think both ETH and BTC run in the parallel. BTC is still dominant. It has the biggest user base and the biggest industry. Like last year in 2017, ICOs will impact the ETH network because ICOs usually require plenty of ETH. That will buttress the demand for the platform's digital coin. More legitimate ICOs will lead to greater interest in ETH.  Cool
February 25, 2018, 02:40:04 PM
Ethereum is a important platform for the tokens development. However, it cannot replace Bitcoin role in the economy. Bitcoin always leads the growth of cryptocurrency.
I agree, these are completely different crypto-currencies, which are used differently. Bitcoin is digital gold and no one will take this title from him. I think that in 2018 both coins will feel very good.

I think you're right. But still this year Ethereum has a higher priority for me. I think he'll do more x's than bitcoin.
Activity: 149
February 25, 2018, 01:43:31 PM
I think 2018 will be for ETH. BTC is losing ground ...
Activity: 182
February 25, 2018, 01:15:49 PM
Ethereum is a important platform for the tokens development. However, it cannot replace Bitcoin role in the economy. Bitcoin always leads the growth of cryptocurrency.
I agree, these are completely different crypto-currencies, which are used differently. Bitcoin is digital gold and no one will take this title from him. I think that in 2018 both coins will feel very good.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 06:58:42 PM
February 24, 2018, 04:43:54 PM
Very strange comparison of course, let's hope that both of these projects in 2018 will be able to rise in price several times. If we take into account that during these several years the popularity of crypto currency has increased significantly, we will hope that this year we will still be able to see big X

I think at Ethereum will be more likely to see it. Ethereum is a good coin for long-term investments. Think that through 5-6 years he will cost several tens of thousands of dollars
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 01:50:39 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
I choose the ETH simply because its prospects are very global and will only be developed and if everything happens without bad events it is inevitable!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 01:48:06 PM
Very strange comparison of course, let's hope that both of these projects in 2018 will be able to rise in price several times. If we take into account that during these several years the popularity of crypto currency has increased significantly, we will hope that this year we will still be able to see big X
Activity: 182
February 19, 2018, 01:43:54 PM
Try with ehereum because it is more fresh and has bigger potecial for this year. But bitcoin start growing so if you want get fast profit buy some bitcoin now.
Right now, the cryptocurrency market as whole is psychologically entwined with Bitcoin. When Bitcoin plummets, the market plummets, although we’ve seen signs of change in the last few weeks. In 2018, I predict that Ethereum (or another platform) will surpass Bitcoin.
I do not think that ethereum will surpass bitcoin this year. It's too early for that. Perhaps next year ethereum will be close to bitcoin by market capitalization or even surpass it. But this year is unlikely to happen, bitcoin is too strong.
Activity: 168
Honesty is the best policy
February 19, 2018, 05:32:10 AM
bitcoin and ethereum many compare between the two but I am sure ethereum is able to grow well even though bitcoin can not be replaced with ethereum but will at least equal the bitcoin
Jump to: