Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 131. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 01:59:57 PM
I think both are coins that have very good potential, but I prefer to invest in ethereum. I think ethereum is more stable than bitcoin and the price is much cheaper.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
February 16, 2018, 01:49:19 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?

I think both, in 2017 both bitcoin and ethereum value increase a lot. In my wallet i own bitcoin and also ethereum because i believe that they are good for long term investment. Two is better than one right?Smiley Bitcoin and ethereum have both many big time investors and holder.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 01:43:08 PM
Both are very good coins, maybe I prefer ethereum, because seeing the development of ethereum is pretty good now.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 12:26:31 PM
I think both of them will master the crypto world 2018.why i do choose? Because I believe there two coins that is king of the crypto world is Bitcoin and king of the altcoin namely etherium.The majority of people are still taking about the future of lightning network.Lets hope that demand will continue to increase.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 06:36:32 AM
I prefer Ethereum because this crypto always has some inovation to give more advantages to the blockchain community. In the end of this year the price of ETH still able to going $$5000-$6000, because the fundamental of this coin very strong. the community, the team founder and the technology will be bigger in the future and give more benefits to the cryptocurrency community in the world.
Activity: 266
February 16, 2018, 06:30:09 AM
In my side ill choose bitcoin because etherium is getting started while the bitcoin is so popular so many people will choose this but maye there might have a tie.they both easy to invest and very secure
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 06:25:32 AM

there is no sense in guessing. this is not known to anyone - this is the stock exchange. The currency is not predictable (you can see the latest developments on the market), but also bitcoin and etherium are equal leaders!
Activity: 476
February 16, 2018, 04:10:26 AM
I prefer for ethereum it has potential.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
February 16, 2018, 04:10:07 AM
2018 is the year of ETH and BCH.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
February 16, 2018, 04:01:35 AM
BTC will have its own track and ETH as well. All crypto coins value would really increase to the moon this year though the beginning is really not supportive. ETH network is dong many small projects. Ether coin is used in the market for these projects and yes Ether is getting more values. ETH will have its own hike and yes BTC as well. BTC is expected ato minimum reach $20K and ETH is expected to reach $2K to $2.5K.
Activity: 17
February 16, 2018, 03:48:32 AM
2018 will be the year of ETH  Cool
Activity: 336
February 15, 2018, 10:40:41 AM
If I were more into the position of ETH than others because of the ETH is very simple and very satisfy with the result and can be said to be able to invest safely.
What do you think about bitcoin? Isn't it a safe investment? For ETH fans, it will be ETH and for bitcoin fans including me then I would definitely choose bitcoin. But as a trader, the best thing to do is to diversify your investment and don't stay only on a single investment which you can also do with ETH.
I like both of these crypto currencies, so I have both bitcoin and ethereum in my portfolio. Sometimes I tend more to bitcoin, then to ethereum. I do not understand why I need to choose only one coin?
Activity: 377
February 12, 2018, 11:23:50 PM
if you have to choose between the coin is ETH or BTC, I will choose both, but maybe ETH for 2018
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 12, 2018, 10:45:49 PM
If I were more into the position of ETH than others because of the ETH is very simple and very satisfy with the result and can be said to be able to invest safely.
What do you think about bitcoin? Isn't it a safe investment? For ETH fans, it will be ETH and for bitcoin fans including me then I would definitely choose bitcoin. But as a trader, the best thing to do is to diversify your investment and don't stay only on a single investment which you can also do with ETH.
Activity: 83
February 12, 2018, 10:28:06 PM
I think 2018 will be year of bitcom and Bitcoin will rise to it's peak in 2018. Don't be surprised if Bitcoin value will reach $3000 in mid 2018. If Bitcoin value will rise we can expect Ethereum prices to go up as well.
Activity: 253
February 12, 2018, 10:06:12 PM
I think bitcoin first. BUT think of it ! if you are observing CMC soin market cap you will definitely see the graphs and pattern all cryptocurrency have the same almost the same behavior in the graph. and it is based on how bitcoin will move. SO I should probably say that they will same rule the 2018.
but if you have small assets Ethereum is the best choice after all
Activity: 191
February 12, 2018, 09:48:24 PM
In my opinion both have the same potential. I believe these two coins that is King of the Crypto world is BTC and King of Altcoin namely ETH. The majority of people are still talking about the future of lightning network. Lets hope that the demand will continue to increase.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 09:38:57 PM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
February 12, 2018, 09:00:30 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
I believe that bitcoin will still conquer the cryptocurrency world in the following years. There is no altcoins even Ethereum that can beat bitcoin. I believe that many people will keep patronizing bitcoin.
As of what we can ever been seen for here we are always believe that bitcoin will be the number one coin that can ever be as what we are able to see for that this is what the coin that are leading for.
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
February 12, 2018, 08:54:31 PM
I believe that bitcoin will still conquer the cryptocurrency world in the following years. There is no altcoins even Ethereum that can beat bitcoin. I believe that many people will keep patronizing bitcoin.
I think both of them will master the crypto world in 2018. Why do I choose both? Because Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best crypto and very difficult to choose between the two. If I was told to choose one, I would not choose it. If I have a lot of money, surely I will invest into both. Bitcoin will I give a lot of money because Bitcoin fee is now so big that I have to invest a lot to be able to enjoy profit and I can get a lot of profit. While Ethereum will I if as much as possible so I can get a lot of profit. Today Ethereum has a price similar to Bitcoin in the past, and it reminds me of my past failures, and I will not repeat it again. I will invest in Ethereum soon and make most of it while I still can.
Jump to: