Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC.com | Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash WALLET Mobile & Web | Secure & trusted. - page 2. (Read 33530 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Why you recovery service not working three days???
My wallet cosigning has been disabled, i'm write to you request #513612 - you not answer, i'm try recovery my wallet - not working. Three different wallets introduced - everywhere show balance 0. What is going on?
when will i get my money back Huh

@neutraLTC
are you going to answer the question?
Activity: 1

Hi @neutraLTC,

any info on the recent issues Blocktrail API users are experiencing with webhook notifications not being sent?

I have not been receiving any payment confirmation notification from BTC.com since monday, despite having correctly set up my webhooks and address transactions subscriptions. It worked perfectly until sunday evening.
Now it seems the notifications are just not being sent anymore, so when a user of my online store purchases an item using Bitcoin, their order status remains as "pending payment" because my webhook's URL is not receiving confirmation when the user actually sends BTC to my dev.btc.com wallet...

Same thing happens in Testnet mode or using another account. I made a few test transactions using a Webhook Tester URL in order to check what BTC.com is POSTing to my webhook, and it did not receive anything, so the obvious conclusion is that BTC.com is simply not sending any notifications whatsoever.

I already sent an email about it to support 2 days ago but they didn't answer... Are these issues being fixed? Are the BTC.com developers even aware there is a major problem with the service?

Your help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Activity: 2
Why you recovery service not working three days???
My wallet cosigning has been disabled, i'm write to you request #513612 - you not answer, i'm try recovery my wallet - not working. Three different wallets introduced - everywhere show balance 0. What is going on?
when will i get my money back Huh
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
Are you based in the Netherlands? Are you a developer? Please visit: Hackathon.Cash

legendary
we have released a Wormhole explorer: https://whc.btc.com/
legendary
Hello,  Huh
no can send payment with my WALLET I see this problem

There was a problem sending your transaction Cosigning is disabled for this wallet, please contact support!
Please help and Solve this problem

I have sent a 2 email to [email protected]

There has been no response for more than a 3 day

Ticket ID 485341

Help please, thanks
According to BTC.com security system if they detect suspicious login attempts to access your account it will automatically disable your wallet. So, if someone trying to attempt to login with different IP it will automatically disable the cosigning or your wallet.

Read this 3 useful link below.
My wallet / cosigning has been disabled
Cosigning is disabled for my wallet?
If you have a recovery PDF backup and if you're in a hurry you can follow the guide below.
How do I recover my wallet using the backup PDF?

Thank you for answering that BitMaxz! Appreciate it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
Hello,  Huh

There was a problem sending your transaction Cosigning is disabled for this wallet, please contact support!

Ticket ID 485341

Help please, thanks
According to BTC.com security system if they detect suspicious login attempts to access your account it will automatically disable your wallet. So, if someone trying to attempt to login with different IP it will automatically disable the cosigning or your wallet.

Read this 3 useful link below.
My wallet / cosigning has been disabled
Cosigning is disabled for my wallet?
If you have a recovery PDF backup and if you're in a hurry you can follow the guide below.
How do I recover my wallet using the backup PDF?
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Hello! Still no answer  Angry
BTC.com, do you work?  Huh
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Hello,  Huh

Ticket ID 485341

Help please, thanks
legendary
Why my wallet's cosigned is disabled, even after i recovered the wallet 2 times with my PDF back up. I've read that I can transfer my wallet from "BTC.com" to another service while recovering the wallet, can you show me how ? Thank you
and yeah btw, I've sent 3 tickets no one is answering me yet and it's been 48 hours without using my WALLET . I mean please help me get my stuff back

What is your support ticket number, please?
legendary
Hello,
I met dis difficulty.
I cannot send funds. "Cosigning is disabled". And recovering fro, Backup PDF for me could be a problem. 
Please, I already wrote to Support. Could you speed up the process. I wrote from [email protected], which is my login as well.

Hey there, send an email to [email protected] for help, we'll get back to you asap. Thank you
Activity: 4
Hello,
I met dis difficulty.
I cannot send funds. "Cosigning is disabled". And recovering fro, Backup PDF for me could be a problem. 
Please, I already wrote to Support. Could you speed up the process. I wrote from [email protected], which is my login as well.

legendary
I would like to inquire if BTC.com support Asia country like Philippines, Hongkong and Singapore.

Thank you for any info! @neutraLTC
I think they are supported anywhere.

Actually, (AFAIK) BTC.com (Bitmain) is based in China.

BTC.com is based in the Netherlands, Amsterdam.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
I would like to inquire if BTC.com support Asia country like Philippines, Hongkong and Singapore.

I think they are supported anywhere.

Actually, (AFAIK) BTC.com (Bitmain) is based in China.
Activity: 3

legendary
Last night the BTC.com  Pool hit 10.000 PetaHash (PH/s). Thanks to all our miners!
legendary
Wallet services may be interrupted for a short period as we perform scheduled maintenance on our platform. Thank you for understanding.
Pages:
Jump to: