Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCPak - Exchange your Bitcoins for MP [$100, $250, $500 and $1000 MPs] - page 2. (Read 22642 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
i saw in another thread he was selling the site to so he could focus on his real job....  so until it has a new owner, Id say its down.
I tried to buy it myself, but my offer wasnt in the ballpark.... Cry
Activity: 43
IS it the site will die? and never offer the pak for exchange bitcoin?
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Site is down. No moneypaks in weeks

If you're letting btcpak die, why are you trying to sell if for two years of profit (what bitcoin companies will be around in 2 years anyways)? If its really is as profitable as you think why not just hire a part time worker to do it for you? I'd even consider doing it
Activity: 448
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Please stand by.  We should be back up and running in a short period of time.  

I appreciate your patience.

Dan  

I was thinking of giving this a try and tried to check how much the fees might be, but i see you are restocking or updating so the site doesn't work.  Seems like a good idea.  Would recommend updating the website with current info(restocking, updating, etc.), it was unclear to me why it wasn't working till i read this post, and looks like some of the other user thought it was down.  Also could modify title and original post of this thread when necessary if possible.
Activity: 349
BTCPak.com - Exchange your Bitcoins for MP!
Please stand by.  We should be back up and running in a short period of time. 

I appreciate your patience.

Dan 
Activity: 49
Looks like BTCPak is no longer in business. Too bad, it was good while it lasted. I suppose I'll have to look at other options.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hey Boss,

Why's the site down?  What is this BTC weirdness you speak of?

Site looks up to me. It just looks empty...
Hi, I would really appreciate an update as to when you might be getting some 250/100s in? Been trying to catch one for days now. Thanks!

A Happy Repeat Customer

It pains me to see the site down.  I should have an update in the next few days.

Dan
Activity: 49
Hi, I would really appreciate an update as to when you might be getting some 250/100s in? Been trying to catch one for days now. Thanks!

A Happy Repeat Customer
Due to the recent BTC wierdness, we have been hanging low.

However, we are fully restocked now.

Dan
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Capitalism rocks my world.
Anymore tonight? I was like .1 away from cashing out at $250. lol unlike others, I was waiting for it to go down!
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
Are you back in stock?

We have a few denominations in stock.  We will have more tomorrow.

Dan

Question...

Why have a $1000 MP? Don't most prepaid cards have a daily load limit of $500? Or are most of your customers loading their PayPal accounts with them?

Just curious. Thanks.
Are you back in stock?

We have a few denominations in stock.  We will have more tomorrow.

Dan
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
Are you back in stock?
So when I can't get an amount on the drop down menu does this mean you are out of stock?

Thanks Smiley

Unfortunately, it does.  I have been out of town for the last few days, and our inventory levels have suffered.  However, we will be fully stocked tonight.

Sorry again.

Dan

Thank you
So when I can't get an amount on the drop down menu does this mean you are out of stock?

Thanks Smiley

Unfortunately, it does.  I have been out of town for the last few days, and our inventory levels have suffered.  However, we will be fully stocked tonight.

Sorry again.

Dan

Thanks Smiley
We should be fully restocked later tonight.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
We are working to restore inventory.  Currently we have a limited inventory level.  I hope to remedy that tomorrow.

Dan

I need some, what's the timing on the restock?

We are working to restore inventory.  Currently we have a limited inventory level.  I hope to remedy that tomorrow.

Dan
Pages:
Jump to: