Pages:
Author

Topic: Business with and without education ? - page 2. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
April 02, 2018, 01:43:31 PM
I think every business has to be educated. Nowadays the biggest problem is the lack of education, yes the increasing technology is not helping in education. There is a cultural deterioration in Europe, America and Asia.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 11:01:03 AM
business without education, I think business without education it could be if business educators are not preferred as long as already clever in calculating
Activity: 140
April 02, 2018, 10:55:07 AM
I think business without education is possible but business will not be full. Business without education can not have fill benefits. If a member of the family is involved in business then learning business through long-term perseverance without education.
Activity: 110
April 02, 2018, 10:09:39 AM
I think you should make note of two different kinds of education - traditional, where you go to school and learn a standardized curriculum and self pursued education. But not only that, but more importantly the things you learn are useless if you don't know how to use them to solve problems. So that's the kind of applied knowledge you should strive to get to be successful in business. I don't think you can get that kind of knowledge by traditional means of educations (but they are necessary to provide you with a solid ground to expand further). The best way that you can get that applied knowledge is by having mentors and connecting with people that are really experienced in that field. Also, doing stuff on your own for the purpose of learning, like side projects.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 08:36:25 AM
I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

Business with and without education is still business as you take risks on lending money and giving it a try. Some who are not in the business world or who didn't studt business sometmes succeed.
Activity: 27
April 02, 2018, 08:32:44 AM
Education is very important in today’s world and especially if you are a businessman.
Activity: 93
March 21, 2018, 05:01:19 AM
sometimes it could be a problem to know too much but not to do just anything because of your knowledge
Activity: 43
March 21, 2018, 04:30:29 AM
I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

Being educated is a big points when putting a business.  Ofcourse because you have the knowledge to use and skills as well especially if it's through communication.  But then,  we have to consider also the advantage of an experienced person.  Skills are given,  that is why sometimes in business world, uneducated are more competetive because they hAve all the courage to try everything without considering a lots of thing.  While educated are more on critical thinking,  they analyze everything before trying it. 
So in that case, there are more uneducated people find success in business
Activity: 124
March 21, 2018, 01:15:38 AM
 Business without education is not only the measured of being succeed in business instead is got to know the all knowledge from their parents or guru but sometimes is necessarily important to be a successful person in business issue is have seen a number of people living a very successful and luxuries life without any qualified, all it takes is mindsets, we can learn the ideas through practicals living and we can implement it into our own life living, though it takes a very hard work and dedication, so finally we are gonna get successful life or business
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
March 21, 2018, 12:39:12 AM
When starting a business and making a business successful doesn't really rely on education. It is mostly startig a business at the right place at the right time. Placing well educated guesses and taking calculated risks. The plus side of education is you know the ins amd outs of the business world. Such advantages like taxation, advertising, feasibility studies and others that could place an edge on your business. You'll also know how to handle products and people more effectively and efficiently.
Activity: 76
March 19, 2018, 08:46:41 PM
if you are educated person business can grow easily but non educates person can not grow easily because he have no experience and education first he have to learn about business.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 08:38:46 PM
This is comlicate question. That depedns of country where you live and her law about business without educarion. I think it is more profitabile business without education,becouse today education are expensive. And that money wich you give for education you can invest in your private business.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 05:29:59 PM
Doing business doesn't necessarily require education though it is an advantage as it will help you think of strategies and techniques on how you can improve your product or services.
Activity: 55
March 17, 2018, 02:23:24 PM
A lot of businessmen in the world who are famous today are not educated. But were passionate.
Activity: 47
March 17, 2018, 09:58:02 AM
A lot of people are amazing businessman who are not educated and it is okay.
Activity: 102
March 16, 2018, 09:06:45 PM
It is important to be educated in this generation as it helps you grow.
Activity: 132
March 16, 2018, 01:20:41 PM
Education in very important because education is the key of success.
Activity: 210
March 16, 2018, 09:45:33 AM
Education is not the measurement on how intelligent and talented you are in one thing... Though it is still important for us to know everything... For me education serve only as our proof that we know what we are doing and that we are capable of our job...  Its depend to us if we are born here to be a business man even we didn't get the education well its would depend to us because we are all good in one thing...
Activity: 55
March 16, 2018, 07:38:35 AM
I do not think business should be educated. But we can learn from the mistakes we've experienced. Experience is basically the best teacher. But with the educational step we will more quickly understand the problem.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 07:12:10 AM
Degrees do help, equip and bestow legal and ethical knowledge and skills especially in the fields of
business and administration. It's a formal edge in things that if utilized well could possibly and
approximately insure success in all endeavors sought. But in reality one could succeed in business
even without any degrees or formal education. All you need is the discipline, motivation, resources
and essentially the experience. There are a lot of college drop outs and out of school youth
individuals who are more successful than degree holders. In life you need to work hard to get
what and where you want. Anything is possible as long as you work, sacrifice and believe in it.
Pages:
Jump to: