Pages:
Author

Topic: Business with and without education ? - page 4. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 11:10:58 AM
Having a business with education is good because in this you will train yourself as an application to your learning so that this will helps you a lot to manage your own business it is very impressive that if you are in a business while your education is not yet complete but you manage your business in a good way of having this it also very nice to see that having a good training to yourself in managing this as your own. Even without a education background in a business you can also be successful you can also use your own managing skills in order to be organized well your own business while you using this pattern you can now be a good business in such things or specific business that you wanted to.  In this also you may practice yourself in having a good managing skill of handling business so that you may now develope and improve yourself in the terns of business matter. In this helps you a lot especially this business of yours for example will be having a good business.
Activity: 37
March 10, 2018, 10:24:31 AM
In underdeveloped countries it is better to be uneducated to run a business. You fit better into the animal like mentality of the business world.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 08:25:43 AM
Getting a bussiness without education is a very impressive..in nowadays all they care about education and degree holder,but all the truth behind of the success of bussiness is patience and interest and focusing on it.
You dont need a diploma o get a bussiness
Certainly, anyone with a formal education should value his or her training, but that doesn't diminish the wealth potential of ambitious non-degree holders.
Activity: 341
March 10, 2018, 08:25:26 AM
I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

Well, you can ask him his academic titles Wink. Education is the foundation for starting your activity. It gives you an advantage. But then, it is only you and your managment that make the difference between a succesful business or not. However, it also depends on the kind of business and/or profession. I can't think of a health care professional or a research scientist performing his job without a specific academic education.
Activity: 59
March 10, 2018, 08:08:56 AM
Education is very important in finding a job or setting a business and earning money.
But at the end of the day, the success of a business depends on the strategy, innovation and eagerness to earn of the person - educated or not. It is just practical knowledge and maybe basic math.
Just look at Gates and Zuckerberg, dropouts but became successful with their ventures. People may say they are geniuses but everything can be learned with willingness.
Activity: 37
March 10, 2018, 05:55:55 AM
If you have good education for sure you can able to hands on, your business and you can share more your knowledge . Without education but you have a business, for sure you cannot hands on your self business. you still didn't or can't expand your knowledge if may be how many years you are operating your business because you don't know the exact happening inside your business because you are not hands on with it. I have known a person a business with and without education.
Activity: 90
March 10, 2018, 03:52:45 AM
Getting a bussiness without education is a very impressive..in nowadays all they care about education and degree holder,but all the truth behind of the success of bussiness is patience and interest and focusing on it.
You dont need a diploma o get a bussiness
Activity: 202
March 10, 2018, 01:17:31 AM
Business without education will be successful and even it can be outstanding but the way educated people runs there business is different from the way uneducated people do things, they apply there education knowledge in all what they are doing and it helps a lot in business doing.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 11:23:16 PM
I dont think there is any way to differentiate between the educated and non educated busienessman; atleast i dont know about it
Activity: 64
March 07, 2018, 03:24:07 AM
I think office work is better as atleast we dont need to have any headache and we are sure of getting a stgable payment at months end
Activity: 110
Merit: 4
March 05, 2018, 08:12:05 PM
I don't think so. Bussiness isn't about educated or not but how you run it. Even the educated one can't guarantee their success in the bussiness. But if you are educated you can have a better perspective when you run your bussiness.
Activity: 150
March 05, 2018, 08:05:09 PM
кaкaя в пpинципe paзницa пoд кoнтpoлeм кaкoгo чeлoвeкa cтoит бизнec?? ecли oн дaeт xopoшиe peзyльтaты, этo yжe мнoгo o чeм гoвopит. мнe нpaвитcя выкaзывaниe:oбpaзoвaниe и oбpaзoвaннocть этo paзныe пoнятия. и тoмy ecть кyчa пpимepoв мoиx личныx. кaк чeлoвeк бeз oбpaзoвaния(тoлькo шкoлa) тaл мeгa ycпeшeн. A миpoвыe пиcaтeли? тoт cтив джпc..
Activity: 112
March 04, 2018, 11:18:52 PM
I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

With or without proper education, Everyone or every business minded person has the right to put up a business if they want to. It is an investment that can actually help them grow their money

It doesn't matter to have an education or not educated to have this kind of business especially to those willing person to learn and want to earn.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 11:00:42 PM
Education is not the basis to make a business very successful. I also watched many successful ones that don't have those have diplomas and what they have are dedication, hardwork and patience. People who don't give up always achieve that and they are the best examples of those people.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
February 19, 2018, 05:24:01 AM
If someone can just read and write that is all to enable an individual to be successful in any business. In my country most people go directly to learn any business they intend to do. Some spend up to seven years just to know the secret of the business. So it is impossible for them to fail.
Activity: 76
February 19, 2018, 04:52:01 AM
I think more of the successful business owner is not completed in study but their strategy in business is very interesting.They had a lot of things to do to earn very high to get a profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 04:28:53 AM
Everything can be learned as long as you are hardworking and does not give up. Those papers won't help you succeed but only an advantage when it comes to requirements so it all depends on the person.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
February 07, 2018, 01:35:26 PM
Business without education would be much more harder because you should start learning everything by yourself from the begining how to lead your business.
Activity: 76
February 07, 2018, 11:55:42 AM
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

Many famous businessman became successful not because of education in schools but because they are money conscious. Being an uneducated person doesn't mean you won't be successful in business. They're good in managing money and making business strategies. As long as you do what you desire and being persistent in building a business, you can become a successful businessman.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
February 07, 2018, 11:42:20 AM
Everyone must have an education, what distinguishes is whether it is formal or non-formal. In business, do not put priority where got the education, if it good will produce good also. But the best education is failure, where they will continue to learn to be better. And that's what makes success
Pages:
Jump to: