Pages:
Author

Topic: Business with and without education ? - page 3. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 04:52:09 PM
a person can get an education from many sources, it is not necessary to finish a college
Activity: 54
March 15, 2018, 04:44:18 PM
It is not really important to be educated to become a successful businessman.
Activity: 116
March 15, 2018, 04:25:31 PM
Education helps a person grow and it will also help you in expanding your business.
Activity: 105
March 14, 2018, 10:00:35 PM
It is not necessary to be the requirements in business. As far as I know business concern is regarding on if you can handle such business whether small business or large business then you can be educated in business world. Education is one of the tool in business information but this is not the answer to a successful business, although it can help to enlarge the way of approach on how to reach the investors and the people to like the own business. Education is helpful but not necessary. Not all educated businessman end in success it is all about talent.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 08:46:58 PM
I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

Those people who are successfull in business without proper education are the lucky one in life. Because they learn in their failure and trials in life , in return they became successfull in their business choice , there are many people who are like this . Education ia not only for businessmen , education is not really a big deal in success of a man's life. Thus the man itself is making their own success in life.
Activity: 95
March 14, 2018, 08:23:48 PM
Business with education according to me good because it will be able to advance business with science education that has been owned and not easy to cheated another if without education businessman usually have to struggle hard to advance it and must be extra careful not to be easily fooled by others. Smiley
Activity: 41
March 14, 2018, 07:17:09 PM
Education is very important as it will help you in growing even more.
Activity: 27
March 12, 2018, 10:18:09 PM
Education helps a person grow and it will also help you in expanding your business.
Activity: 26
March 12, 2018, 05:03:37 PM
Formal education will ease your path to become a successful entrepreneur, although is not mandatory to own your business it definitely helps.
Activity: 42
March 12, 2018, 05:00:04 PM
Busieness is something that has nothing to do with education. If you have the tactics then you will be successfull or else fail
Activity: 90
March 12, 2018, 11:24:59 AM
Ofcourse their is a special preference for the educated busienessman because they study management and public manipulation etc.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
March 11, 2018, 09:11:09 AM
It is not base to become successful if without education or with education. If you have knowledge and you manage you business very well then your business will become successful.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 08:20:26 AM
It depends on how you handle your business. Even if you are not educated or didnt finished up studying but your are good and excellent in managing a business then you will become successfull.
Activity: 40
March 11, 2018, 07:52:05 AM
in doing business does not look at the most important education can work hard and be able to grow the business and do a lot of field observation to review and improve the experience
Activity: 128
March 11, 2018, 07:31:01 AM
It's not really a big deal to have education to do a good job or business. because if we look at people who are successful in life even if they do not finish their studies. That's because for you to be successful in your life you need to be industrious, patient and patient in everything that you will face. that's a great thing that helps people who are not educated but successful in life. you also need to pray always to thank god for everything . People who are educated have a great impact and score on what they have learned to make them easier to reach their dreams. And its better to know that you did not finish the study but have your life been successful? you know that you are very good and that you will be impressed by yourself
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 03:27:01 AM
as long as you are capable, skilled and has the heart for what you are doing i don't think that running a business needs a degree.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
March 10, 2018, 03:10:40 PM
I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
I would also assume they have learnt the act of running a business through experience and some basic education of knowing how to communicate with others with the right business language and Am sure before they became successful they did struggle at one point we can not for sure unless owners confirm this.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea
To be honest running a business is like being a leader, some are born with that character others are coached to be the perfect fit for the job, so being educated does not mean you will be successful... it just gives us the basic tools to survive this world, just my opinion.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
March 10, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

Business is not realted with education its a matter of fate ! I have seen many illiterate persons who own mega businesses & educated people work under them but yeah education can give you a edge overall..
If you are educated you can do a better business , you can take more better decisions and you don't have to rely upon your educated employees.
Activity: 28
March 10, 2018, 11:51:11 AM
If you have good and efficient planning and investment ability, some pre-weaven base for expansion then no doubt you will thrive well
Activity: 60
March 10, 2018, 11:42:04 AM
Throughout your career, people may not constantly tell you that you will fail because without a college degree. However, never hear their words. Keep yourself in charge of your success and prove them wrong with your accomplishments.

To overcome this, you must have the resilience and the spirit to keep moving forward. When you feel down, you can make a list of the achievements, experiences and positive goals you want to have for the future. By reflecting on a positive experience and creating a plan, you will remember why choosing your path in the first place.
Pages:
Jump to: