Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 14. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 04:56:26 PM
Well, of course you can buy tokens , the market is down and in the future you know that the market will recover and will cost a lot of money coins!
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 04:19:57 PM
You have to invest now because you can buy altcoins now on its lower price than to invest it during the bullrun, if you're not sure what to buy then ethereum and litecoin is the best altcoins.
investing  in a coin now can bring the chances of making money of money later. The investor can't make money if he does not invest.
Activity: 420
October 26, 2018, 04:12:14 PM
First, investing in alts help crypto improve and evolve. Second, diversification of your investments is good in economical and financial terms. I already find that enough.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 03:50:30 PM

I believe that IOT is the future, so I buy altcoins ,  I think any alts who are promising they will have their own glory same with Bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 26, 2018, 03:19:27 PM
You should always buy altcoins. After you are done buying and stashing your bitcoins then altcoins should be the next thing that you are buying to hold for the bull market. They are the coins that are going to make the most millionaires since a lot of people can no longer afford to buy the amount of bitcoin that would be enough to make them millionaires
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
October 21, 2018, 07:11:20 PM
Of course - buy! Everything is on pretty good sale right now. We need a bull market in next months to begin the slow growth!
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
October 21, 2018, 07:04:15 PM
Today there are a lot of promising companies, this is a young direction, I continue to invest, because I know that there will be a growth, I can advise you to look at the promising project #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment, the bonus is 7.5%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Activity: 224
October 15, 2018, 04:20:32 PM
Equity and share is not the same thing as Cryptocurrency unless those instruments are offered and backed by Cryptocurrency or based on Cryptocurrency.  Cryptocurrency is still the real deal when it comes to future of finance.  Those that came to make quick money should be on their way out with situation of Cryptocurrency market!
Activity: 448
October 15, 2018, 03:17:12 AM
Actually when a person starts investing directly, he must be prepared to accept all forms of risk that arise in the future because with a fast price movement makes someone sometimes panic and it's hard to avoid big losses so that in such a bad period traders must immediately use it to open up opportunities in creating profits.
Activity: 392
October 15, 2018, 02:01:57 AM
Yes, buy altcoint for now because the price is still low, buy one that has good prospects for investment such as ethereum, this coint is no doubt because of the advantages it has
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
October 15, 2018, 01:57:54 AM
In this time investing altcoin is a risky thing but if you're lucky enough to invest potential altcoin in the market you can be successful in the future. But it needs time and patience in order to success.
Activity: 295
October 15, 2018, 01:56:10 AM
I think for now its is good to buy altcoin for now because some altcoins in the market are dump and good to invest like ethereum. Etheruem is a great coin for the longterm trade. And ethereum is a welknown coin and trusted and proven and your key to profit is patience during hold your coin.
Activity: 348
October 15, 2018, 01:51:47 AM
Now it is a very good point for buying altcoins, because of they all on the bottom now, and I think they will not go lower than now, so risks are minimal.

Every time when I think it will not be less - the price of cryptocurrency falls even lower  Grin so there is always a risk.
Activity: 270
October 15, 2018, 01:38:10 AM
It is all good to buy Altoins now where the market is in a dump. I am always looking for the day market will stabilize so I get all my lost coins back. Invest in Altoins now because you can buy more these days.
Activity: 224
October 15, 2018, 01:30:00 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

When altcoin started and just like bitcoin they become very strong and popular after that i have invested in crypto and i agree that altcoin are very good for investment it is the best time to invest in it and Altcoin are ever best investment it is good to buy and hold and wait for future.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
October 15, 2018, 01:25:46 AM
My answer will be no for sure. You should prefer doing bounty campaigns. These are much better than buying altcoins directly. Through this you can also buy the altcoins you like and that too without investing your own money . So all your money will be safe .
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
October 15, 2018, 01:18:58 AM
You have to invest now because you can buy altcoins now on its lower price than to invest it during the bullrun, if you're not sure what to buy then ethereum and litecoin is the best altcoins.
Activity: 195
October 14, 2018, 03:46:39 PM
I think, at this moment altcoins will be the best for buy. Because the price of 80% altcoins is less. If you invest now and keep it, I hope you enjoy it.
But before investing, there should be good ideas about the market. You must invest in reliable coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 03:46:07 PM
at the moment the market is unpredictable, if you look at a few points, then stocks at the moment are more effective than altcoins; if you look at the future, then coins can grow more than stocks
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
October 14, 2018, 03:36:03 PM
There is a new opportunity to buy every day. The important thing here is to use the preference well. Every day I get some neo and ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: