Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 17. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 11:43:47 AM
altcoins are very good for trading. it has high volality as far I know
we may get big profit if we are smart enough to use a chance
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 11:31:44 AM
If you are an investor, not an ordinary trader, then I advise you to buy Altcoins. In the long run, they can bring good profits. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 10:51:18 AM
I think altcoins can be very profitable and can also be very detrimental, because this depends on the project behind the altcoin, so you have to examine more about the altcoin you want to buy.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 07:14:01 PM
All altcoin or equity investments are good if you are looking for profit, but the altcoin situation like this is very vulnerable to buy it because of falling prices. If your choice is in the altcoin, maybe at a low price it's great to buy it for a long-term investment and you just wait for the right time when the price of the altcoin you buy goes up.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 11, 2018, 07:12:14 PM
Today, the price again fell by more than 10%. If we take into account that the price of all altcoins has been falling for more than half a year and today the price of altcoins has again decreased by 10%, I think that investing is too dangerous.
Investing is dangerous if you are only aiming to make money through a short period. If you hold for a long period then the coin that you are holding could be worth a lot.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 07:04:53 PM
Today, the price again fell by more than 10%. If we take into account that the price of all altcoins has been falling for more than half a year and today the price of altcoins has again decreased by 10%, I think that investing is too dangerous.
Activity: 322
October 11, 2018, 05:54:58 PM
I buy alternative coins, because I hope that they will give me good growth. It seems to me that now is a good time to buy such coins.
copper member
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 05:51:38 PM
Yes most defiantly invest in alt coins, and when I say invest I mean long term and disregard short term volatility. I don’t want to shrill and coins but what I will say is do some research on projects that have real world application and are capable of offering a working product. Diversify your portfolio as it rarely works out well when you have all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 67
October 11, 2018, 05:26:14 PM
I invest in the Altcoins while their prices have fallen. I think that in any case it is better than stocks. Just a cryptocurrency is something new compared to stocks. There certainly have their own nuances. But newcomers and old people all the same every day learn something new. All are equal before cryptocurrency
Activity: 434
October 11, 2018, 05:32:34 AM
Well it is good to buy some potential altcoins like Stellar, Ripple and Ethereum now that the market is very down so that when the bull run of bitcoin begins it would definitely cause an increase in the value of most altcoins which would increase your income at the end of the day.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 05:18:49 AM
Just due to the fact that the market is full of calm and no positive news for growth-the cryptocurrency will either stand still or fall slowly.
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 10, 2018, 05:58:31 PM
Now is a very good time to buy, even though the market does not move, but I do not see any reason to fall even lower, no one needs it, they have already removed all of them from the market and therefore now they are just pulling it up.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 10, 2018, 05:35:54 PM
I think in the near future the market should roll back a little from current values, which means that you can buy more coins at more pleasant prices, and of course it will be best to invest in the long term.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
October 10, 2018, 05:31:50 PM
Well, if you believe that some altcoin has hidden potential for sure it is time to buy and with risk analysis and invest what you can lose! Either way, the market is more attractive for shopping right now than it was a few months ago! There are numerous signs of entries and many possibilities so far! Do not forget to do in-depth research.
Activity: 60
October 10, 2018, 05:30:41 PM
Stocks are even more unpredictable than cryptocurrency. For me, stock is a dark forest. I do not even know how to compare them. Cryptocurrency is now as a way to store your money. In fact, sooner or later it will be just an alternative to paper money. It’s just that they haven’t implemented it so much so that all people would recognize the kariptovruyut throughout the world.
Activity: 589
October 10, 2018, 05:21:30 PM
It is worth buying altcoins, but I think you need to be very careful when inverting into new tokens. There is a lot of scam.
Activity: 518
October 10, 2018, 05:15:18 PM
I think it should be, now there are so many types of altcoins, to choose an investment we must really look at it, we have to look at the future of the coin project, from various aspects, factors and reasons, for now I suggest investing in Ripple, and ethereum.
Activity: 336
October 10, 2018, 05:09:01 PM
Now is a very good time to buy altcoins, some understand it,but most panic. The price of cryptocurrency stands still, on average, will soon move up.

I think now it is better to wait with the purchase of altcoins. Now it is better to buy such coins as ETH or BTC.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 05:01:09 PM
I believe that investing in altcoins is the best solution and altcoins can bring good profits in a short time
Activity: 294
October 10, 2018, 04:27:12 PM
Of course buy. If you want to earn impressive amounts without altcoins you will not do. They should make up a large part of your portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: