Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 16. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 11:25:58 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
I recommend you to have invest in these coins right now:-

RIPPLE
ECC
NEM
BTC
XLM
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 11:19:35 AM
i  think  yes  definitely because  of  the  low  prices  now  you should buy  altcoins  because  as  every  coin  and  also  every  people have  ups and  downs so  for sure one day  altcoins  price is going  to  hit  so we  just to  wait from one  side.
Activity: 162
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 13, 2018, 11:16:15 AM

If you want to try reach bigger profits surely alts are the best way for that but same time they are more risky. If you want to buy alts now you can buy ethereum and neo freely. and i believe
they will be very expensive in the future like q1 2018 :=).
Activity: 189
October 13, 2018, 11:14:45 AM
We all should buy altcoins because they are going great right now. The trend is actually so good that people are going for them. Coins like Ripple, Paragon and Power ledger are too good to use.
Activity: 79
October 13, 2018, 09:13:27 AM
I would have waited a little longer at the moment because now it is absolutely unclear where the market will go and there are also a lot of options for the development of events. It is better to earn less and not to lose than just to lose, and you can lose 50 percent of your Deposit in such a market, this is a very large percentage

I bought Aldon for further retention. Today the market is such that it is necessary to buy for a long time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
October 13, 2018, 09:11:57 AM
I would have waited a little longer at the moment because now it is absolutely unclear where the market will go and there are also a lot of options for the development of events. It is better to earn less and not to lose than just to lose, and you can lose 50 percent of your Deposit in such a market, this is a very large percentage
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 09:02:05 AM
Both are better if you have skills and required knowledge. You need crypto knowledge first of all before going to invest. We can see many investors going bankrupt just for lack of trading skill and crypto knowledge. I have also suffered loss without knowledge. One with knowledge can benefit even when the market is down. So my suggestion is buy altcoins after getting crypto knowledge.
Activity: 518
October 13, 2018, 08:50:07 AM
If you compare prices a year ago and now , I think now is the best time to take tokens but again do not wait for fast money
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 08:43:28 AM
At the moment it is very dangerous to buy alternative coins, because the market continues to fall. I think that we should wait for a more favorable situation on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 53
October 13, 2018, 08:41:43 AM
Personally, I think it is better to buy such strong altcoins as DASH, XLM, NEO. Because when this decline ends, these assets will grow rapidly. Buy Altcoins now, when the market is in chaos, the price is falling, it is an opportunity to save the best altcoin. Find yourself the best altcoin to invest in a safe place.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 13, 2018, 02:38:38 AM
I think, at any time can invest in crypto. Currently, the market is down. Researching and selecting the potential Altcoin when its price is low is an investment decision that can be profitable. At the same time, short-term investments can bring returns to investors at any time.
Activity: 280
October 13, 2018, 02:35:37 AM
At the current time, it is better to refrain from investing.All the top coins are on the bottom.Investing in any of them-in the long term, you can make a profit
Activity: 29
October 12, 2018, 01:23:53 PM
The current time should buy. I recommend investing in NEO or EOS now
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
October 12, 2018, 01:21:29 PM
Altcoins would be better since crypto currency are highly volatile it could give you a really huge amount but the downside is it could also give you a lot of loss big time so try not to invest in only one alt coin but try to put diversity to increase yourself in not getting broke or maybe the chance of getting to the next train to the moon.
Activity: 994
October 12, 2018, 01:19:41 PM
it all depends on the research you do if you believe altcoins can provide a lot of benefits then investing now before it's too late but if you are still in doubt then look for altcoins that are good for investment
Activity: 518
October 12, 2018, 01:18:45 PM
It is less risky if we buy altcoins in top 20 rank and also consider their graph history. I suggest to buy as it will give you massive benefits as compared to BTC when next bull run come. There are many very good alt coins in top 30-40 which are down now 10 times or more than that. You can certainly consider buying them.
Activity: 190
October 12, 2018, 01:09:59 PM
Today, the price again fell by more than 10%. If we take into account that the price of all altcoins has been falling for more than half a year and today the price of altcoins has again decreased by 10%, I think that investing is too dangerous.
Investing in coins this week is not that dangerous because we already seen what the coins can do in a short amount of time.
Activity: 448
October 12, 2018, 01:06:13 PM
I buy alternative coins, because I hope that they will give me good growth. It seems to me that now is a good time to buy such coins.
precisely we are obliged to buy altcoins that have the potential in any case to create opportunities when market prices decline. this year altcoin has dropped too often even coins which in my opinion have the most potential to lose too much value such as ETH, in the current situation it's hard to find a good one to maintain.
Activity: 294
October 12, 2018, 11:48:09 AM
I think the current time is very good to invest. Almost all of them are here, the price is very good. Consider your pocketbook!
Activity: 350
October 12, 2018, 11:45:55 AM
altcoins are good in any aspects, market price are not stable and too low. perfect timing to buy and hold altcoins in very long term of period.
Pages:
Jump to: