Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 12. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 502
November 04, 2018, 06:54:20 PM
I have already bought all coins interesting me. Now I will only wait so far the price of them will grow and will give me good profit. Perhaps there will be new coins which I will want to buy in the future. Prices cryptocurrencies, very good for purchase.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
November 04, 2018, 06:51:18 PM
The recent drop in the price of tether has caused altcoins to get stamina in the crypto market again. People are now going back to the old alts and have started investing their money from tether. If you are not aware, I am being honest with you that things will change the other way round now. Let get started by buying coins we wish to hodl.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 06:38:14 PM
Investments into crypto have big risk. Investments into altcoins it is a bigger risk. Altcoins very unstable coins. They can grow very quickly, but at the bad market as now, they very strongly go down in price.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
November 04, 2018, 06:37:11 PM
Of course, it is worth buying now, now very favorable prices for everything, and even it is not worth thinking I do not believe that the market can go much lower, there can only be a manipulation of this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
November 04, 2018, 06:00:52 PM
I think alcoins need to be bought. I think that Altcoins have more perspectives than Bitcoins. Altcoins can have more applications than Bitcoin. I think that the altcoins have a great future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
November 04, 2018, 05:24:36 PM
I think that in the investment portfolio you need to have altcoins. This will help reduce the risks of investing. But the bulk of the portfolio must be kept in Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 05:16:05 PM
If you want to trade every day and not use margin trading, then altcoins will be the best option for you. Bitcoin is a very profitable asset only when trading on margin.
Activity: 111
November 04, 2018, 10:17:49 AM
I buy such coins. In the future they will make for us big profit and I invest. Investment the risk invention but me does not stop it  Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 04, 2018, 10:13:50 AM
I think that the profit you will get from the growth of altcoins will significantly exceed any other investment. As 2017 has shown, many cryptocurrencies have made their owners very rich. But all cryptocurrencies will give you such a profit, so you need to be very careful when choosing a project.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
November 04, 2018, 07:10:07 AM
Altcoins investments will yield good results at a distance of one year. Be careful, invest in different Altcoins, and before investing, please, carefully analyze each project.
Activity: 98
November 03, 2018, 11:21:29 AM
Buy or not buy altcoins? This question worried me throughout the past year. Ten months, the answer prevailed - not to buy, there was too doubtful market conditions. Over the past month, my opinion has changed in the direction of greater confidence in crypto currencies.
Activity: 348
Merit: 101
November 02, 2018, 06:23:11 AM
Investing in altcoins is always a lottery. if there is a bullish market then you get more profit, but when the market correlation, you lose more. It is important to fix the profit in time and correctly.
Activity: 532
November 02, 2018, 05:24:13 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

Altcoins can be good investment but also very risky. If you are more conservative, you should choose the popular and high volume coins like bitcoin, etheruem, ripple, EOS, ada and co.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
November 02, 2018, 04:44:29 AM
Inquiry the market situation which coin is leading role in the market then you should decide to buy. If you want to make you free from high risk then you should choose to invest the lower price of altcoin. If you hold them for the right time you will make very good profits in return no doubt. But have to be patient and careful.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
November 02, 2018, 04:17:51 AM
Buying altcoins is a great choice,  but you need to be very careful of buying a coins. Nowadays lot of coins are coming and flying everywhere.
I invest in crypto because I need money, I wait for luck, I hope that luck will come to me even once, so I always hope and expect, whether the market is now But my expectation for a future strong dollar is not stopping.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 02, 2018, 02:43:24 AM
Even in such a falling market, you can buy some altcoins, and you can make a profit, and if you wait a long time, you can skip everything. Better safe and buy now.
copper member
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
For Bounty Issue Contact @Maria1996
November 02, 2018, 01:51:16 AM
Buying altcoins is a great choice,  but you need to be very careful of buying a coins. Nowadays lot of coins are coming and flying everywhere.
Activity: 132
November 02, 2018, 01:47:04 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

Buying some altcoins for the future profit I think is a good step to take because some altcoins have strong team, strong plans and they are working towards achieving those plans,I will advice you buy some. My take
Activity: 462
November 02, 2018, 01:13:50 AM
Currently, the price of the Altcoin is still low. In my opinion, you should carefully select the potential Altcoin and buy them. Keep them. In the near future, you will profit from the investment now.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 01:10:38 AM
Based on this article - https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog/deus-ex, we can buy but understand how the 5% control the market
Pages:
Jump to: