Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 13. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 03:39:11 PM
You should be buying altcoins, they are the coins that you are going to be making the most money off of when the market starts to bull and the best thing about altcoins is that they are still very cheap now there is a much higher potential for a higher return on investments for the coins that you are looking at right now in the market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 07:41:50 PM
invest only in top Altcoins that have already proven themselves in the market
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 07:08:30 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
In my opinion, now that the whole market is in the strongest decline, when coin prices have fallen is a wonderful moment when you can buy cryptocurrencies. And what better cryptocurrency or shares I can not say, but I will say that investing in cryptocurrency riskier.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
October 29, 2018, 07:03:32 PM
Yes, it is one of the few ways to get more BTC and you still have the chance to find a good alternative to BTC because there are few coins that do not depend directly on it, so doing a good search is a viable option at the moment .
Activity: 210
October 29, 2018, 06:42:33 PM
Of course altcoins are the best investment solutions unlike stocks here you can earn much higher and the risks are the same
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
October 29, 2018, 04:09:41 PM
My position is clear, I am sure that you should always keep the bulk in bitcoin, because it is the flagship of the cryptocurrency market, and then invest in altcoins, my favorite XEM
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
October 29, 2018, 04:07:26 PM
Buy altcoins or not depends on your goals and funds. If you want to take a part in something less risky then invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum. If you don't have much money to buy a whole one or few then you can buy some part of it. If you want to try something more risky then but altcoins.

I don't understand those people who buy during this difficult time! The market may go down again! Don't be greed - wait! There'll be many simple ways to earn money! So, listen to my advice and don't hurry!
Activity: 504
October 28, 2018, 12:28:16 PM
At the moment i always hold my bitcoin and focus what will be the outcome of it someday. Because they always say that the price of bitcoin will increase this december.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 28, 2018, 10:38:50 AM
If you believe and believe in buying altcoins for now because the price is still cheap, you can hold it for a while while waiting for the altcoin price to rise then you can sell it, it will surely benefit

Now many altcoins do not behave reliably. You can make good money on them, but this is a big risk. Now it is better to invest in coins from the top 10.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
October 28, 2018, 10:33:30 AM

I advise you to buy EOS coins, because EOS has a good chance for the future. Now the price of EOS is down again, and the price is still affordable. If we buy Bitcoin and Ethereum the price is already high. So the coins we get are very minimal.
Activity: 574
October 28, 2018, 09:50:27 AM
I like investing in altcoins, sometimes it gives good opportunities for earnings. And always with the growth of btc is their growth. Well, if you don’t take unnecessary coins at all.
Activity: 392
October 28, 2018, 09:33:43 AM
Buy altcoins or not depends on your goals and funds. If you want to take a part in something less risky then invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum. If you don't have much money to buy a whole one or few then you can buy some part of it. If you want to try something more risky then but altcoins.
Activity: 126
October 27, 2018, 03:24:24 PM
Well, as you can see on the charts, we will not grow until the new year for sure, after the new year, I think you can buy something with the top, and then look already
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
October 27, 2018, 02:55:44 AM
Invest now when you have a chance to buy crypto at low price than to buy it during bull run, yet it is very risky to invest in crypto but this is the opportunity to change our life.
Activity: 378
October 26, 2018, 09:51:38 PM
If you believe and believe in buying altcoins for now because the price is still cheap, you can hold it for a while while waiting for the altcoin price to rise then you can sell it, it will surely benefit
Activity: 135
https://darbfinance.com/
October 26, 2018, 09:40:40 PM
My opinion is maybe we must think for diversifikasi maybe  50% and 50% for investement to buy altocoin becouse market   is drop out.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 06:30:50 PM
I think now is not the time to buy, there are no indicators that would show the growth of cryptocurrency , I think after the new year is worth buying

Altcoins are a riskier investment target. However, they can increase the invested funds several times.
Activity: 182
October 26, 2018, 06:26:02 PM
I think now is not the time to buy, there are no indicators that would show the growth of cryptocurrency , I think after the new year is worth buying
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 05:30:31 PM
it depends on what you want to do in the long run with your investments. for now i have gotten some altcoins, have sold some and holding the ones i believe more
Activity: 91
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 26, 2018, 05:09:33 PM
I buy different coins. I have already 50 different coins and all very perspective. I will not be surprised if one of them rises in price 1000%
Pages:
Jump to: