Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 11. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 11, 2018, 10:48:55 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
It depends on your choice. If you truly have enthusiasm for crypto or you belong to the crypto world, you would invest in crypto, most especially altcoins. There is nothing wrong in investing on altcoins. Just ensure you have done proper research before investing.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 10:42:37 AM
In my opinion, when the market is down we should wait for the market to recover, then we should buy more Altcoins for long-term storage will not lose if we know the investment in time.
Activity: 887
November 11, 2018, 10:37:08 AM
It is very favorable to buy unknown tokens. Following 2019 the price of different coins can be 1000 times more expensive.
although the prediction says if next year the market will recover and there will be a lot of coins increasing but it is very risky, therefore you have to choose carefully so you don't buy coins. my advice is better to buy coins like EOS or XRP
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 11, 2018, 10:14:03 AM
It is very favorable to buy unknown tokens. Following 2019 the price of different coins can be 1000 times more expensive.
Activity: 412
November 11, 2018, 10:08:04 AM
The market is still red in today and i think we should wait to buy Altcoins in the next few days. The market will probably decrease sharply and high increase in December.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 09:44:28 AM
Probably cryptocurrency is the most profitable and dangerous type of investment, I think to invest now is very safe when compared with other types of investment!)
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
November 11, 2018, 09:29:54 AM
This a good time to invest in Altcoins because the price of many Altcoins have decreased more than half than last year. It will be profitable when the market returns.
With the decline that occurs at this time will certainly be a loss for the market. as we know that now the market is declining but an advantage for them is traders and investors
Activity: 122
November 11, 2018, 09:22:11 AM
This a good time to invest in Altcoins because the price of many Altcoins have decreased more than half than last year. It will be profitable when the market returns.
Activity: 289
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
November 11, 2018, 05:18:11 AM

We cannot decide for you. Noone from all the people, who had answered in this topic could not give the right answer, because you are the only person, who know it.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 10:39:59 AM
The market is not so good, I don't think that we should buy altcoin now. You should wait for the next action and the decide to buy or not.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
November 08, 2018, 10:39:51 AM
If we assume that there will be no new fall in prices, now is a great time to buy, only no one will say that for sure
Activity: 866
November 08, 2018, 10:27:31 AM
every investment has a risk that matches the amount of profit that can be achieved, the greater the profit, the greater the risk that must be faced, I personally prefer to buy altcoins, I want to make a profit by trading altcoin...
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
November 08, 2018, 10:02:02 AM
Buying altcoins in this moment is a great decision to make while it has a low value in the market you can get a great amount of earnings in that way. Just like how other people like me they invest their money in a altcoins that has a potential to grow while it has low value one market.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 09:55:52 AM
To invest in altcoins or not invest it is the personal choice. The last year 2017 it was really profitable thing - the price on altcoins rapidly increased after ICO and lots of investors got their profit and lots bonuses. Nowadays it is a risky and sometimes extremelly unprofitable thing. Too many scam projects, very often the price is lower after listing on the exchange than before the token sale. But there are good altcoins on the crypto market. So in case to ivest wisely and being very attentive you may get not bad profit in future.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
November 08, 2018, 09:48:33 AM
Investment in altcoins are good because it still young even nowadays. For me, it takes years before we get some profits in our investment. Many people are afraid to invest in altcoins because of current situation. But those who have strong mind and trust in cryptocurrency will invest right now. Altcoins are best option when it comes in investment.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 08, 2018, 09:42:23 AM
Investing in altcoins is now quite a risky business, but also quite profitable, if everything is correctly calculated and lucky. But the market has been unstable lately, so I'm waiting to figure out where to go next.
Activity: 322
November 08, 2018, 09:31:59 AM
If you are aimed at longterm investments, it shoudl be good options for you. In other cases, bitcoin investments should work out just fine. I made my point.
Activity: 302
November 08, 2018, 01:24:16 AM
All those who wanted to buy alcoins, have long been bought on the fall. In general, investing in alts can give good X when turning the market, but in the event that you have chosen good coins.
Activity: 378
November 08, 2018, 01:10:35 AM

If there are several reliable projects, answer will be positive. In other case, you may face scammers and it it horrible expirience for anyone within the industry.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
November 04, 2018, 06:56:49 PM
invest now, Otherwise you will miss it. Study the new coins, sharks will not pump old coins anymore because too many people are holding them. This year is different from 2017, sharks have changed tactics, if we do not change we will lose.
Pages:
Jump to: