Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 15. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 07:14:47 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

Buy, you should start buying altcoins now, many altcoins now are increasing prices and volume. For me you must pick a cheap coin because for sure that cheap coin will pump than 100% soon. Smiley Goodluck on your investment! Smiley
yep, it is highly recommended to invest in an altcoins because the price is still cheap, so the opportunity to make a profit is very wide open this year we have to be able to take advantage of moments like this by buying it.
Activity: 364
October 14, 2018, 07:09:21 AM

Buy, you should start buying altcoins now, many altcoins now are increasing prices and volume. For me you must pick a cheap coin because for sure that cheap coin will pump than 100% soon. Smiley Goodluck on your investment! Smiley
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 07:07:02 AM
It also good to invest some altcoins that have profitable and potential. More altcoins gives as profit but be careful in choosing them to minimize losses.  If their is a chance i grab the opportunity to became investors because it is easy way to earn profit.
Activity: 434
October 14, 2018, 06:58:35 AM
Bitcoin still has first mover advantage but as people become aware of alternative options this may change.
Activity: 476
October 14, 2018, 06:33:13 AM
Now it is a very good point for buying altcoins, because of they all on the bottom now, and I think they will not go lower than now, so risks are minimal.
Activity: 350
October 14, 2018, 06:07:11 AM
Yes , buy altcoins of course. Buy those in the top 100 if you want something more stable and less risk. Altcoins prices has drop significantly these few months and it is a good time to buy and profit later.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 05:44:56 PM
Yes, of course, buy altcoin at current prices because there may not be such an opportunity in the future. Coins may rise tenfold from current prices
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
October 13, 2018, 05:42:12 PM
do not buy anything in a bear market because you only lose your money and you can’t do anything else. wait for the bulls to come back and only then buy
You probably lost the very thoughts of what you wanted to say. Today it is not profitable to sell, but to buy quite the right time. And of course, when the bulls come, then you can sell what you bought during the bear market.
Activity: 101
Coin Hunter
October 13, 2018, 05:12:57 PM
I think we must always get some altcoin that solely has smart in essentially and get them with paired with USDT if you'd wish to hold it for long term, however, if you purchase altcoin with BTC ought to be done the short trade as a result of the worth of BTC growing quick currently. In my opinion, smart altcoin in basic is ETH,WAVES,XMR and DASH. ETH is incredibly smart altcoin as a result of the worth on was ICO is regarding $0.3 however currently around $350.

It is wholly up to you, however, i feel it might be higher if you'll be able to gain your altcoins from free sources like delivery or maybe do some activities to induce bounties that means you are doing not got to invest within the initial place. However, if you urgently need to speculate in it, you'll be able to concentrate to the various devs of the altcoins, if the devs square measure serious and making an attempt their best like listing it on exchanges, etc. then you'll be able to actually invest in it.
Activity: 182
October 13, 2018, 05:08:12 PM
do not buy anything in a bear market because you only lose your money and you can’t do anything else. wait for the bulls to come back and only then buy
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 05:00:24 PM
Now investing in Altcoins is the most dangerous thing you can do in the cryptocurrency market. All altcoins are falling in price and this process has not stopped yet.
Activity: 434
October 13, 2018, 12:58:05 PM
Altcoins give a much greater opportunity to earn than other coins. But they also have much greater risks of loss.
During the fall of the market it is better not to buy altcoins, due to the fact that the risks of losses increase.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 13, 2018, 12:56:27 PM
I think you should do your findings very well before buying any kind of altcoin Because lately alot of alt did not make it to the market. Do research very well before you purchase any coin for now.  Check CMC top 100 coin and choose one to invest in.
Activity: 448
October 13, 2018, 12:55:47 PM
You can make a lot of money if you can find a good altcoin. There are currently hundreds of altcoin on the market that don't work. But you can spend money with alltcoins like neo, vet, ethereum, sun money token Smiley
Activity: 602
October 13, 2018, 12:53:15 PM
It depends on how you understand it, but for me altcoins are still a way to make a profit, because altcoins have a value that can grow even higher, and long-term investments will provide better results.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2018, 12:44:24 PM
If the price has now fallen 50 times. In this market, you can buy a lot of cryptocurrency altcoins. For 1000 dollars get a lot.
It is not a correct way to invest in 1000 USD because most of the altcoins are died in the market so we must preplan our investment then invest in high priority altcoin is the best choice. Your absorption is totally useless in crypto investment.
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
October 13, 2018, 12:31:46 PM
I think altcoins will have a good future.
Now is the best time to invest in altcoins.
The market price od low right now.
You can take this opportunity to buy more.
Activity: 105
October 13, 2018, 12:22:52 PM
If the price has now fallen 50 times. In this market, you can buy a lot of cryptocurrency altcoins. For 1000 dollars get a lot.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 13, 2018, 12:18:53 PM
Today you need to buy altcoins if you want to have time to increase your deposit, because as far as I remember the capitalization, it is altcoins that start growing very quickly as soon as the trend begins to change.
Activity: 208
October 13, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

Yes, you should start buying altcoins now for investment because many altcoins now are started to growing up. I hope that all of the altcoins now are in a good condition or all of the coins are pumping and not dumping. Because a lot of altcoins now are getting dump and dump.
Pages:
Jump to: